Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|| Deception || Chapter 12 on pg no. 11 19/09/2016

farcry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It is a short story of manan. It is entirely based on Nandini's point of view. The story is different from the TV series.
I hope you like it and btw this is my first story so please ignore the mistakes and errors. Criticism is welcome.
Happy Reading!
TYSM!😊

Summary:

Nandini Murthy, a free-spirited, feisty and a bold girl, along with her mother and her fiance move in to a new place, a place which the people have never heard of, with all sorts of weird people.

She gets a job in a cafeteria there. She loves her mother and her fiance with all her heart, being the only ones in her family. She can do anything for them. 

While returning from her work at late night she accidentally witnesses a murder scene in an alley. The person who is murdered turns out to be her own fiance. Scared, helpless and terrified, she tries to run but is unfortunately caught by Manik Malhotra, an extremely handsome, arrogant, feared and a rude Mafia boss, who immediately develops an interest in her. 

But she being as stubborn as a mule, refuses to cooperate with him, defies all his commands and fights with him. She tries hard to stay away from him, but she knows he will not let her go. 

But how long will she be able to resist the charm and passion that comes with the Mafia boss she has been destined to love?

(P.S you can also read this ff on wattpad.
Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/TDFfHWAKmu)

PROLOGUE: Page 1
CHAPTER-1: Page 2
CHAPTER-2: Page 2
CHAPTER-3: Page 3
CHAPTER-4: Page 4
CHAPTER-5: Page 5
CHAPTER-6: Page 7
CHAPTER-7: Page 7
CHAPTER-8: Page 8
CHAPTER-9: Page 8
CHAPTER-10: Page 10
CHAPTER-11: Page 10
CHAPTER-12: Page 11
Edited by farcry - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farcry thumbnail

Prologue

"What the f**k was that?" a deeper voice said.

"Go take a look." the murderer said.

Oh my God, why the f**k is this happening? I ducked my head behind the bins. My heart beat was crushing to my chest and my palm and forehead began sweating. I couldn't breathe. Tears stung my eyes. I put a hand on my mouth to muffle my cries. I cannot believe what I just saw. How can someone shoot a person without flinching?

I am surely dreaming.

"Who's there?" one of the guys yelled and I yelped.

Pleased, don't see me. Please, don't see me. I repeated it like a prayer. I closed my eyes tightly to stop my tears from flowing.

"There! The bins! The voice is coming from that side. " someone yelled.

Oh my gosh! This is the end. I am going to die. I am surely going to die. I am not going to make it alive. I heard three pair of footsteps approaching. My body suddenly trembled in fear.

Nandini, do something. Do something. Without even having any second thoughts, I ran. I couldn't care less but to get away from here as fast as I can. I could sense that they were getting close. I couldn't run fast enough because of the stupid high heels I was wearing.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" the murderer said in a low voice and I winced as he pulled me back by my hair and knotted his fist in my hair.

Let me know if I should continue this or not. Your comments would be very helpful.
Angelic_Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting  continue soon
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You should definitely continue this one.. 
Great idea.. 
sonia1000 thumbnail
please do continue...its really nice :)
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
different concept
continue soon
farcry thumbnail
CHAPTER-1

Packing was always a hard task for me. Maybe because all the things including books and clothes which I own seemed impossible to place in hundreds of boxes. I checked all the bags and made sure everything is there. Letting out a sigh of relief I wiped the sweat accumulated on my forehead.

Today, I am going to move to a new place in the outskirts of Mumbai along with my mother and my fianc, Aryaman. My father died in an accident when I was five. Since then, I live with my mother. I met Aryaman last year and we both fell in love with each other. Even though I still cannot say I truly love him but yeah, I surely love him as a friend.

Aryaman has always been a sweet guy, and I know he loves me a lot. I stared at my engagement ring which he gifted me last week. A slow smile worked its way across my face and into my eyes. I recalled the beautiful moment.

"Nandini, come on, we are getting late!" came my mother's voice breaking my trance.

"Yeah, mom. I am coming!" I shouted back.

I rechecked the bags one last time. I wore my converse, put on my leather jacket, tied my hair in a bun and hung the bags on my shoulders. Then I sprinted towards my bedroom door, passing through the staircase. I was going to the living when I bumped into someone. Aryaman. He had put his hands on my shoulders in a jiffy to balance me. In a moment, I wrapped my arms around his in a tight hug.

"Careful." saying this he gently rubbed my back with his hand. I pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go. We're getting late." he nodded and took my hand in his. I walked out of my house, letting Aryaman lock the house and handover the keys to our landlord, Neera Aunty. And with a final wave to her, we started walking towards the car where mother was waiting for us.

Upon reaching my car, I took a last glance at my house and then I made myself comfortable on the passenger seat. Aryaman loaded our bags in the truck behind us and took the driver's seat while mother sat on the back-seat. And then finally Aryaman drove off and started our journey.

I was going to miss this place very much. I had spent my childhood in this house. 

Sometimes later, I turned around to see how far the truck was behind us. Then I took out my iPod from my pocket and plugged my earphones before playing "Send me an Angel" by The Scorpions and slumped back into a comfortable position, humming the song. I closed my eyes drifting into sleep, entering into a different world. 

"Nandini! Nandini! Come on, baby. Get up!"

I stirred in my sleep due to the disturbance. "I am awake." I mumble under my breath. I was being shaken by the shoulder. They continuously called me. I just wanted to sleep, is that too much to ask for?

I made an attempt to open my eyes but they automatically closed. I breathed heavily. I struggled to open my eyes, blinking several times finding a figure in front of my eyes. "Alright...alright." I tried to focus only to find my mother and Aryaman.

I yawned and got out of the car. I turned around picking up my sling bag to find a beautiful house.

"You piece of shit! Can't you understand?  Stop calling me. I said I will f**king pay! Now, f**k off!" Aryaman shouted on his phone and I flinched at his voice. He caught my eyes and smile at me for a moment and again started talking on his phone. Me and my mom exchanged glances.

It was weird. I had never seen Aryaman talking to someone like this. I shook my head, ignoring my thoughts I stared at my new house.

My new home stood tall and proud, having a large door in the entrance. It seemed to have at least two floors. There was also a garden in the front which was beautifully cultivated.

Mom and me entered the house while Aryaman was busy on his phone. It was so beautiful. I went to unlock my bedroom upstairs. The moment I walked in, I froze. "Wow!" I shouted.

There in front of me, was the most amazing view of a huge fountain surrounded by yellow and white lilies.

The sun had begun to sink and darkness was spreading all over when me and Aryaman finally managed setting up my bedroom.

It was surprising that the place was extremely quiet making it more scary and haunted.

We were having our dinner when suddenly mom enquired about my job. "Yes, mom. I got a job in a cafeteria. I will be joining from tomorrow. I had talked to the manager yesterday." I replied.

Finishing the last bite of my Aloo ka paratha I stood up from my chair. "I am feeling very sleepy now. Good night." I said lazily, giving a small peck on Aryaman's lips and waving at mom. I went into my bedroom and thumped into my bed, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I had a great day ahead of me.

How was the first chappie?🤔

Edited by farcry - 7 years ago
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
continue soon
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great introductory chapter but the length was extremely short.. But great whatsoever.. Keep it up.. 
farcry thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

Great introductory chapter but the length was extremely short.. But great whatsoever.. Keep it up.. 

Yeah, thanks for your suggestion. I will surely keep this in mind. I will try to make it long next time..😊