India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

very tensed

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
the cafe scene was a total disaster...but this accident seq has created a lot of hype and we all r hving huge expectations...
now i am scared...its sin to keep such expectations...because reality always falls short of our imaginations and we end up getting disappointed...

already in the precap the promo's magic was missing...but i am still ready to overlook that and i will wait for the actual telecast of the sequence...even precap can be misleading as i hv seen in many past serials...
moreover, today in this forum i hv seen many new pics of the sequence and all these pics r quite encouraging and i am hoping they will execute the scene nicely...

the promo had quite a many magical moments...for instance, in the very first frame dev had his right arm around sona's back clearly protecting her from the crowd or traffic or watever...and then sona said the line that she wont die widout living her love story...

i am hoping and hoping and hoping that the same thing will be shown in the actual scene where dev will be protecting her with his arm...

fingers crossed...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

najma123Ferdous_69barunshaheerasifiqbalshJyotiBThakur

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Sona doesn't really need protection, right? Secondly, I think the precap seemed more plausible. Let us not expect much. And, the cafe scene was good right? I didn't find anything missing. XD They don't have feelings for each other as of now. Suddenly, Dev realizing, he is head over heels in love with Sona wouldn't be convincing. Let us hope for the best. I am excited for today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoJyotiBThakur

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
no sona doesnt need protection...but it was just an impulse like there was crowd or traffic maybe and he just had his arm lightly around her...after all there has to be a follow up of that line when she will say that she wont die widout living her love story...out of the blue she cant say that...
moreover, our near ones protect us not because we need but because they feel the need to protect their near ones...

Ferdous_69 IF-Rockerz
Ferdous_69
Ferdous_69

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Well said dear... I also wish that whatever we have seen in d promo it actually will happen in d episode... Finger cross

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

asifiqbalsh IF-Sizzlerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
She doesn't need protection but when we walking with our friends, we will do the same if it's happened.
They can't show promo in precap so wait for actual episode & I will suggest it wait with tissues.

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

She doesn't need protection but when we walking with our friends, we will do the same if it's happened.
They can't show promo in precap so wait for actual episode & I will suggest it wait with tissues.

tissues ready...

Ferdous_69

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top