interesting

plz pm me from next update
and do update ASAP
waiting for ur update
farcry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A/N

I am sorry guys..I know I am very late. My school has started and I was very busy this week. I am in 11th grade and you all know that how much we students have to study. So guys, whenever I will get time I will update...
Heres the update!

CHAPTER-5

I was woken up by a sudden thud, where I was laying. I couldn't open my eyes because fatigue had overpowered my body. I had a very strange dream. Aryaman was dead. I saw him crashing to the ground as the bullet went through his heart. It's just a dream. Relax, Nandini, Relax. I kept myself telling that it wasn't real but...

My bed continued to jerk under me as if it was in motion. A voice...no voices were speaking around me. And I felt the pain in my left cheek. I tried to touch it but something restricted it. Then I realized that my hands were tied together behind my back. Then suddenly my eyes snapped open, but I couldn't see anything. I had no idea where I was. My head was pounding. I wanted to scream. But I couldn't as I was gagged.

I sensed a movement around my feet. "I think she's awake." Someone spoke. Then everything came crashing down to me. It wasn't a dream. I really saw Aryaman die. I tried to run also but...

"Take the blindfold off." 

I know that voice. It was Manik's. The murderer.

Then suddenly the material over my eyes was yanked away, some of my hair pulled with it. I bit my lip as I refused to show any pain. My eyes adjusted to the sudden light, and then I saw them.

I gasped and sat up on my seat. I was in a car. It was a black van. I later realized that my feet were also tied together so I almost stumbled to the floor. Manik was sitting in front of me. He tried to reach me but I crawled away from him and fell to the floor. I cringed away from his grasp until I hit the floor and I yelped in pain as the rope dug painfully into my wrist. 

I looked around my surroundings. 

I noticed that I was wearing someone's jacket. No. Not someone. It was Manik's. I had noticed him wearing this jacket in the alley, last night. He was only wearing his shirt, so this was definitely his jacket. My eyes widened in shock. Panic shot up and I looked at him in alarm. I was full of rage. How dare he? 

"It was raining heavily, yesterday. You were cold." He said. Oh! Now he cares for me. Do hell with that. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him. 

"Hey! Relax, sweetheart! I didn't do anything what you are thinking I did." He raised his hands up in the air in surrender gesture. I so wanted to lunge from my seat and punch him directly in the eye, but my hands and arms were bound tightly by the rope. I was feeling helpless.

"We're almost there." Said the driver. Cabir was his name as far as I can remember. 

"We are not going to hurt you," It was the unnamed guy sitting in the passenger seat, who...who punched me. "if you behave." He smirked looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Stop scaring her like that, Shahid." Manik chuckled. So, his name was Shahid. Huh! Why should I care?

I looked out of the window. We were passing through a forest. 

Where were they taking me? I wanted to talk to mom. Mom please, help me. Get me out of here. Tears started to roll down to my cheeks. I turned to look at Manik. 

I felt anger boiled inside me, rising above the hurt. I had just been kidnapped by the same monsters that killed my Aryaman. My Aryaman.

I tried to say something, but it came out muffled.

"Stay still and do not scream." Manik ordered. 

He stripped the duct tape off my face, in one swift, quick pull and I yelped in pain. 

Without even thinking, I started screaming. "You Brute! How dare you kidnap me? How dare you kill--" 

I couldn't complete my sentence, because his large palm clamped over my mouth.

"I told you not to scream." He hissed. He then removed his hand.

I opened my mouth to speak again but he interrupted me. "Do not speak a word or else--" 

"Or else what? You will kill me, huh? Kill me like you killed that innocent man? This is the only thing you can do, right? Killing innocent people! You heartless bas***d! How evil and inhuman can you be? You murderer!" I screamed.

"Shut up! Just shut your f**king mouth!" He was now shaking in anger. I saw his jaw getting clenched controlling his fury.

"Why? Only you can threaten people? I am telling you, you will never get away with this! You are going to pay for--!" I was interrupted again.

"Enough is enough! You don't know what you are talking about!" he said taking out his gun and pointing it at my left cheek. My eyed widened in shock seeing the lethal weapon in his hand pointing at me. "Just shut your damn mouth or I will blow your pretty brain out. Do you understand?" 

I shut my mouth and gulped in fear.

"Don't make me repeat things. Answer me! Do you understand?"

I simply nodded. I did not dare to utter a word after that. 

"Good." Saying this he simply pulled out his gun from my cheek and smirked. I so wanted to wipe that off his face, but my bound hands were not helping much. By now, my ankles and hands would be chafed raw by the rope. I sighed in relief. At least I was away from his gun. 

I realized that I was far away from my home. We were miles away from the nearest homes. We were surrounded by thick forest trees. Only trees could be seen through long distances and nothing more. No houses anywhere in sight. Just farms and trees.

"Where are you taking me? Please, let me go. Why did you take me? You want money? I will do my best to give it to you. Just, please let me go." I said remembering the talk with Aryaman related to money, breaking the silence. But he only smirked.

"Do you think I am doing this for money? Listen; there are more important things than money in life." He growled.

"Then why did you take me? Be..because I witnessed a murder?" I asked.

"You are smarter than I thought." He slightly chuckled.

"Why didn't you kill me, then?" I think I should shut my mouth.

"Do you wish me to kill you??" he said seductively, coming closer to me until we were inches apart. I staggered back and hit the van's door. He trapped me between his arms. And I winced in pain. "No." I replied, terrified.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have killed you that instant. I don't want to kill you...yet." Saying this he stepped away from me. I frowned at him.

"You know, you are a monster!" I snapped at him, disgustingly.

"Oh, honey! I have been called worse." He let out a dark seductive laugh.

"Don't call me with these f**king nicknames. I have a name. It's Nandini. And once I am out of these f**king ropes, I am going to kill you." I spat at him. 

"Yeah, sure, Nandini. I would like to see that." He replied casually. I stirred in my uncomfortable position and looked away from him and out of the window.

Sorry again, for the late update guys...and do tell me how was the chappy!

Edited by farcry - 7 years ago
pooja_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nc update...
New cncpt
Loved it a lot
Waiting for nxt update
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
so they r taking nandu with them
waiting 4 next
cont soon
shalini16gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice update
Continue soon
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great chapter.. So finally Nandini and Manik talk.. I liked the fiesty Nandini and flirty Manik, can't wait to read their story ahead.. Update the next part soon.. 
bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
manik don't want to kill nandini why?
manan's verbal fight was wow
interesting
waiting for next
thanks for pm
continue soon
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
please continue soon
farcry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys! Do you need an update?? 
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah ofcourse I want one.. Update soon please..