Udann

A request to all aditya fans (Page 3)

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

Originally posted by Doomandgloom

Post-leap Suraj ko Adi se kahi zyaada screentime milta hai, it's as if un dono ki positions/imporatnce switch ho gayi hai. No offence to suraj fans, but he wasn't quite a main character pre-leap. plus ye tina and co. nonsense was completely uncalled for, bahut useless arc thha, isse accha to yeh screenspace adi ko de dete in some way.
Also, Chakor has just met with a life-threatening accident. Where is adi in all this? Shouldn't they show him rushing to the hospital as soon as he finds out as well. they show that nearly a week has passed chakor ko hospital bed mein unconcious pade huye aur is sab ke beech mein Aditya nahin aaya? How come?

seriously yaar
Chakor life is in danger but iske bijli.ke dabbe ko koi khabar nahin pahunchi
god knows when chatya will meet now and when will adi get to know about chakor life in danger
Yes guys poora week nikal gaya aur adi ko pata hi nahi chala vo bi tab jab vo aazadganje me hi tha. Aisa kaise ho sakta h. Cheeku aur chaganva bi adi se jayda dikhte h. I don't knw y r dey doing dis wid usCry

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 28 April 2016 at 12:44pm

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Don't worry however will take adi track..chatya better than vikor..Thumbs Up as frienddship.wise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPK

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Actually Adi was one of my favourite characters.He had played an extremely important role in Chakor's childhood.He was the first one to introduce the concept of freedom to her.He was the one who always stood by her.I was expecting a strong role for him post leap.Because he is Ishwar's son and a reflection of Ishwar.I wanted Adi to become Chakor's love and take revenge from KN for his dad's death.
But post leap,Suraj's character suddenly became so important.Please I don't mean to offend anyone.But Suraj was a minor character before and now he is getting all the prominence now.

If not as Chakor's love interest,then at least he can be there for her as a friend.He can support her.He can get justice for Ishwar.
I feel very bad for Varun.He is extremely talented but he is not getting a chance to showcase it.And most of all I feel sorry for the character of Aditya Ishwar Rawat who is not getting the prominence he deserves.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiles_uksnehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Actually Adi was one of my favourite characters.He had played an extremely important role in Chakor's childhood.He was the first one to introduce the concept of freedom to her.He was the one who always stood by her.I was expecting a strong role for him post leap.Because he is Ishwar's son and a reflection of Ishwar.I wanted Adi to become Chakor's love and take revenge from KN for his dad's death.
But post leap,Suraj's character suddenly became so important.Please I don't mean to offend anyone.But Suraj was a minor character before and now he is getting all the prominence now.

If not as Chakor's love interest,then at least he can be there for her as a friend.He can support her.He can get justice for Ishwar.
I feel very bad for Varun.He is extremely talented but he is not getting a chance to showcase it.And most of all I feel sorry for the character of Aditya Ishwar Rawat who is not getting the prominence he deserves.
Absolutely correct. Even i feel d same. If nt lover den let him be her bff. Bt dey r ignoring him completely. Dey feel adi has no fans. Bt we r here for him. We can't let this injustice happen to him or to d show. 
Adi's role in chakor's life is much more than jst a friend or lover. He was her guide, her support system, her bijli ka dabba i.e. a miracle. Nw dey want us to forget everything n let adi become another chagan. If ny of d team members r reading dis its my humble request plz give adi d importance he deserves. Don't ignore ishwar, aabha, arjun sir n aditya's sacrifices for chakor.
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
sneha i thnk talks were gng on between varun nd ph dats y dey r nt showng him,bcz dey cnt ignore adi wen chakor is fightng fr her lyf..

snehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Bt rev hw much time dey want to sort this out n y can't dey give us confirmation abt him. We r waiting for his return like fools n dey want to continue with showing random ppl like tinAaa. 
Dey want to create this chain of love by conveniently ignoring our requests to show adi n chatya. Wen i say chatya i m nt saying d8 only as couple bt as friends n support system also falls under this jst d way dey showed d locker room scene after chakor lost d race. Adi showed her, her mistake.  These scenes r equally imp bcoz apart from love chakor needs a friend who can be her support as well as critique.

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 28 April 2016 at 10:47pm
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
sneha i cmpletely agree with you i myself nce said evnthough am a vikor shipper i dnt hav ny prblm with chatya evn as a couple,instead of showng unnecessary triangle with dat tina dey could hav show chatvaan bondng,both chakor nd adi tryng 2 help vivaan out of drugs,evn cheeku gets more screenspace than him

r else dey can show chatya as bff
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
sneha i cmpletely agree with you i myself nce said evnthough am a vikor shipper i dnt hav ny prblm with chatya evn as a couple,instead of showng unnecessary triangle with dat tina dey could hav shown chatvaan bondng,both chakor nd adi tryng 2 help vivaan out of drugs,evn cheeku gets more screenspace than him

r else dey can show chatya as bff

snehaHCAPK

Go to top