Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|| Deception || Chapter 12 on pg no. 11 19/09/2016 (Page 3)

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
awesome start
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farcry

AMAR_LOVE IF-Rockerz
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
int...cont soon
plz pm me 

farcry

farcry Groupbie
farcry
farcry

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER-3

After a tiresome work, my day was complete. Finally.

"Would you like to sit with me?" a voice came from behind. I turned around to find Navya. "Sure." I replied. We were having a break time. I was eating my cheese burger when I felt Navya nudging my arm.

"What?" I asked.

"So? How was your day?"

"It was amazing you know!?" I replied sarcastically and she rolled her eyes chewing her burger. "You know, that Udit guy is an asshole! He totally f**ked me up today." I said.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know that. He is a total bitch. Each and every staff member hates him." We stared at each other for some time.

"So tell me about yourself."

I started "Hmm...I am 20 yrs old and I have recently moved in with my mother--" I looked at my ring and continued "and my fiance. Umm...that's all?" She chuckled at my amazing introduction.

"What about your dad?" I started coughing hearing her question. It was always a sentimental subject.

"Umm...he died when I was five, in an accident." I replied, controlling the urge to cry.

"Oh, I am sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled at her weakly, and we consumed into a round of silence. "Tell me about him." She said gesturing towards my ring finger. I blushed. I could feel my cheeks getting red. "His name is Aryaman. I met him last year. He's a really good guy. He loves me a lot. And also, he is smoking hot." I almost whispered the last line.

"What about you?" I asked ignoring the awkwardness. She looked at me.

"I live nearby with my mom, dad, my little sis and my granny. I am born and brought up in this area. I have a boyfriend. He controls a business." She replied. Wow...she is so lucky. She has her family. She has her dad. I wish I also had him. I miss him ve--

"Hey! What the f**k are you doing, bitches? Get lost! Your time is up."  Udit shouted at both of us bringing me out of my thoughts and also bursting our eardrums. I don't like this man already. "The cafe is going to get close. Get your ass out of this cafe fast!" He then points at me "And you! Don't be late from tomorrow." I gulped and nodded.

I looked at Navya and she gave me a reassuring smile and we got up from our chair. "Go f**k yourself!" she said harshly eyeing Udit while walking out of the caf and I tried to suppress my laugh.

We were walking down a road. It was dead quiet, not a single sound. I had messaged Aryaman not to come and pick me up as I will be going with Navya.

"Don't ever go in that area. It's too dangerous." She suddenly warned me while we were passing the road, pointing at an alley. "Dangerous?" I asked her confusingly and she nodded. "Have you ever heard of Manik Malhotra?"

"No." I replied casually.

"No?" She shouted and stopped abruptly and put a hand on her mouth, realizing what she did.

"What? Is he that special that I should know him?" She looked at me as if I am mad.

"Lady, are you crazy? What are you talking about? Who doesn't know him? He is one of the biggest, arrogant and the ruthless Mafia boss in this area. He doesn't spare anyone. Police has been searching for him for years. But they are still not able to catch him." she replied throwing her hands up in the air.

"So how is he related to this alley?" I asked mimicking like her.

"He has a den near that alley. There is a rumour that once a person was killed in that alley by his people because he betrayed him and defied his commands. He was brutally eaten by the dogs as a punishment." She whispered quietly to me.

"What the hell? I don't believe in all those things. The Manik guy maybe true but the rumor is definitely a hoax." I said shrugging my shoulder and ignoring what she said.

"So, you don't believe me?" I shook my head in a 'no'. "Then don't. But I am warning you to stay away from this area, away from him...especially at late night. I know, I can't tell you what to do but please be careful. If you hear the name Manik Malhotra, just leave immediately." She said to me and I rolled my eyes. "Okay. As you wish." I replied. And with a final wave to her and I walked towards my house and she left in the opposite direction.

"Huh! Mafia? What the hell? Why the f**k do the people believe in these stories? This is all bullshit!" I muttered to myself and slightly chuckled.

