|| Deception || Chapter 12 on pg no. 11 19/09/2016 - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Ofcorse we need it yaar... Nd yeah u r an amazing writer... Plz do update soon...!! Nd update on continuos basis!!
CHAPTER-6

There was an agonizing cramp in my neck and my wrists and legs were fast asleep due to how tight the rope was and how uncomfortable my position was. My poor fingers were going numb and losing feeling. I was just in one horrible mess. I was blind because a blindfold was put over my eyes again. So that I could not see where we were going, that dickhead told me. At least that stupid gag was not there. 

I could sense that we arrived at their destination because of the jerk caused by the breaks. But that didn't stop my tantrums. I had to get out of here. I was not safe here. I was sure they were going to kill me...eventually. 

Someone help me. 

Suddenly I heard someone open the door on my side. A hiss left my lips as the person grabbed my sore arm. 

"Let go off me! Please somebody help! Help! Leave me, you bas***d! Don't touch me!" I shouted and tried to fight from his hold but I failed as he was too strong. That someone lifted me effortlessly on his shoulder and started walking. 

"No! Put me down, you f**ker! You will never get away with this! Murderer! Let me go!" I started struggling on his shoulder again. 

"Stop screaming!" It was Manik who shouted. So he was carrying me. I thrust against Manik's hold more, but he had locked his arms around my legs. And I was not able to hit him on his back as my hands were tied behind my back. 

I fought with him again and again. By now, the blindfold would have been soaked with my tears. My tears were falling heavier down my cheeks. "Please," I whispered in a pathetic way. 

He had taken me somewhere and threw me on what I guess was a bed. Next sound I heard was the door slamming and the lock sliding into place. 

"Hey! Get me out of here! Somebody! Please help!" I shout endlessly. 

I move my head to the side to see if I can get my other senses to help me figure out what is going on around me. I was lying on my stomach with my nose pressed against the pillow. 

A squeak escaped my lips when a weight pressed down on the bed near me. He was surely Manik. Now, I could recognize him from anywhere because of his Cologne. 

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked in a low, quiet voice. I didn't want to be weak in front of him. He grunted, leaning over me and tears off the blindfold. 

The room seemed very bright after wearing the bloody cloth over my eyes for a long time. The bright light was hurting my eyes. I immediately closed my eyes to get away from this light. 

"Sorry." I heard him say. He sounded genuine. But that didn't hide the truth that he killed Aryaman and also kidnapped me. He didn't seem to be the person who would be apologising to someone.  

He stroked my cheek with his fingers. I felt captivated by his eyes as soon as I saw him. His eyes seemed softer. He leaned closer and I instantly looked away, trying to find an exit, a door or whatever. 

He then pulled away from me and started searching something in the drawer. What was he searching? He turned around and held something which almost gave me another heart attack. A blade. Shit! He was going to cut me and torture me. He was going to give me a painful death. 

As he walked closer to me, he flipped the blade open and started studying its sharpness. "No, Manik. Don't you dare!" I tried to warn him. I tried to roll over the bed away from him. But he grabbed my arm and pushed my face on to the bed. 

"Please, don't. Manik." I said sobbing. But my voices came out muffled as my face was pressed against the bed. 

I kept moving trying to get him to let go. His one knee was pressed against the middle of my back. It got a little painful. Nonetheless, I kept kicking my feet. I was not going to be weak. "No, please don't do this." 

I hit his back. I kicked him harder. 

"Stop moving, Nandini!" Manik hissed. He pushed his knee harder against my back to try and minify my movements. 

"No!" I cried and continued to kick aimlessly. I really hoped that I was hurting his spine with my feet. 

"Nandini! Oh for the love of Hell! Just stop moving!" 

The next moment, I felt him slicing the ropes on my hands and legs. I immediately started rubbing my sore and red wrists. I then glared at him. He had a blank expression on his face. In a swift movement, he stepped away from me, slamming the door shut and clicking the lock, leaving me here...alone. 

I wanted to cry. Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes. I needed to find an escape. I looked around the room to find an escape. I noticed that the windows were all grilled with iron rods. There was another door which was not locked. 

I opened the door which led me to a bathroom. There was a cabinet, with a mirror, a toilet and a shower covered by a curtain and also a bathtub. It was beautiful. I looked myself on the mirror. I was looking like a witch. My Hair was a mess and my face was oily. My eyeliner was smudged all over my face because of my endless crying.

