AKDHA SS: WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS {update teaser on page 54 on 12/11}

Akdhalover6 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends, after getting good response of my os here i come with a SS: When Only Love Remains.
the stories concept come in my mind when i was came after giving my viva...so guys please have look.

AKDHA SS: WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS

A girl of early of her 20 pressing her cars horn to call her always late friend from the outside of her friends home, while peeping the horn she yelled "oye, moti  come fast yaar we are getting late for our viva".

After getting no response, she waited for some time and got out from the car and headed towards the house there she saw her friend's parents and she greeted them and asked them for her friends where about, they inform her she was still in her room. Then she headed towards her friends room she was get dumbstruck after watching the scene of her friends room, she saw that everywhere her cloth is scattered. She goes near her and asked "moti, what is these all? 😲"

Her friend answered "what to do jodha you know na today is our viva and I just want to look nice πŸ˜‰...because somewhere I read that look can matter more than intelligence".

After hearing this jodha gigglesπŸ˜† and said "o my lovely friend it's all are rumors nothing is like that look doesn't matter if you are intelligent...you know na many scientist are not so good looking πŸ˜‰ but they are having good intelligence so that they are Nobel prize winners, so just forget about that ok and please get ready for god shake.

Hearing this moti give her I understand look and headed towards changing room for getting ready. After half an hour both got into the car and headed towards there collage.

On the way jodha said moti "see we again getting late because of you😑." On these moti make a puppy face and said "what to do jo you know me na please sorry and raise speed of car so we reached on time".

Then jodha nodded and raise speed of car. Jodha is going with smoothly but fast and suddenly she saw a old lady crossing the road and in hurry she pressed the break and car is stopped and inch far from the old lady with roar voice, both the girl thanking the god for saved the lady and to them from the crime but suddenly they here boom sound and felt shaking of their car, they got outside from car and show their car get damaged little and then saw a man in his formal dress came from his car and have guilty expression on his face , he came near them and said "sorry, for my mistake I am in so much hurry that I can't see your car and get bumped, but I gave you compensation for the damage." After listening him jodha said "it's completely ok, it's also our mistake we shouldn't have to stop our car in between the road so, no need for any compensation.

Listening these he really get happy πŸ˜ƒ and give his evergreen smile πŸ˜Š to them and said "thank you, by the way I'm jalal."

Jodha said "hi, my name is jodha and she is my friend moti".

Then moti say hello to him and he replied her.

Jalal: nice to meet you both.

Jodha : we too.

Then they bead bye to each other and halted towards their own destination but unknown to the fact that their destination is same.

should i continoue? please reply me by your likes and comments...forgive me for mistakes.

-AARTI

LOVE YOU ALL❀️

INDEX ON PAGE 6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/133637949

Edited by Akdhalover6898 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erning_w thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail