Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArShi SS : I HATE YOU!! [Complete!] (12 Chapters) (Page 72)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
very nice...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..optimist..

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Two updates together!!! Wow!!!
I Love You sooo much didu.. Muahhh.. *tight bear hugs and so many kisses*

When I read Chapter-12 I was so so so happy.. I was smiling continuously like a fool... The whole day I wasn't home and was hell tired but u had me addicted to this story of ura and hence I had to come and visit IF, did I have a choice anyway? I won't have gotten a peaceful sleep except reading this...

But now after reading Tue last chapter as well as the epilogue, I am sooo happy and fresh
.. My sleep ran away from me.

I loved the way Arnav didn't get angry but handled the situation with care and love. Poor Arnav! I felt bad at a point where he had been worsening his health by crying for Khushi's rejection... But the very next instant I felt happy and was smiling widely when Arnav read Khushi's msg of "I Love You Too"

Gals that he went to meet Khushi and I really thank Her Baba for siding Arnav rather then lying anymore.

Arnav be jab apni Kasam di hai toh Khushi ko toh maan na hi tha. She din have a choice after all... And this Epilogue wow... It was an amazing epilogue... 

Arnav & Khushi publishing their ever first book on their 2ns anniversary... Moreover their first book is their own love story... What more can be this amazing for ArShi's book... 

Oh How I wish indeed a book is released in ArShi ams their love...

U know people should open up a big theater covered with white walls where ArShi fans can come and write down their thoughts on live of ArShi... I know it's crazy but what else can u expect from a crazy girl like me???

Coming to ur tnx for the banner... U don't need to thank me didu... The banner was a gratitude gift from me for this amazing and lovely story... And for gift there can't be tnx...

And I love u so so sooo much...

Come back soon didu... I'll miss u... Muahhh... <3

Love,
Shreyu

..optimist..

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..optimist..

Originally posted by Kiddo_Star

What the!!! What's wrong yaar? This isn't done... Of course.. Hell!!! This is not done..  Arnav ka accident... Shit!!!
Arnav ko Khushi he warn kiya tha ki raat ko drive na Kate phir bhi usne kiya, kyun? And Khushi... C'mon girl.. Be strong and have faith in urself... U shouldn't believe in all those kundali stuffs and moreover it's ur life..  U have to choose whom to spend it with...

Ur husband was a fraud and ur parents death was a misfortune of theirs not urs Khushi... C'mon don't say I Hate You.. What will Arnav do now? Now what? 

Where will Khushi go? What will she do? What will Arnav do! How will he react? OMG!!! I have so many questions buzzing in my mind...

Didu yaar pls update soon...I just can't wait anymore to read all the chapters... How many more chapters???

Just one more chapter left... and then the epilogue...

Khushi has gone through a lot throughout her life... Since birth... It is not so easy for her to forget everything and come out of her past... And now that Arnav met with an accident, she is scared... because she loves him a lot and wants his well being and happiness... She is broken now, she has become weak, vulnerable... 

I won't tell anything right now... I won't say what Khushi will do or will Arnav be able to find her and convince her... I would only say that there would be a smile on your face after reading the last chapter that I will be posting tomorrow...

r so damn right Didu.. Indeed I had a sole on my face after reading the end... But not so happily
.. The story ended.. It should have never ended yaar.. I'll miss it

..optimist..

reshmi24 Senior Member
reshmi24
reshmi24

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Great

..optimist..

ILoveDoremon Goldie
ILoveDoremon
ILoveDoremon

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
lovely story.

..optimist..

chinnulu IF-Dazzler
chinnulu
chinnulu

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Came across this beautiful and lovely SS
Loved it. The emotions which Khushi had to go thru was shown is Amazing. That is what the society is they easily blame the people who are at no fault but victim themselves who needed the support but they taunt and try to hurt them without knowing or understanding the situation. Though Arnav was hard with her in the beginning the writer in him was curious to know the reason behind her pain which he can feel thru her words which slowly made him fall for her eventually. Loved how Khushi's baba and Kaveri mausi stood by them to give the support they need and was happy to see both Arnav and Khushi together always. 

Though it was short but had a happy and beautiful ending. Thanks for giving us such a nice SS. Would like to read ur work in future.

..optimist..

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Awesome story. Loved it. Looking forward to next story from you

..optimist..

MissSparkling IF-Rockerz
MissSparkling
MissSparkling