I opened the tap and washed my face several times. My cheek was bruised and badly swollen because of Shahid. I tried to touch it but I flinched, pulling my hand back. Suddenly I heard someone's footsteps coming closer. I quickly started searching the bathroom which could help me get out of here or something to knock that person out. And guess what? This time god was with me. I found a razor blade inside the cabinet.

Taking the razor blade in my hand, I quickly got out of the bathroom and ran to the corner of the room. I held the razor blade tightly in my hand behind my back. The door opened and Manik came into view. He walked inside and I was tempted to move towards the corner of the room deeper, away from him as much as possible. 

He had a tray with food on his hand and some clothes on the other hand. He kept the tray and the clothes on the bed.

"Eat and get dressed." He ordered.

"Where did you take me? Where the hell  am I? Tell me!"

"You should eat. You look pale." He ignored my question and I frowned at him.

"I want to go home. For f**k's sake, please let me out of here!" I shouted.

He sighed in disappointment and I again scowled at him. Why was he disappointed? "Do you have a problem of always doing the opposite of what I say, you stubborn girl?" He growled.

He stepped closer to me, now furious. I pressed myself against the wall as he walked closer.

Get out of here, you dickhead!

I shook my head in a "no" as if telling him not to come closer. He smirked at my helplessness.

Time to use the razor blade. 

My hold on it tightened as he kept coming closer. "What's in your hand?" he asked me, suspiciously. 

"It's no...none of you...your business!" I said, stammering. Oh no!

"Come on. Show me, Nandini. Don't act like a five year old." He said, certainly annoyed with my antics.

"No." I said, scared. "Do I look like a five to you?" I asked him courageously, getting some extra time to think. 

Get ready to attack, Nandini.

"Take off your clothes, and I will happily judge you if you are five or not." He laughed, evilly.

This was it. I heard enough! He had crossed his limit. No one could save him from me, now. I was angry. I was out of control now. I looked at him in rage. And the next thing I did was lunging at him with the razor blade. 

So here's the chappy!! Sorry for the late update guys.

Edited by farcry - 7 years ago
Awsm yaar...!
Really luvd it...
So once again aur wild nandu is back...! Nd such a shameless creature manik is yaar... Sachi... Nd yeah thanks for the update...!!
Plz continue soon...!!
Take Care...
Hey, I am sorry but this is not an update. For a few days, I have been trying to post chapters. But I am having difficulty in posting it. If you wish to read this story you can follow me on wattpad. My username is: lost48.
I have published the same stories, only the characters are different but the plot is exactly the same. So you can read it anytime!

Thank you! 

Farcry.
Awesome ...l story 
plzzz continue soon ...
Originally posted by FAHAN10

Awesome ...l story 
plzzz continue soon ...

I hope you have read the above Author's note saying that I am having some difficulty in posting the chapters. And I am working on it...till then you can read the story in  my wattpad account (name: lost48). 

I will try to update as soon as possible.

Thank you!
CHAPTER-7

I lunged at him with the razor blade in my hand. He caught my wrist before I could stab him on the neck. If he hadn't caught my wrist, I would have been still unsuccessful to stab him because of his huge height.

He was damn tall. At least five to six inches from me. "Stop!" He yelled. But I totally ignored him.

As my hand which was holding the razor was now out of action, I used my other hand to punch him in his hard stomach. But he caught my other hand as well. He held my wrist tightly making me yelp in pain and pressed them against the wall on either side of my head.

"Leave!" I snarled this time. I tried to break free. "Leave me I said!" I shouted, gritting my teeth.

He didn't reply instead he pressed his body against mine. He was furious. The last thing I had got was to knee him in the groin, but this time also he locked my left leg between his thighs. I struggled in his grip but he was not even effected.

"Get.Off.Me!" I whimpered. I didn't know when I started crying. Tears were coming out of my eyes, down my cheeks. 

He reached out, touching the swollen corner of my mouth and tracing with his lips down my chin.

"Hey! It hurts." I whined, glancing dangerously at him.

His eyes softened instantly. He moved closer to me and kissed my cheek, where a tear was falling. I closed my eyes shut and my muscles tensed, controlling the urge to crush him.

"Don't cry." He said in a soft tone. I looked at him directly in the eyes. His voice contained sincerity. I didn't know what was the problem with him? One time he cares for me and the very next moment becomes a monster.

I didn't realize that I was crying hysterically. He started kissing my neck line slowly reaching my collar bone. His grip on my wrists slightly loosened. Sparks erupted on my skin when he touched me. His hot breathe was fanning across my face. I would be lying if I said I didn't liked his touch.

