Frequent Posters

.sonal. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats divyanka karan

Favourite bhabhi kisko mila 
karandivyanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanabdulla98

don't be sad dear... As of my...I just don't give a daam to it... Actors just are in there own world...

Dt got 6 awards but Dt haven't made a single post to thanks fans...instead of this Dt made post of 999 followers just to show the world of his followers... I don't no why I am saying this but I am just to frustrated with..this that divan can't give a single selfie is it too much for them that we are demanding😡

r u guys mad.kya selfie maag rahe ho ishra/divan se.yaar tum unse unki selfie nahi balki jaan maang rahe ho.DT and KP both have won the awards n now they both don't care about anything n that include us fans also.kp Dt we fans never want more from u but just 1 pic n that too is so much 4 u both to give us .atleast after winning so many awards (bcoz of ur hardwork n ur fans too )we deserve something.u both really disappointed me n this is not the first time n I know nxt time also when u both will be winning award we fans will be expecting your selfie n again the same thing will happen 😭 Edited by karandivyanka - 7 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fans job has been done, now go back to reality, the actors are not OBLIDGED to give anything, didn't you hear the dialogue of FAN, " Mai kiyon doon eik second hi, meri life hai " something like that...why would they give selfie. This whole thing reminds of that YouTube show " I don't watch TV" or something, the way the BEST JODI reacted after getting the award is so true  
ayshahussain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandivyanka

r u guys mad.kya selfie maag rahe ho ishra/divan se.yaar tum unse unki selfie nahi balki jaan maang rahe ho.DT and KP both have won the awards n now they both don't care about anything n that include us fans also.kp Dt we fans never want more from u but just 1 pic n that too is so much 4 u both to give us .atleast after winning so many awards (bcoz of ur hardwork n ur fans too )we deserve something.u both really disappointed me n this is not the first time n I know nxt time also when u both will be winning award we fans will be expecting your selfie n again the same thing will happen 😭

Evn i am greatly dissappointed... s dey r great actors.. no doubt in it... bt der is a lil contribution of us fans in dis win ryt..as a fan who voted for dem madly.. i feel ditchd... 1 selfie... kya jaata unka... dat wud hav been enuf rather dan ny thnx giving post... nevermind divan u both  r still my fav n evn next year dis loyal ardent fan of urs will never fail to vote for u both... ðŸ˜­
karandivyanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayshahussain

Evn i am greatly dissappointed... s dey r great actors.. no doubt in it... bt der is a lil contribution of us fans in dis win ryt..as a fan who voted for dem madly.. i feel ditchd... 1 selfie... kya jaata unka... dat wud hav been enuf rather dan ny thnx giving post... nevermind divan u both r still my fav n evn next year dis loyal ardent fan of urs will never fail to vote for u both...😭

I really thought this time we will definitely get divan selfie but...leave it this think was expected from them.Edited by karandivyanka - 7 years ago
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think all Divanian were aware that although they voted Divan but they wont get their selfie.
But still they hoped that may be they will get one.
But alas Divanian are most cursed fandrom. 

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
JayashreeR thumbnail
JayashreeR thumbnail
JayashreeR thumbnail