Naagin

India-Forums

   
Naagin
Naagin

~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ (Page 24)

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Guys,Shivu will be in saree 80% chances n 20% on ghagra...may be that white outfit which she had posted...

White is a symbol of puritty so shirtless ritik witj white lehenga shivu

Let it be white shirt or black that he removes. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29



congrats on the new AT girls...nice title hopefully our wish would come true with the real rivanya...



See..how we specify? I'm not the only one with swap PTSD ROFL 



you certainly are not ROFL..as long as the show is on air this is how i shall address them...there should be no confusion between the cvs and us regarding our demands LOLLOL

she has seriously scarred us ,we can never be happy happy but dreadfully happyLOL

So true...I was talking to my sis about the upcoming SR and even with her I specified like "The REAL Rivanya"  ROFL This swapping business has traumatized us. ROFL 


and i shall dread the same till i actually see the real rivanya doing it ...OuchLOL..

Real hi honge..warna Shivu pregnant kaise hogiLOL When yogiraaj talked about their baby, Ritik glow ho raha tha and kept smiling. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 39725

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Guys,Shivu will be in saree 80% chances n 20% on ghagra...may be that white outfit which she had posted...

Haan possible but if she changes clothes for SR then isn't it a planned SR and not drowning in emotions wala SR?Confused

true given the scenario she cannot be decked it...it has to happen in the spur of the moment ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivikaslippery_chilka

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 39725

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29



congrats on the new AT girls...nice title hopefully our wish would come true with the real rivanya...



See..how we specify? I'm not the only one with swap PTSD ROFL 



you certainly are not ROFL..as long as the show is on air this is how i shall address them...there should be no confusion between the cvs and us regarding our demands LOLLOL

she has seriously scarred us ,we can never be happy happy but dreadfully happyLOL

So true...I was talking to my sis about the upcoming SR and even with her I specified like "The REAL Rivanya"  ROFL This swapping business has traumatized us. ROFL 


and i shall dread the same till i actually see the real rivanya doing it ...OuchLOL..

Real hi honge..warna Shivu pregnant kaise hogiLOL When yogiraaj talked about their baby, Ritik glow ho raha tha and kept smiling. LOL

inke life mein kuch bhi private nahi hai it seems LOLLOL..ritik and his love for the andas LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Joined: 05 August 2009
Posts: 8076

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29



congrats on the new AT girls...nice title hopefully our wish would come true with the real rivanya...



See..how we specify? I'm not the only one with swap PTSD ROFL 



you certainly are not ROFL..as long as the show is on air this is how i shall address them...there should be no confusion between the cvs and us regarding our demands LOLLOL

she has seriously scarred us ,we can never be happy happy but dreadfully happyLOL

So true...I was talking to my sis about the upcoming SR and even with her I specified like "The REAL Rivanya"  ROFL This swapping business has traumatized us. ROFL 


and i shall dread the same till i actually see the real rivanya doing it ...OuchLOL..

Real hi honge..warna Shivu pregnant kaise hogiLOL When yogiraaj talked about their baby, Ritik glow ho raha tha and kept smiling. LOL

Omg...kauf ko bye bye karo...ab jo bhi hoga..real RiVanya ke saat hi hogi...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29


inke life mein kuch bhi private nahi hai it seems LOLLOL..ritik and his love for the andas LOL

Anda love is AB ka..Ritik ka is Rivanya baby love. jaise hi Yogiraaj who was changed BTW in the OLVAngry said "Tum dono ki santaan is duniya mein zaroor aayegi." Ritik started smiling and couldn't stop even when Shivu stopped looking at him and turned her attention back to Yogiraaj. ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_ShivikaLuvArTi4ever

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya


Omg...kauf ko bye bye karo...ab jo bhi hoga..real RiVanya ke saat hi hogi...LOL

Amen to that but one swap scene ab bhi baaki hai..naagmani dance scene pe. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Joined: 05 August 2009
Posts: 8076

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya


Omg...kauf ko bye bye karo...ab jo bhi hoga..real RiVanya ke saat hi hogi...LOL

Amen to that but one swap scene ab bhi baaki hai..naagmani dance scene pe. 

Haan wahi ek last scene hain...i wonder why didn't shiv stopped or take her power back of transformation after knowing all her kartoot/karname...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The RiVanya Diaries OS {Rivanya as kids}

2 3 4 5

Author: Hybrid_Freak   Replies: 35   Views: 2273

Hybrid_Freak 35 2273 02 May 2016 at 12:56am by Hybrid_Freak
~*ll RiVanya AT #4 ll Ek Jaan Hai Bhale Do Badan Hai Juda*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1196   Views: 20803

OtakuGirl-Debo 1196 20803 27 April 2016 at 4:56am by rnm_83
SBS 26Apr'Shesha steals Naagmani/Ritik stabs Shesha/Rivanya baby' '

2 3 4 5

Author: Sutapasima   Replies: 33   Views: 3148

Sutapasima 33 3148 27 April 2016 at 1:29am by Sutapasima
Rivanya killed it 24 April

2 3 4

Author: Susan.Dsouza   Replies: 26   Views: 2241

Susan.Dsouza 26 2241 26 April 2016 at 10:25am by PaYa_Shivika
Ep 15:RiVanya Special:Naughty RiVanya Convo+Caps!!

2 3

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 17   Views: 3082

VirusForever 17 3082 22 December 2015 at 4:12pm by VirusForever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Naagin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index