SPA2016-All Discussions/Pics/IV's HERE ONLY - Page 28

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by swatica

DT outfits..

yellow dress...
black saree in wich she is receiving awards..
n anothr black dress..

Not black saree but a navy blue saree there a pic on insta but it isn't clear Datz y I didn't post
Originally posted by Sri1091

Jodi award Abhi baaki hein I really wish divan get jodi awards fingers crossed

also favorite beti award desperately want Ruhi to win 
It is quite strange that Ishita got the bahu award. usually it goes to Akshara or Gopi bavu. :). Is it confirmed that she got the Digital Sadasya female award? Otherwise, already 2 awards to her kitty as of now. However DT's tech rehersals costume was beautiful and much better as compared to the event costume. She has a heavy makeup and she ooks on the heavier side too. She is prettier though.
Cheers
Priya
Originally posted by lovepreet29

I'm confused about the second award is it favorite digital sadasya or favorite patni ?
one is jagatmata award πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swatica

weird !!
ye choti makkhi ki dress jayada choti nai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
Originally posted by .Jayashree.

And the award for the Favorite Bahu goes to Ishi Maa aka @Divyanka_T ! #StarParivaarAwards

Guyz if not wrong...dats kp nxt 2 dt...white shirt.black pants...coz he is wearing frames n he luks lyk kp
Favourite beta award went to Ram from Siya ke Ram
Saare awards toh Dt ko nahi denge na?? Yeh kya Ho raha hein already 3 awards and still jodi award baaki hein??
wow congos DT she is on a roll , πŸ‘hope RD and KP also win all the awards ,😊 karan...dikh bhi jao plzzz ab hopes toot rahe hain and i feel like crying😭πŸ₯Ί