India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

About Yesterday's Precap - Accident Precap

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I have seen some of the posts regarding the precap not as promising as the promo.

I have a different point of view. The promo is made to just let us know whats gonna happen. But as we are watching the episodes daily, its very clear that as of now, Dev doesn't have the feeling of love for Sona. He has started liking her. But as of now she's a friend. How can we get the scene shown in the promo today... From the promo it looks like Dev is also in love with Sona nad is teasing her. Which is not true for now.

And for Sona also, at present she has a strong liking for Dev. But we cannot call it love. Love will take its due time to happen. Ofcourse Sona is attracted towards Dev more than Dev is towards Sona. So its different in both the cases.

The precap according to me is a general love talks between them and he wishes her to get her Mr. Right soon. And while they are happy talking and exploring their frinedship, the sudden accident took place and Dev will be in utter shock, he'll panic.

And we know he has a strong liking for Sona which will increase after the accident. His care and protectiveness towards her will increase and that will be a treat to watch. I am looking forward to the upcoming episodes. Specially today's special episode. As their friendship will grow and Dev who has only Sona as his friend after Bunty. But with Sona, ofcourse he has shared alot of his feelings and a bit of past. He can never afford to lose her. After this he'll be more possessive about her.

I am not hoping it to be the same as the shown promo. I loved the promo to the core and watched it loop for i don't know how many times. But was aware it is just an indication and actual episode will be different.

What do you feel guys?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DevKiShonaASHREENAtelly_buffinajnarswash2monsi08najma123priyanvsFerdous_69...Dexterity...Faraan92

bhaktibadole Newbie
bhaktibadole
bhaktibadole

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Bingo!!
DevKiShona Groupbie
DevKiShona
DevKiShona

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Bravo . Day Dreaming Clap brilliant post . Agreed with every word .
JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevKiShona

Bravo . Day Dreaming Clap brilliant post . Agreed with every word .

Thanks alot dear.Smile It feels good to know you guys agree with my POV.Big smile
JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaktibadole

Bingo!!

Thanks.Smile
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I was really waiting for someone to make this post! And see my wish came true ...
Promos are promos because they differ from episode... they may just giva a glance of future story or simply would excite the viewers ... Things shown in promos have sometimes been proven as dreams also ! 

It happens many a time that the things shown in the promo may not be replicated in the episode with the same intensity . But that doesn't mean that it wouldn't change the equation between the leads.

I foresee a change for sure ...where we find Shona admiring Dev much and also Dev would be more polite and caring ...

I would love to see the awkwardness between the leads transforming into warmth and comfort. I am longing to see them comfortable in each other's presence too .

P.S : As you mentioned , possessiveness, it is evident from yesterday's episode that when Tina asks him whether he has any problem if Dr.Bose dates someone, he denies it . But we can see traces of trouble on his face LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ferdous_69Faraan92

arshiayanzaya Senior Member
arshiayanzaya
arshiayanzaya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I was  one of many to say that the precap was not as promising as the promo...
N i agree 100% to what you said abt the situation in the promo being different than in the actual story...
My only concern about the precap was the execution...
Bcoz idk if any1 noticed they have kept the same part as promo where she goes aisa kuch dikh raha hai mujhme bolo ?
To what sona is actually saying in the episode...
Im only scared about that...
Where for such a crutial episode i hope they dont to the same thing...
N yaah bcoz that elena planning a date was doing rounds we expected it to be a little more diff than the mami fiasco we got yesterday...
So was a little taken aback ..
I did not mean to offend any1...
Sry.
JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lasyap3

I was really waiting for someone to make this post! And see my wish came true ...
Promos are promos because they differ from episode... they may just giva a glance of future story or simply would excite the viewers ... Things shown in promos have sometimes been proven as dreams also ! 

It happens many a time that the things shown in the promo may not be replicated in the episode with the same intensity . But that doesn't mean that it wouldn't change the equation between the leads.

I foresee a change for sure ...where we find Shona admiring Dev much and also Dev would be more polite and caring ...

I would love to see the awkwardness between the leads transforming into warmth and comfort. I am longing to see them comfortable in each other's presence too .

P.S : As you mentioned , possessiveness, it is evident from yesterday's episode that when Tina asks him whether he has any problem if Dr.Bose dates someone, he denies it . But we can see traces of trouble on his face LOL 

Exactly my point.Big smile

And even i loved the Tina-Dev scene in last episode.LOL Tina is the real cupid in Dev-Sona love story and i love her for that. She knows Dev very well and is aware that he has started liking Dr. Bose now.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

telly_buffswash2...Dexterity...Faraan92

Go to top