What was this feeling? I really liked this feeling. I wanted more.  I didn't have this feeling when Aryaman used to kiss me. Aryaman. His name rang into my mind. What was I doing? I was enjoying the closeliness of a person who killed Aryaman? No! This can't be happening.

"Stop! No!" I moved my face as he trailed his lips right above mine. But he simply ignored my pleas. And continued doing what he was doing. 

"I can't!" With all my force I pushed him on his chest after freeing myself from his grip. I was shocked! What I have been thinking? How can I enjoy his touch?

He stumbled backwards with my push. I met his gaze. He looked shocked as he had not anticipated such a sudden reaction from me. "What the hell?" He shouted.

I was not scared of him this time. "I didn't know that you can stoop so low. You still have the temerity to force yourself on me after what you did? Shame on you! You are such a disgusting monster!" I wondered how this guy was controlling his anger after what I was saying. 

"Nan--" he said advancing towards me but I didn't let him finish. 

"Don't!" I warned him to stop, by raising my hand and continued "I heard from people about you, that you are f**king heartless, that you don't spare those people who cross your path. And you no what? I didn't believe in all those f**king shit. Why? Because no one can be this evil. But you proved me wrong!" 

"Shut up! You have gone f**king crazy. You have no idea what you are talking about." He grabbed my arms tightly and pinned me against the wall roughly. His nails were digging my arms. It was hurting like hell. My arms would definitely have bruises tomorrow.

"Leave me! You are hurting me!"

"I don't give a flying f**k about you! You heard that!" He shook me hard and smacked me against the wall again. My back hurt really bad. I flinched at his voice and snapped my eyes shut. He was dangerously close to me.

"Look at me, Nandini." He said in a low voice. I kept my eyes closed snubbing him. No. I won't look at him at any cost. I can't be weak.

"I said look at me!" His voice held so much power that I forced my eyes open only to be met with his eyes filled with anger.

"I did what had to be done." He said as if he did not do anything wrong. 

"You killed an innocent man! Why did you do it? Because it had to be done, huh? What kind of reason is that? What was his fault? Tell me!" I finally asked him.

"I don't justify my actions to anyone. I am the one who is keeping you here not you. And why are you so worried about him? " He said, angrily.

"It's...it's none of your business. But what was his fault? Hun? You killed him because of money, which he couldn't pay you back? Right? Come on, tell me!"

"You don't know what he has done. So, just shut up, Nandini!" He shouted and his grip on me tightened, shaking me vigorously.

"No. I will not, Manik!" I spat at him and jerked his hands away from me with all my force.

He pulled out his gun from his back. Dej vu. And he pointed the gun on my lips this time.

"I am telling you one last time, Nandini. Don't f**king test my patience. I had enough of your rambling. Not a single word more or I swear I will seriously kill you you this time."

"Kill me, then. I am not scared of you! I would f**king die than be with you. You bas***d!" I didn't mean to shout but it already came out. And there was no other way I could take my words back. I knew now, I had crossed the limit. "You--"

He lowered his gun and was about to grab my neck, when the door snapped open. Both of our eyes went towards the intruder. A young and a beautiful women came in the view. Thank.God.

"Manik, what are you doing? Are you crazy?" She shouted looking at him and then me.

"You stay out of this, Mukti." Manik said trying to calm himself.

"No! You were going to f**king kill her!" She shouted. Manik stepped away from me and sighed. 

"What are you doing here? Leave, Mukti." He sounded annoyed.

"You are the one who is going to leave. If I wasn't on time, god knows what you could have done to her! Now get your godamn ass out of this room! And I don't want you to be around." She started pacing towards me.

"I will handle this. Just leave us alone. You just scared the poor girl." She said in a concerned tone. Manik shot me one last glance before leaving the room. I sighed in relief.

"I am sorry. He has temper issues." She said in a low tone. I wonder who was she? How was she related to Manik?

"Thank you very much! You saved me from that bas***d!" I quickly came to her and hugged her tightly. 

I pulled away from her and she smiled at me.

"I am Mukti. Manik's sister." Seriously? I hung my mouth open in daze. She? Manik's sister? I was so stupid. They had similar features. Their eyes were dark brown and her hair was pure black, similar to Manik's. Why didn't I realised it before. Nandini, you are so dumb. She just smiled at my reaction.

"I am sorry...but..."

"I know, I know. It's hard to believe that I am his sister. But this is the truth."