Next day, I was late again as I had to go by the bus. Today, when I woke up, Aryaman was not at home. Mom told me he left early for his office. At first, I was upset for not telling me. He never leaves like this. But then mom told me that it could have been important. Now, I was late. I had to be ready to face Udit's wrath again.

As soon as I reached, my boss pulled me behind him, dragging me into the diner. I yelped in pain as his grip on my wrist didn't loosen when I stumbled over my feet. That was surely going to leave a bruise.

"This is your last warning you bitch! Next time you are fired." He snapped. I nodded before hurrying my way to the customers. I rubbed my wrist on my way to ease the pain.

"You are late." Navya stated. "I know." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you not afraid of getting fired?"

"What can I do, Navya? The bus was late." Saying this I took out my notepad and a pen and left to take the order.

A group of people looked relieved when they saw me walking up to them, probably tired of waiting. I apologized and took their order.

As I was late, Udit had extended my working hours today. So, I had to walk alone to my house as Navya left early. After finishing my work, I looked at my wrist watch. It was half past twelve in the night. I had called my mom that I would be late. She told me that Aryaman has also not returned. I got worried. Where was he at this point of hour? I tried to call him if he can pick me up, but his phone was switched off. f**k!

When I was walking back, it started raining. It was raining heavily. I was completely drenched in water. I guess today luck was not on my side. Because the road which leads to my house was also blocked. No one was in sight. There was pin drop silence except the sound of water droplets striking the ground. The road seemed to have endless darkness. The street lights were not giving much light.

I sighed and stared at my surroundings. Everything was dark. It was killing the shit out of me.

I groaned thinking what to do.

Now what? Think, Nandini, think.

I was pacing back and forth when my eyes landed in the direction of alley. There should be a short-cut or something. I was about to step in that alley, when Navya's story popped into my mind. Do not go there. It's too dangerous.

No Nandini, this is all bullshit. Come on, you can do it. Come on! I said to myself, shaking my head and stepped in the direction of the alley. It was like an irony. I only didn't believe in those f**king rumours and now I was freaking out. A shiver ran down my spine when a blow of wind went past by me. I folded my hands to help myself from bitter wind. Thank God, I was wearing full sleeves today. But they were not of much help. I started walking towards the alley.

My legs were about to snap off any minute. I had been walking for about an hour. And at this point of time I was oblivious of where I was going. I am definitely lost. This day just kept on getting worse. Where do I even begin, first the boss's wrath, then working late night and then finally the weather and the road. Just as I was about to take another step, a voice made me stop dead in my tracks. Someone was shouting.

"Stop hallucinating Nandini." I told myself. Then again came the voice. This voice was so familiar. I have heard it somewhere.

"Please. Don't. I told you I want some f**king time. Please give me one-"

"Oh, Shut the f**k up!" A new voice came and I flinched. I headed towards the voice quietly. I saw a small clearing and the outline of four men. The three were standing around the clearing and one of them was lying on the floor. I looked a little closer at the lying figure, and almost had a heart attack. Aryaman.

Hey, please comment; I want to know what you are thinking. I want more and more readers:D Next update will depend upon the response. So do comment.

And please help me with the "members only post" issue. 

One more thing, if you want PM's please buddy me.

Edited by farcry - 02 May 2016 at 3:26am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzeeessg2015manan28shreeyashetye95Mourvisalvermeghnaqwerasdrhost1asma_fatima2898CantabilTanibhushanindrani21deckd83Meera1930gazalazahidSangaviFAHAN10Palchinnprincess08reet0143TejamanaswinielsaannaROOP0605Cooldude101riyaparopayal94rockstarloverAutumn_Hue

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged
interesting update
loved the bond of navni
navya is a sweetheart
that udit is a pain in the assAngry
is aryaman related 2 mafia business?
cont soon

farcry

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Wow!! That was one update.. I like the bond between Nandini and Navya it's pretty pally.. I loved it when Navya gave it back to Udit on his face for being a jackass.. 
You've written down the suspense pretty well here and the build up for the next chapter is lovely too.. Can't wait to read the next chapter.. 

Update soon. 

Love, 
Kashmi 

farcry

riyaparo IF-Dazzler
riyaparo
riyaparo

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
awesome
please continue soon