Superb update
Love it
Thanks for pm
Please continue soon

Ur wc dear
Thank you so much for liking it. 😃
Akdhalover6 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL LOVELY FRIENDS FOR YOUR LIKE AND COMMENT. IT REALLY ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE FURTHER ...

CHAPTER 3

St. ZAVIOUR COLLAGE:

The college campus is full of students, some are standing in group cracking the jocks, some are just waiting for their friends, some couples are standing in corners enjoying their intimacy, some parking their vehicles and some headed towards their lecture room. And at that time one car came and stops at the parking area and there step out two gorgeous ladies from the car, n on other than jodha and moti. After parking the car in their usual place both are step in their respective classes.

(Sorry guys I just forget to tell you that jodha and moti are in same collage but not in same class because they choose different subject...Hope you guys can understand what I actually means to say)

Jodha goes to her class and sit in her second last bench all alone as today her bench mate is on leave. The class is full of students but class is quit as today is head of the departments lecture.

MEANWHILE

A Black Audi enter in the collage which grab attention of students present there, the Audi get parked in parking and the car door open from which a tall, handsome boy stepped out wearing a black goggles which gives him a cool appearance😎.

(HERE IS SWEET SONG FOR JALAL'S APPEARANCE😉)

Koi naa jaane kittho aaye hai tu
No one knows where You have come from

Sab de dilon vich ho gayi kukiduku (x2)

In everyone's hearts there is a disturbance

Inna sona, inna cool
He is so good looking, He is so cool
Munna inna wonderful
The guy is so wonderful
Ennu vekhe je kudiya toh kehndi
On seeing him all the girls say
"Oh My God! Oh My God!..."

Haan munda sab me sab ton best
The guy is best of the best
Munda better than the rest
He is better than the rest
Ennu vekhe ke munde toh kehnde
On seeing him the other guys say
"Oh My God!" Inna sona, inna cool
He is so good looking, He is so cool
Munna inna wonderful
The guy is so wonderful
Ennu vekhe je kudiya toh kehndi
On seeing him all the girls say
"Oh My God! Oh My God!..."

Haan munda sab me sab ton best
The guy is best of the best
Munda better than the rest
He is better than the rest
Ennu vekhe ke munde toh kehnde
On seeing him the other guys say
"Oh My God!"

When he came out from his Audi all girls present there is start to drooling over him like never seen such a handsome guy in their life and the boys present their start to jealous on him; watching this his lips curve into smirk😃.

Oh seena 6 biscut da
He has 6 pack abs
Oh munda 6 foot da
He is 6 feet tall

(SIX PACS KI BAAT HAI TO YE PIC TO BANTA HAI  SHIRT KE UPAR SE TO PACS DIKHENGE NAHI😉)(PIC CREDIT: TWITTER)

Oh dheere dheere karda dhamaal sa
Slowly slowly he creates an uproar (frolic,enjoyment)
Oh munda kukkad kamaal da
The guy is fantastic
Oh kudiya te ho jaayegi flat oh di chaal da
The girls go flat just by seeing his walk
The guy is fantastic
The guy is fantastic
The guy is fantastic
Bando mein banda perfect bemisal sa
He is the Guy among other guys, he is perfect and flawless
Kukkad kamaal da
He is fantastic

The smirk on lips made him look sexy. Then he take off his goggles and put it on his shirt and proceed towards the class.

IN CLASSROOM:

In classroom all students are waiting for professor and after few mins he came and all students greet him and he greet them back; and when he is about to start the class but interrupted by voice.

"may I come in sir" asked Jalal politely.

And all students look at the door from where voice came except our Jo who is engrossed in messaging moti😉.

Professor- come in dear...so students I want to introduce ur new classmate Jalal Khan.

After listening Jalal's name Jodha  looked towards professor and she get surprised 😲 to see jalal but unwillingly her lips crept in beautiful smile😊.

Then professor asked him to sit and he glance at whole class but found no place and he gets confused😕 where to sit but a sweet voice came from last bench and there he saw Jodha  calling him to come and sit there. Watching Jodha  he became happy😃 and smile widely and headed to last bench.