"How can you be that Devil's sister? You are exactly the opposite. You are bold, beautiful, kind and most importantly, you have a heart. And on the other side, he is so rude, bipolar, impolite, arrogant, so hot an--"

Then I realised what I just said and quickly put a hand over my mouth to save me from embarrassing myself. My cheeks turned red.

"Umm..I am sorry..I didn't mean to say that." I flushed. 

She was trying to hide her laughter. "It's okay. Don't feel sorry. I have heard this from every girl I have met till now." She said in between her laughter.

"No..no. I really didn't mean that. Believe me. I was just saying th..that..you know what..I wanted to say.." God knows what I was blabbering.

"Okay...okay. Now stop." She said and I immediately shut my damn mouth. I so wanted to hide my face under a pillow. I was making a fool out of myself. God!

"Okay. Now, Nandini, calm down. Please, eat a little and get dressed. I will be back in an hour and give you a tour of this area. Okay?" She asked.

I just nodded, don't know what to say.

"And please, don't try to escape. As I said, brother has temper issues. And also, you cannot go anywhere as it is an abandoned area. There are trees and only trees here through long distances. So, please follow my advice and don't try to escape. Please." She said before leaving and closing the door.

I sat on the bed looking through the window. Hmm..she was right. There was no way I could escape. All that I saw outside were trees. Where the hell was I? I was in such a horrible mess.

Huh! Finally! Hope you guys like it.
Don't forget to hit the like button and comment;D
The next update will depend upon the response. So please comment kerna.

Mujhe aisa lag rha hai ki tum logo ko meri story pasand nai aa rhi.😭
CHAPTER-8

Hours had passed, still no sign of Mukti. What to do? I have been waiting for hours pacing inside this f**king room, staring at the wall clock.

I started thinking when my eyes snapped towards the door. As far as I remember, Mukti hadn't locked it. 

Should I escape? Hell no! Mukti said not even think about it. But there has to be some way to escape. Come on, think!

Fine! I will go...

I silently went towards the door not making a single noise. The door screeched when I opened it. 

I saw a long corridor. It was beautifully furnished. Chandeliers hanging on the ceiling, a red carpet lodged over the path. It was freaking amazing. These guys were f**king rich!

Shelves bursting with books and only books could be found left and right like a tiny library. 

There were various pictures hanging on the wall. I saw one of Mukti's and Manik. They were looking so happy. Manik looked so innocent and nave. I wonder, why was there no picture of his parents. All the pictures were of Manik or Mukti's or both. 

I was looking at the pictures when unknowingly I bumped into someone. I closed my eyes rightly as I could, waiting for the hit, but then I realised I would not be touching the ground anytime soon, as warm arms wrapped my waist securely, holding me in a vulnerable position.

"Hey, are you okay?" An unfamiliar but a sweet voice entered my ears. Probably from the one who was holding me. I nodded slowly, opening eyes only to meet two dark brown eyes. 

"I am fine." I said looking at him and he nodded in response. He was extremely handsome. He was wearing a simple shirt, still he was looking so leering. How on earth all the handsome men are involved in this f**king Mafia? 

I realised that I had been staring at him for minutes and forced myself out of his grip and took a few steps back.

"Sure?"

"Uh yeah...and who are you?" I asked hesitantly. 

"Hi, I am Dhruv." He said offering me his hand. He seemed cheerful and nothing like Manik.

"I am Nandini." I smiled shaking his hand.

"I know. What are you doing here?" 

Oh god! Why was I even telling him my name? He obviously knew, as he was with Manik.

"Umm...I..uh.."

"Are you trying to escape?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"What? No..no. Not at all. I just...Mu...Mukti told me that she would give me a tour of this area, but she hasn't come yet." I told him genuinely.

"Okay. Okay. Come on. Let me give you this tour. Mukti is doing some work. She will be meeting you later." He offered.

"No. It's okay. I will go back to the room then. I will be fine." I said.

"Nandini. I am serious. Trust me. I will give you the tour. I would feel honoured to give my services to a beautiful lady like you." He flirted with me and chuckled.

I blushed. He found me beautiful? Oh my god! He was so adorable. That seemed different. 

But should I go with him? Should I trust this guy or wait for Mukti? He was totally opposite of Manik. He was so cold.

"Nandini? What are you thinking? Come let's go." He said offering his arm.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. Really. Now, let's go."

I smiled at him and entwined my hand around his arm and started walking. 

He was giving me the tour for almost an hour now. I was almost familiar with each and every corner of this mansion. I was extremely tired. This house was so damn big. Also, I got the biggest shock of my life. He told me that he was Manik's childhood best friend! Holy f**k! Seriously?

