Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|| Deception || Chapter 12 on pg no. 11 19/09/2016 (Page 11)

farcry Groupbie
farcry
farcry

Posted: 19 September 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER-12

"Ughh...not again!" He said, infuriatingly.

"Tell me, what did you do to me?" I said, panicking, struggling to get out of his iron grip.

"I didn't do anything, just calm down." He screamed in front of my face and I flinched in return.

I didn't no why, but I started to trust him. I hated to admit it, but I somehow felt safe around him. 

Wait. What were you saying, Nandini? Have you gone mad? 

"I don't trust you!"

"Then it's not my problem. Think whatever you want to think. I don't care!"

Damn! I was so frustrated by his behaviour. I so wanted to get out of this mansion. I wanted to get out of here and go to my mom. I had to plan something. I really had to.

I looked at my side to find a deodorant bottle lying on the bed rest. Yes! This is my chance. Now or never. I forwarded my hand without him noticing it as I looked into his eyes to keep him distracted. 

"I don't know why, but I think something stupid is going inside the stupid brain of yours...come on tell me." He said as he gripped my shoulders.

I acted as the most innocent girl in this whole world. Yeah, I was so good at acting.

"No...no. Nothing is going in my mind. After all what can a vulnerable women do in this situation in front of a strong and a muscular man..." I continued my acting. Uh...how dare he called me stupid? He is the stupid one here.

"Really? You find me muscular?" He asked temptingly, coming closer to me.

Don't fall weak.

Don't fall weak.

Don't fall weak.

I kept telling myself. This is not the time. He surely knew how much he was effecting me. 

I slowly approached the spray bottle and held it tightly in my right hand. Oh, he so didn't know what was coming in his way.

"Really..." I forced a smile and didn't wait for anyone, as I sprayed the deodorant right into his eyes. Oh my god, it would have been so painful. But why should I care?

"Oh, f**k! Nandini!" He roared in his monstrous voice, nearly bursting my ears drums, rubbing his eyes vigorously. I paid him no heed, pushing him off, I scatted towards the door, stumbling on my way and locked it from outside.

"Nandini, open the damn door! Aaahhh...my f**king eyes! Nandini!" He screamed in pain.

"Sorry, but no can do." I chuckled making enough sound for him to hear.

Wasting no time, I ran through the corridor endlessly. I needed to find an escape. Mukti had given me a tour of this place, but right now my mind wasn't functioning. Escaping was my first priority. 

His voice slowly faded away. 

I started opening the doors, in a hope to find a way out, only to find rooms and only rooms. This was a mansion or what? I had to be fast. If Manik found me again, the first thing be would do is to kill me.

I reached out for the another door to an empty room. I opened the four other doors to see the same. I continued down the hallway. I stopped, completely out of breath and looked behind me. I jogged and groaned further, that's when I bumped hard into Dhruv. 

"Oh, my go..god, Dhruv. You sca..scared me!" I said putting a hand onto my chest to ease my breathing.

"I am sorry. Why are you in a hurry? You should take rest after what happened last night." He asked, worried.

I am sorry Dhruv, but I could not tell you that I was trying to escape or he would himself handover me to that bloody Manik.

"I was just jogging..you know. Could...you just show me the way out of this house..I..I want some fresh air." I asked him and he nodded. I hoped he doesn't hear Manik's voice.

"Yeah, sure. Come with me." He showed me the main door. There was a beautiful courtyard. The sun had washed the garden with a golden glow. It was so damn huge. Almost every type of flower was present there. It was so colorful. I loved it. Buds had begun to flower on the trees, adding a splash of colour. There was a baked-apple smell in the air. It was the smell of plants growing.

"Wow!" It was the only word which came out of my mouth.

"I know." Dhruv's voice broke my reverie. I forgot that I was escaping. I had wasted enough time. 

"Dhruv, you can go. You must be busy. Thanks for showing me the way out." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, yes. Very sure. Bye!" I started running in the courtyard. Thank god, he didn't got suspicious. He finally left. My eyes roamed around the place.

I saw a gate. That must be the exit. I ran towards it until I realized that it was surrounded by heavy guards. The guns in their hands spread horror in my mind. What do I do now? 

"Nandini! Stop right there!" Then I heard his voice. How did he got out? The people around me got alarmed. 

Nandini, you can fight. Yes, I can fight. I saw a log of wood lying at my left. I quickly grabbed hold of it. There was no way, I could back out. In front of me were the guards ready to kill me. 

Scared, I turned around to see two red, bloodshot eyes. Oh my god he was looking so deadly. How on earth did he recover so fast from my spray attack? 

He started pacing towards me and my hold on that log stiffened and I brought it in front of me in defence.

"Stay away from me...!" It came out rather dully.

