Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

About Yesterday's Precap - Accident Precap (Page 2)

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiayanzaya

I was  one of many to say that the precap was not as promising as the promo...
N i agree 100% to what you said abt the situation in the promo being different than in the actual story...
My only concern about the precap was the execution...
Bcoz idk if any1 noticed they have kept the same part as promo where she goes aisa kuch dikh raha hai mujhme bolo ?
To what sona is actually saying in the episode...
Im only scared about that...
Where for such a crutial episode i hope they dont to the same thing...
N yaah bcoz that elena planning a date was doing rounds we expected it to be a little more diff than the mami fiasco we got yesterday...
So was a little taken aback ..
I did not mean to offend any1...
Sry.

No need to say sorry dear. Everyone should share their POV here and that was your POV as an ardent fan of the show. I just want that we should not expect too much looking at the promo. Love will be a slow process for Dev i think. I was just sharing my thoughts with you all. Please don't feel bad coz of my post.

And yes, even i didn't expect the Mami fiasco yesterday. There was alot of footage given to her in yesterday's episode.Angry

priyanvs IF-Rockerz
priyanvs
priyanvs

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
nice post dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JyotiBThakur

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanvs

nice post dear 

Thanks.Smile
kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

Originally posted by lasyap3

I was really waiting for someone to make this post! And see my wish came true ...
Promos are promos because they differ from episode... they may just giva a glance of future story or simply would excite the viewers... Things shown in promos have sometimes been proven as dreams also !

It happens many a time that the things shown in the promo may not be replicated in the episode with the same intensity . But that doesn't mean that it wouldn't change the equation between the leads.

I foresee a change for sure ...where we find Shona admiring Dev much and also Dev would be more polite and caring ...

I would love to see the awkwardness between the leads transforming into warmth and comfort. I am longing to see them comfortable in each other's presence too .

P.S : As you mentioned , possessiveness, it is evident from yesterday's episode that when Tina asks him whether he has any problem if Dr.Bose dates someone, he denies it . But we can see traces of trouble on his face LOL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Exactly my point.Big smile</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And even i loved theTina-Dev scene in last episode.LOLTina is the real cupid in Dev-Sona love story and i love her for that. She knows Dev very well and is aware that he has started liking Dr. Bose now.LOL</font>

Exactly my point of view.
Thank you for awesome post by jyothi and reply by lasyap.
After reading posts on that the precap is not upto expectations, I was feeling low, and feel to mention what you have done but fail as I also sometimes unable to put my feelings into words as dev LOL .
But you guys have done a very good job. Felt very relief after reading the post.
Now I am ready to enjoy each and every moment of the episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JyotiBThakur...Dexterity...

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishbano

Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

Originally posted by lasyap3

I was really waiting for someone to make this post! And see my wish came true ...
Promos are promos because they differ from episode... they may just giva a glance of future story or simply would excite the viewers... Things shown in promos have sometimes been proven as dreams also !

It happens many a time that the things shown in the promo may not be replicated in the episode with the same intensity . But that doesn't mean that it wouldn't change the equation between the leads.

I foresee a change for sure ...where we find Shona admiring Dev much and also Dev would be more polite and caring ...

I would love to see the awkwardness between the leads transforming into warmth and comfort. I am longing to see them comfortable in each other's presence too .

P.S : As you mentioned , possessiveness, it is evident from yesterday's episode that when Tina asks him whether he has any problem if Dr.Bose dates someone, he denies it . But we can see traces of trouble on his face LOL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Exactly my point.Big smile</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And even i loved theTina-Dev scene in last episode.LOLTina is the real cupid in Dev-Sona love story and i love her for that. She knows Dev very well and is aware that he has started liking Dr. Bose now.LOL</font>

After reading posts on that the precap is not upto expectations, I was feeling low, and feel to mention what you have done but fail as I also sometimes unable to put my feelings into words as dev LOL .
But you guys have done a very good job. Felt very relief after reading the post.

Thanks for appreciating dear... Even i don't know how to put my words correctly but ever since i have started following the show. I fell sooo much in love with it that i feel like writing and somehow sharing my POVs.Embarrassed

After IPKKND this is the first love story, i have fallen in love with. And Shaheer and Erica's perfection portrayal is one of the reasons for that.

swash2

telly_buff Senior Member
telly_buff
telly_buff

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Could it a dream sequence either from Dev or Sona?

Saathi Rey Lyrics English Translation | Kapoor and Sons

Saathi rey thoda sa thehar ja
Abhi raaste kuch badal se jaayenge
O saathi rey thoda thehar ja
Yeh paanv bhi ab sambhal se jaayenge

O my partner! Please wait for a while
The roads will change a little now
My feet will soon find ground

Mmm... Saathi rey thoda sa thehar ja
Abhi mausamon ka badalna baaki hai
O saathi rey thoda thehar ja
Kuch door saath chalna baaki hai

The changing of seasons is yet to happen
We still have to walk together for a little while

Phir unhi raaston pe
Tere mere kadmon ka milna baaki hai
Dard mein, ranjishon mein
Sang bujhna aur jalna baaki hai

Once again on those same roads
The meeting of our steps is yet to happen
In pain, in anguish

Ferdous_69

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishbano

Thanks a lot dear Smile

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
amen to that! IPKKND was in my opinion, the BEST story ever! humor, love, romance, fights, arguments, family values, everything was right on the bang! don't know how many times I have watched it.
I still keep watching it.
I can see the same chemistry betw Dev and Sona here. hope they continue along the same track...but for showing Radharani in such a poor greedy light.
and her husband who seems to have self-respect turns a blind eye to her antics as and when needed!

am sure Vikki is the culprit who is going to hit Sona and maybe Mami will bend Eashwari and Dev and lay the gareeb lady guilt trip on them to let her son go free!

Edited by swash2 - 27 April 2016 at 8:36am

Go to top