Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SPA2016-All Discussions/Pics/IV's HERE ONLY (Page 89)

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Joined: 01 July 2015
Posts: 21503

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by swatica

Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by DiyaRathore

Originally posted by -MS-

Things change so suddenly. No one remembered the old child artists...gautam, Bhavesh or Mihika Varma.  20 days on the show n new casts are enjoying the fame built by them. And that junior mosquito has a weird dressing sense...LOL

What did junior mosquito do?! Confused
But yeah...new cast's over enthusiasm was irritating. But I guess SP wanted to promote them well as they are the new gen of YHM...

Junior Mosquito? Confused Don't tell me Ishita and Mani had a test-tube baby or something! Pinch

dey r talking bout alia i guess...
her dress ws weird...

Who's Aliya?

do u watch d show ?LOL

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 17688

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by Savz_Startling

congratulations

spa awards are funny like sp tweets,seems kekta bought it r wat
 LOL

Not Kekta...only SP top trp earning shows get awards...Gopi n Akshara have been winning all the awards for last 6-7 years and now it's time for YHM...LOL


ya even ram didn't get qualify to tat spl league category n yhm reached in to d spl category LOL
smritishah Goldie
smritishah
smritishah

Joined: 07 October 2014
Posts: 1362

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by swatica

Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by DiyaRathore

Originally posted by -MS-

Things change so suddenly. No one remembered the old child artists...gautam, Bhavesh or Mihika Varma.  20 days on the show n new casts are enjoying the fame built by them. And that junior mosquito has a weird dressing sense...LOL

What did junior mosquito do?! Confused
But yeah...new cast's over enthusiasm was irritating. But I guess SP wanted to promote them well as they are the new gen of YHM...

Junior Mosquito? Confused Don't tell me Ishita and Mani had a test-tube baby or something! Pinch

dey r talking bout alia i guess...
her dress ws weird...

Who's Aliya?

do u watch d show ?LOL

No...not after the bhoot track LOL
smritishah Goldie
smritishah
smritishah

Joined: 07 October 2014
Posts: 1362

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_Startling

Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by Savz_Startling

congratulations

spa awards are funny like sp tweets,seems kekta bought it r wat
 LOL

Not Kekta...only SP top trp earning shows get awards...Gopi n Akshara have been winning all the awards for last 6-7 years and now it's time for YHM...LOL


ya even ram didn't get qualify to tat spl league category n yhm reached in to d spl category LOL

TRP talks...don't how good Ram n Sita show is tho
Seems like YHM is the best of the worst LOL
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 17688

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
aliya is mooh boli beti n future bahu of ishita,mani's niece LOL

Edited by Savz_Startling - 27 April 2016 at 5:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Joined: 01 July 2015
Posts: 21503

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by swatica

Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by swatica

Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by DiyaRathore

Originally posted by -MS-

Things change so suddenly. No one remembered the old child artists...gautam, Bhavesh or Mihika Varma.  20 days on the show n new casts are enjoying the fame built by them. And that junior mosquito has a weird dressing sense...LOL

What did junior mosquito do?! Confused
But yeah...new cast's over enthusiasm was irritating. But I guess SP wanted to promote them well as they are the new gen of YHM...

Junior Mosquito? Confused Don't tell me Ishita and Mani had a test-tube baby or something! Pinch

dey r talking bout alia i guess...
her dress ws weird...

Who's Aliya?

do u watch d show ?LOL

No...not after the bhoot track LOL

she is mani's late sister daughter...

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Joined: 01 July 2015
Posts: 21503

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_Startling

aliya is mooh boli beti n future bahu of ishita,mani's nephew LOL

kyu bechare adi ko phasa rahe ho...
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalgupta2004

smritishah Goldie
smritishah
smritishah

Joined: 07 October 2014
Posts: 1362

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_Startling

aliya is mooh boli beti n future bahu of ishita,mani's nephew LOL

Mani's niece. OK.
But future bahu of Ishita, you mean Adi's wife...oh no! LOL
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sbas/sbs UPDATED pics /link added/ISHITA IN HOSP PICS

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 73   Views: 9638

...RamonaG.... 73 9638 24 April 2016 at 9:22am by maduragymhasium
New Pics: Raman-Ishita New Scene (Shoot Pics)

Author: nivrenfans   Replies: 5   Views: 2860

nivrenfans 5 2860 10 January 2016 at 1:16am by NIDA.ISHRAFAN
Telebration pics added more pics

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .Jayashree.   Replies: 40   Views: 7954

.Jayashree. 40 7954 28 November 2015 at 6:29am by kras
Divan with KP parents pics link added more pics added

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 68   Views: 16738

...RamonaG.... 68 16738 19 August 2015 at 4:45am by manjusha7
Karan Divyanka pics - sangeet ceremony..Insta pics ..5 pics till nw

2 3 4 5 6

Author: VasuKaShlicious   Replies: 40   Views: 19730

VasuKaShlicious 40 19730 04 May 2015 at 2:41am by PRINCESS_ALISHA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index