India-Forums

Udann
Udann

A request to all aditya fans (Page 2)

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Alina u r right. Actually the title should be for all udaan fans. According to me d trio have lost a lot in dis mission n d story should nt jst focus on chakor. Chakor is d central character bt dese 3 were always d heart of d show. 
I do understand that u don't like varun that much. Honestly i wasn't his fan either bt due to lack of chatya scenes i started watching his previous work n to my surprise he was really good in those episodics. 
If u follow aditya at u can see d title over there. I intentionally didn't put varun and yash's name bcoz more then them (though yash is a swthrt n i av started liking varun) it is d character which i am looking for n want to appreciate. Bt if he will nt get any scene hw will come to know abt his potential. 
Ur idea is good too. If d makers don't want to show adi nw dey should clarify it to both varun n his fans. I don't mind waiting for adi a bit more. Bt this wait has become meaningless n endless. Everyday i hope to see adi/varun bt end up getting nothing. Its somehow breaking my heart. I don't knw abt varun bt me n a lot aditya fans might stop watching d show if things don't improve.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiles_uk

JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Dil Se Dil Tak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
guys .im not sure whether im right or not. but now i hav seen one fc insta reposted vj's pic stating it as new look. he is wearing adi's jackets. and the lookis almost same...half sleeve fullsleeve diff will be there.
In a show no two people will share same look. esp main stream ones. so it shows only one thing that adi will be completely absent for a while.
varun posting quotes is not a good sign too. either its a sad news or a really good news. either varun quitted or cvs are planning for a re entry of adi with a complete make over. i hope its second one

snehaHCAPK

Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
You're right Aditya toh gayab hi ho gaya hai kitne episodes se, that press conference thing for the training camp hardly counts... I'm sure that is the reason Varun seems so disappointed with his role in the show now... Confused
Also, It's high time they introduce Ragini, she was also a very imp. part of their baccha party gang and now that kn knows about Vivaan's closeness to chakor he might try to stop him from helping her, Chakor needs another supporter from the rajvanshi house and who better than Ragini? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalovesnehaHCAPK

Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Post-leap Suraj ko Adi se kahi zyaada screentime milta hai, it's as if un dono ki positions/imporatnce switch ho gayi hai. No offence to suraj fans, but he wasn't quite a main character pre-leap. plus ye tina and co. nonsense was completely uncalled for, bahut useless arc thha, isse accha to yeh screenspace adi ko de dete in some way. 
Also, Chakor has just met with a life-threatening accident. Where is adi in all this? Shouldn't they show him rushing to the hospital as soon as he finds out as well. they show that nearly a week has passed chakor ko hospital bed mein unconcious pade huye aur is sab ke beech mein Aditya nahin aaya? How come?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalovesmiles_uk

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doomandgloom

Post-leap Suraj ko Adi se kahi zyaada screentime milta hai, it's as if un dono ki positions/imporatnce switch ho gayi hai. No offence to suraj fans, but he wasn't quite a main character pre-leap. plus ye tina and co. nonsense was completely uncalled for, bahut useless arc thha, isse accha to yeh screenspace adi ko de dete in some way.
Also, Chakor has just met with a life-threatening accident. Where is adi in all this? Shouldn't they show him rushing to the hospital as soon as he finds out as well. they show that nearly a week has passed chakor ko hospital bed mein unconcious pade huye aur is sab ke beech mein Aditya nahin aaya? How come?

seriously yaar
Chakor life is in danger but iske bijli.ke dabbe ko koi khabar nahin pahunchi
god knows when chatya will meet now and when will adi get to know about chakor life in danger
eskimopie1998 Senior Member
eskimopie1998
eskimopie1998

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Guyzzz it's high time to show the fanspower of Aadi

snehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Omg priya. Wat d hell these makers r upto. Suraj ko adi ka look de diya. I think adi mighy nt come for some more days. N yes even m sacred looking at varun's insta pics dese days. Something has gone wrong between him n makers.
snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Doomandgloom u r absolutely right. Suraj was nt that important pre leap. N chatvaan + ragini were always on d mission. Bt ye sab sirf hame hi yaad h in writers ko nahi. 
I think ragini ki entry is tinaaa ke jane se pahle to bilkul nahi hogi. Aur adi to bas ab ek sapna ban gaya h. Cry

smiles_uk

Go to top