After sitting beside Jodha, Jalal  gave her his ever sweet smile and asked "u here,u not told me that you are MBA students❓."

After listening him first of all Jodha  give him sweet smile 😊and said "u also don't tell me that you are going to take admission😆 in MBA. But no problem now we know."

And after that both giggles in low tone😆.(bcoz they are in lac😉)

And like wise the 2 lac got over and they have lunch break  then  Jodha said "Jalal if you want any notes you can ask from me"

Listening this Jalal first smile than flirtly asked her "why this all meherbani on me?😉 Means we barely know each other.

Then Jodha look him and understand his flirting tone and say in same tone that because we are friends.

And listening this he said when we become friends on this Jodha first forward her hand and said now and asked him"friends?"

And with wide smile Jalal forward his hand too and sake hand with Jo and say with enthusiasm "yup friends".😃 And the moment there hand touch they feel Goosebumps in their body❤️ but they ignore it and both headed towards the canteen where moti already waiting for them.

COLLAGE CANTEEN:

Jodha  and Jalal stepped in canteen together while chatting and giggling and all sit there start to drooling over them. Because they never saw such a handsome guy in college before and that with Jodha.

They both headed towards the table and see moti is sitting there and engrosed in her mobile. Then jodha goes near her and said "hi moti look who is here with me" and moti looked at the side where jodha pointed out and she also get surprised and said "OMG! Jalal with you, come sit." And both jalal and jodha sit there and jodha nerrete whole incident how they meet at collage and become friend and now moti also become friend of jalal (as you all know our friend's friend is also our friend😉) after finishing there chit chat they

They chat with each other about their study perspective and soon lunch break over so Jodha & Jalal said bye to moti and they all back to their classes.

After lectures Jalal and Jodha came out from class and went to parking area and waited for moti...but it's been half an hour since they stood but moti can't came; so Jodha getting tensed. Seeing Jodha so tensed Jalal told her why not call moti and asked her where she is. Jodha likes the idea and she opened her bag to take out her mobile but for her surprised she can't find it and start to become panic and said "OMG my phone"😭

Looking her in this condition Jalal feel bad & said calm down Jodha it must be there in bag search it calmly.

Jodha said no Jalal it's not in bag I think I lost it and she is being like urged to cry but Jalal said" ok tell me your no I make call u so if it's in college we can search it.😉

Jodha give him her no and jalal dialed and for Jodha's surprise it starts ringing in her pants pocket and she became happy 😃after finding her mobile and say thanks to Jalal...thank you so much Jalal if you are not here I must start to cry because this mobile is so special for me.

Jalal- And will I know why so?

Jodha- With moisten eyes said because it's my parents last gift.

Jalal-Last gift...I don't get you Jodha said jalal confusingly😕.

Jodha- they are no more. And from corner of her eyes tear drop fell and she hurriedly wiped out but Jalal noticed it and feel bad.

Jalal- I am very sorry Jo.

Jodha- its ok jalal and give him assuring smile that she is ok😊.

And after assuring she is ok jalal also smile and said ok now when you get your mobile why not you save my no. and on this jodha nodded and looked at him and he has naughty smirk 😳on his face and after a minute both burst into laughter😆. 

After sometimes moti also came and said sorry for getting late and trio bead bye and headed to their home to meet tomorrow again.

Here is a one quote dedicate to joja's friendship:

"FRIENDSHIP ISN'T ABOUT WHO YOU'VE KNOWN LONGEST. IT'S ABOUT WHO WALKED INTO YOUR LIFE, SAID "I'M HERE FOR YOU" AND PROVED IT." 

DONE GUYS PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT😊

AND I'M EXTREMELY SORRY BECAUSE I CAN'T ABLE TO GIVE UPDATE BIGGER THAN THIS CHAPPY BECAUSE IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO THINK AND WRITE LONG CONTAINS😭...HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND 😔

LOVE YOU ALL❤️

-AARTI

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful chappy buddy 
Pics are really hot 
Jo n jalal became friends 
Let's see for how long friendship will be there 
Update soon buddy 
zuytre thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4