"How do you handle him?" I asked.

"I don't know. Because he is my best friend? He can be sometimes a pain in the ass. You know, he is an idiot but he has a heart. He can do anything for his closed ones." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You are an asshole!" I remarked. 

"And you are cute..." he muttered under his breath.

"I heard that!" I said and smacked his shoulder. Now it was his turn to roll his eyes.

"It was meant to be heard." he winked at me.

After sometime, we both ended up laughing.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" A familiar deep voice entered our ears from behind and we immediately stopped our giggles.

Oh crap!

I looked at Dhruv and slowly turned around. I opened my mouth to say something but no sound came out.

Manik's face was expressionless. He was looking at me as if he would kill me this instant.

"I was just showing Nandini around the house." Dhruv said. Manik's eyes snapped towards him and I sighed in relief.

Dhruv held my hand tightly and whispered, "Don't worry. I am here." I just nodded at him.

"And who gave you the permission?" I saw Manik's gaze on our hands and his hands turning into fists.

"Mukti was busy. That's why..."

He couldn't complete his sentence as Manik came towards me and grabbed my arm. He was about to pull me when Dhruv's hold on my hand tightened, preventing him from pulling me.

"She's not going anywhere with you." Dhruv said, sternly. 

"And why do you think I would listen to you?" His grip on my arm became tighter and I gasped in pain.

"Because I am your best friend. What has happened to you? Why do you always act like an asshole?" 

"I don't need to tell you anything. Now, leave or you know what will be the consequences." He said.

"Manik, I am not going to leave--"

"Dhruv, leave!" He shouted and I closed my eyes at the intensity of his voice. Dhruv reluctantly left my hand, looking at me with defeated eyes. No, Dhruv, no. Please, don't leave me. I signalled him not to leave me.

"Dhruv, no. Please, don't leave me!" I begged him but he ignored me. I glanced at his retreating figure. I tried to go after him but Manik's hold on me never loosened.

He jerked me and started dragging me I don't know where.

"Hey! Leave me you asshole." I struggled against his grip.

"Dhruv! Dhruv! Help me!" I screamed like hell.

"Let me go! Where are you taking me?" I shouted. I scratched his hand and did all sorts of things to get rid of his iron grip, but I failed. He didn't knew how much I wanted to punch him.

He ignored my pleas and continued to drag me. After sometime, he stopped in front of a large door.

He kicked it open and pushed me to the floor, causing me to land on all fours. 

I sat up and frowned at him. 

"What is your f**king problem?" I shouted. He closed the door with a loud thud.

"What is my problem, huh?" He scoffed. "What is your problem? Who gave you the permission to go out of your room?"

"Mukti told me--"

"You don't listen to Mukti! Everyone here including Mukti obey my orders! And this goes for you too!" He snarls pointing his finger at me.

Why does he has to shout all the the time? f**king dumbhead!

"I don't want to see you again with Dhruv. Am I clear?" He said towering over me.

"Will you stop shouting? I am tired of your scoldings. I am having a f**king headache because of you! And also, you cannot order me. I will do whatever I want. I listen to no one!"

Then we went silent for a few minutes. He sighed in frustration and was about to leave when I opened my mouth again. Damn! Nandini! Damn your mouth!

"At least Dhruv is better than you. He didn't try to kill me."

He growled loudly, connecting his fist with the adjoining wall. He slammed the door shut and he left. 

I think, I was a little harsh on him this time. I should not have said that. 

I think he isn't that bad. Should I apologise? f**k! He doesn't even deserve it.

Nonetheless, there was no denying that I was still undoubtedly infatuated with him.

I sighed. How long is this going to be? I was seriously feeling claustrophobic. I had to leave by any means. But before this, I had to find the cause behind David's murder. And no one was going to stop me now.

I looked around the room. It was more beautiful than the previous one. It had a large wardrobe, a king size bed, a luxurious bathroom and a balcony.

I dropped into the bed, wrapping myself with comforters and I don't know, when I fell asleep.

Plz tell me if I should continue this or not. Tum log comment hi nai kerte...meri story itni acchi nai hai kya? Plz bataayo, Verna mai discontinue ker deti hun..:-(

awesome yar, please update fast, eagerly waiting to read further , please, Thank you for the update
amazing
so nice and interesting update
and god nandus POV
how on earth all the handsome men
are involved in this f**king mafia
hahaha l liked this yaar

thanks for pm and interesting update
waiting eagerly for next