reason for Bihaan's fainting

ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I dunno why everyone have doubt on Bihaan fainting? 😕

He have breathing problems.

Remember mosquito coil scene & scene before karwachaut? Bihaan helps Thapki from ants by burning paper, its smoke also affects him

That's why I predicted 2 days back itself 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nobody has any doubt on Bihaan's fainting...
Its just that the fainting itself looked funny...Manish's expressions, his saucer type eyes...🤣

It was a very unnatural way to faint...😆😆😆
Anonymous111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu_t_d09

👏 inventer

🤣
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no archu we dont have doubt on bihaan's fainting 😆 it just didnt go with MG's expression thats why everyone is confused wrna you know MG can nail any scene! 😉
Rubeena_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually hypothermia or extreme low temperature can cause serious effects such as sudden cardiac arrest & death. specially in an asthmatic person / someone with breathing problems -  Cold air can irritate the airways and cause shortness of breath. Unlike when we get fainted in prolonged standing or reduced blood glucose level, this can be very sudden loss of consciousness. Even that protruding of eyes & the expressions in his face sometimes can happen in suffocation or lack of oxygen due to sudden closure of airways. O K enough of my blabbering 😆 Just thought to add my views reg the topic since Iam also doing medicine. 😊  sorry if u get bored
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah it's mostly Manish's expression that is funny on the scene!! But I really hope they would hide it in the original scene