"Nandini, put the log down. You have done enough for today." He said giving me a deadly glare.

"No! Let m--" he snatched the log out of my hands without even realizing. I was scared shitless! 

I tried to run towards the gate but the guards took a step forward with guns in their hands. 

"You can give up now! Cut the act, you are not well!" He said from behind me. His tone contained irritation. 

"No, I am never going to give up in front of you bas***ds!" Saying this I ran towards the opposite side of the mansion. 

I had taken only a few steps when his strong arms wrapped around my stomach and lifted me of the ground. My back was tightly pressed against his chest.

"No! Take your filthy hands off me!" I tried to wriggle out of his grip but all my struggle went in vain.

I scratched his hands, resulting in few scrapes on his hand but still he didn't even budge. He entered the house and carried me like that through all the corridors, back to his room. While entering, I saw the the lock of the door broken from outside. That meant, he broke the f**king door! How strong was he?

My feet came in contact with the floor as soon as we entered the room but he still held me by my forearm in a death trip so that I couldn't escape, with one of his arms and his other arm slammed the door shut. 

He got to his closet still holding me and took out some zip ties. Oh no! What is he going to do?

"What the hell are you going to do with these?" 

He didn't even look at me. I know he was very much angry with me, but this was not the way to treat me. 

He threw me over his bed with a thud, causing my whole body to be jerked with the force.

"What are you doing? Come on, Manik! Talk to me!" His silence was really frightening me.

I tried to get up from the bed wanting an answer, but he pushed me back again, this time harshly. Now, I realized what he was going to do with these zip ties. He grabbed my right wrist and tied it to the bed post with the zip tie.

"Hey! What are you trying to do?" I tried to intervene with my free hand but he grabbed my other hand too and tied it to the other side of the bedpost.

I couldn't even move my hands an inch. Pain shot in my wrists as it was slightly bruised from our last encounter. The harder I tried to get out of these f**king zip ties, the more it hurt. My hands were literally stretched out in opposite sides as I was laying on the bed.

Finally, his eyes met mine. He was looking so pissed of with my behaviour. 

"What is wrong with you? Untie me this instant!" I somewhat ordered him.

"You are not the one ordering me here! He said, giving me a dark glare.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it like a fish as no words came out.

"Now, if you try to escape one more time, I will decapitate you and feed your body to my dogs!" He threatened me by grabbing my jaw tightly in his claw type hands. 

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Yes, I would, sweetheart." I fought hard the hot sensation threatening to run through my cheeks as I felt his warm breath against my skin and smell of the mint fragrance running out of his perfectly moisture lips.

Control yourself!

I instantly looked away. With my hands now restrained, I used the last little effort I could manage with my legs, kicking him. He left my jaw and roughly grabbed my ankles, in a flash. 

"So you are not going to give up, huh?" He said raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes, no way in the hell." My voice came out rather confidently.

"Then suit yourself." He then snaked a zip tie around my ankles and pulled it hard, preventing me from moving a bit.

"You look so good in this position...I wonder how would you look, when I would f**k you hard..." He said, smirking, trailing his finger from my arms down to my legs. I tried to ignore the ticklish feeling from his contact. But what did he just say? 

"How dare you say that to me? That is never going to happen!" I spat at him, angrily. I fought the urge to slap him. But still I couldn't do it with tied hands.

"We will see that. Till then, enjoy yourself!" And then he closed the door after going out.

"No! Manik, let me out of here!" I shouted but no one responded. I couldn't even sit up properly. 

Huh! Update after a long time! I have been very busy these days. It was the longest update of mine till now. So, what do you think of Manik so far?

So guys, are you liking it?

Come on! Share your views guys!

Comment and vote!

Edited by farcry - 19 September 2016 at 9:08pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

manan28Cantabilayshathulsajidapolomukhkd83niti06Ladyeirincloudfloweraditi16bashful_moonsonia1000HTA111ROOP0605Cooldude101payal94

payal94 IF-Dazzler
payal94
payal94

Posted: 20 September 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Want Manik pov
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farcry

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 20 September 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Loved the update..poor nandu..now she can't even think about escaping :p
Continue soon :)

farcry

Cooldude101 Goldie
Cooldude101
Cooldude101

Posted: 20 September 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
You really have a great writing ability.
It's so hard to find good stories and I'm so happy to have found yours. Though Nandini here really makes no sense neither Manik. I'm a bit confused but I'm sure it'll get cleared as this goes in forward.
Thank you for writing it here.

farcry

Ladyeirin Groupbie
Ladyeirin
Ladyeirin

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hi... when will you update?? Waiting eagerly k.  

farcry

ROOP0605 Goldie
ROOP0605
ROOP0605

Posted: 27 September 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Superb

farcry

Go to top