Naagin

India-Forums

   
Naagin
Naagin

~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ (Page 37)

rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Joined: 28 August 2015
Posts: 3644

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Sanchu USS golden fancy dress of naagin se accha hai yeh dress sr ke liye. Nahi toh ritik hesitate karta naagin ke saath hanky panky ke liyeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35615

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

yes something like that.

shivanya is not buried immediately.

cause if you remmeber the SS wale olv, he n Ritik come to the spot where sesha is and they are worried is sesha will see them and say Shivanya zameen ke andar hai.

TC screwed up again

Yup..Sat epi is action packed with the good finally getting the upper hand with Rivanya teaming up. Our power couple. Star

I think SS and Kattaka went to R house na to talk to Ritik and overheard Yamini instigating Ritik to kill Shivu..then they came to know how it will happen. Kattaka used his magic mirror calling and the trio made this plan to bring Yamu's truth out in front of Ritik.

I did find it weird that Shivu didn't try to defend herself at all. Now it makes sense..though I doubt they expected Ritik to be stabbed so quickly.

even if SS n kattaka went to R house it doesnt fit in chronologically that they over heard Yamu instigating.
cause they saw the baaz follow Shivanya and decide to go talk to Ritik themselves and asks shiv to hide in mandir.

so tab tak all instigations over and Ritik was on his way to find Shiv.

zameen wala koi aur idea hoga.

shivanya doesnt die of the stab...just hurt, and mean while Ritik fatally stabbed. drowns in sea, Shiv superwoman saves him.

and kuch kuch hoga then they hanky pankyBlushingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35615

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

Sanchu USS golden fancy dress of naagin se accha hai yeh dress sr ke liye. Nahi toh ritik hesitate karta naagin ke saath hanky panky ke liyeLOL


from hanky panky POV...that dress was a no no.
*dirty mind*ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

Mujhe ritik ka expression ki padi hai roh Raha hai ...khushi ke maare .Embarrassed and shivu like in dilemma ...can't stop him 

He's emotional..but I don't think he's crying. 
PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Joined: 05 August 2009
Posts: 8090

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

Sanchu USS golden fancy dress of naagin se accha hai yeh dress sr ke liye. Nahi toh ritik hesitate karta naagin ke saath hanky panky ke liyeLOL


Lolzz...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL


rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Joined: 28 August 2015
Posts: 3644

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Ha ha slip chori se better hai...and guys he is checking khanjar nishan for plas tic surgery if neededLOL...when last time he stab ..so feeling sad...koi sr nahi hai CV ullu bans rage hai no jhoota on meLOL

Edited by rnm_83 - 28 April 2016 at 7:09am
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

yes something like that.

shivanya is not buried immediately.

cause if you remmeber the SS wale olv, he n Ritik come to the spot where sesha is and they are worried is sesha will see them and say Shivanya zameen ke andar hai.

TC screwed up again

Yup..Sat epi is action packed with the good finally getting the upper hand with Rivanya teaming up. Our power couple. Star

I think SS and Kattaka went to R house na to talk to Ritik and overheard Yamini instigating Ritik to kill Shivu..then they came to know how it will happen. Kattaka used his magic mirror calling and the trio made this plan to bring Yamu's truth out in front of Ritik.

I did find it weird that Shivu didn't try to defend herself at all. Now it makes sense..though I doubt they expected Ritik to be stabbed so quickly.

even if SS n kattaka went to R house it doesnt fit in chronologically that they over heard Yamu instigating.
cause they saw the baaz follow Shivanya and decide to go talk to Ritik themselves and asks shiv to hide in mandir.

so tab tak all instigations over and Ritik was on his way to find Shiv.

zameen wala koi aur idea hoga.

shivanya doesnt die of the stab...just hurt, and mean while Ritik fatally stabbed. drowns in sea, Shiv superwoman saves him.

and kuch kuch hoga then they hanky pankyBlushingLOL

Haan point..maybe they saw Ritik and Yamini coming in the car with binocular stuck to Yamu's face. That cracked me up ROFL And figured out what Yamini wanted Ritik to do when she gave him the dagger. So they went back to the mandir and hatched out this plan. 

And hanky panky will after Ritik scares Yamu as a ghost I think which will be Shivanya. We were wrong about that too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35615

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

Ha ha slip chori se better hai...and guys he is checking khanjar nishan for plas tic surgery if neededLOL...when last time he stab ..so feeling sad...koi sr nahi hai CV ullu bans rage hai no jhoota on meLOL


u can be right about the khanjar mark.
he is probably checking that.

usii khanjar se maar dalungi CVS ko ullu banaya tohLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The RiVanya Diaries OS {Rivanya as kids}

2 3 4 5

Author: Hybrid_Freak   Replies: 35   Views: 2276

Hybrid_Freak 35 2276 02 May 2016 at 12:56am by Hybrid_Freak
~*ll RiVanya AT #4 ll Ek Jaan Hai Bhale Do Badan Hai Juda*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1196   Views: 20816

OtakuGirl-Debo 1196 20816 27 April 2016 at 4:56am by rnm_83
SBS 26Apr'Shesha steals Naagmani/Ritik stabs Shesha/Rivanya baby' '

2 3 4 5

Author: Sutapasima   Replies: 33   Views: 3156

Sutapasima 33 3156 27 April 2016 at 1:29am by Sutapasima
Rivanya killed it 24 April

2 3 4

Author: Susan.Dsouza   Replies: 26   Views: 2245

Susan.Dsouza 26 2245 26 April 2016 at 10:25am by PaYa_Shivika
Ep 15:RiVanya Special:Naughty RiVanya Convo+Caps!!

2 3

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 17   Views: 3085

VirusForever 17 3085 22 December 2015 at 4:12pm by VirusForever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Naagin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index