Naagin

India-Forums

   
Naagin
Naagin

~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ (Page 80)

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 64429

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by rnm_83

okay guys...what say ...how will be the scene ...Big smile i think ...shivu drying her hairs and clothes..and ritik going crazy over her ...WinkWink


kaise bhi kare...
important is they are doing itBlushing

Plz explain this "IT"ROFL


Hanky panky. Ding dong. Dhichik Dhichik. ROFL

Ye hanky panky kya hota hai @tia *innocent question*


A very special pooja done for satisfaction.Blushing

I'm getting banned. ROFL

What sort of satisfaction @tia???
*innocent eyes lookinh hopeful for answers*ROFL

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 64429

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Mere massoom sawalo se pareshan ho tumROFL



Good bye ppl
Meet u all at night
Gotta take shower noeROFL
rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Joined: 28 August 2015
Posts: 3644

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i guess humein nxt week warning ayegi ...LOLLOLLOL ...
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Mere massoom sawalo se pareshan ho tumROFL



Good bye ppl
Meet u all at night
Gotta take shower noeROFL

Kaunse angle se masoom the tumhare sawaal? [=)] 
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by rnm_83

okay guys...what say ...how will be the scene ...Big smile i think ...shivu drying her hairs and clothes..and ritik going crazy over her ...WinkWink


kaise bhi kare...
important is they are doing itBlushing

Plz explain this "IT"ROFL


Hanky panky. Ding dong. Dhichik Dhichik. ROFL

Ye hanky panky kya hota hai @tia *innocent question*


A very special pooja done for satisfaction.Blushing

I'm getting banned. ROFL

What sort of satisfaction @tia???
*innocent eyes lookinh hopeful for answers*ROFL

Tann mann ki satisfaction. ROFL 

I am defo getting banned. ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Joined: 28 August 2015
Posts: 3644

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
isska poora angle change hone wala hai tia...pata nahi kaise handle karenge iskoLOLLOL rivanaya se jyada yeh khush hai arrey zalim babasa ke maut pe toh afsos dikhaLOLLOL


Edited by rnm_83 - 29 April 2016 at 2:20am
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

i guess humein nxt week warning ayegi ...LOLLOLLOL ...

Stalkers ka sir chakra raha hoga at the speed of our AT..patah nahi chal raha hoga kya report kare and kya nahi. ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

isska poora angle change hone wala hai tia...pata nahi kaise handle karenge iskoLOLLOL rivanaya se jyada yeh khush hai arrey zalim babasa ke maut pe toh afsos dikhaLOLLOL

Scene air hone ke baad toh pura forum sir pe utha legi. ROFL  And Babasa will be dying later..abhi se afsos kyun karna hai ROFL Abhi unka pota ya poti making ko celebrate karo. ROFL 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The RiVanya Diaries OS {Rivanya as kids}

2 3 4 5

Author: Hybrid_Freak   Replies: 35   Views: 2273

Hybrid_Freak 35 2273 02 May 2016 at 12:56am by Hybrid_Freak
~*ll RiVanya AT #4 ll Ek Jaan Hai Bhale Do Badan Hai Juda*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1196   Views: 20806

OtakuGirl-Debo 1196 20806 27 April 2016 at 4:56am by rnm_83
SBS 26Apr'Shesha steals Naagmani/Ritik stabs Shesha/Rivanya baby' '

2 3 4 5

Author: Sutapasima   Replies: 33   Views: 3149

Sutapasima 33 3149 27 April 2016 at 1:29am by Sutapasima
Rivanya killed it 24 April

2 3 4

Author: Susan.Dsouza   Replies: 26   Views: 2241

Susan.Dsouza 26 2241 26 April 2016 at 10:25am by PaYa_Shivika
Ep 15:RiVanya Special:Naughty RiVanya Convo+Caps!!

2 3

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 17   Views: 3082

VirusForever 17 3082 22 December 2015 at 4:12pm by VirusForever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Naagin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index