Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ (Page 140)

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnm_83

hope today they will show more rivanya and will not waste screen space...fingers crossed..want ritik to go ga ga over her...Embarrassed

Their is a very good chance of that happening. Its high time that it should happen Clap .
Even otherwise I cant fully enjoy the power packed performance by maharani Yamini Singh much more LOL

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged

hope today they will show more rivanya and will not waste screen space...fingers crossed..want ritik to go ga ga over her...Embarrassed

Thode filler scenes toh honge..chutki and vamps ke..they have to stretch na so that Rivanya SR postpones till Saturday. But we will get Rivanya scenes too..I'm looking forward to that. Also the SR preview. Day Dreaming
rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i am just fedup with chutki...Dead...better filler scenes toh laate...aaj ritik shivu ko chodega nahi...bahut rone wala hai...babasa se milega,will tell shivu how yamu ditched him be ready we too will be crying buckets..in this too i want some light scenes of rivanya where ritik see her romantically imagining how he slapped her and feel bad..aur jyada pyaar badhne wala expressionEmbarrassed

Edited by rnm_83 - 01 May 2016 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged

i am just fedup with chutki...Dead...better filler scenes toh laate...aaj ritik shivu ko chodega nahi...bahut rone wala hai...babasa se milega,will tell shivu how yamu ditched him be ready we too will be crying buckets..in this too i want some light scenes of rivanya where ritik see her romantically imagining how he slapped her and feel bad..aur jyada pyaar badhne wala expressionEmbarrassed
Me too..Chutki is so gross.Confused I don't like saying this but I literally cringe when I see Chutki. Yeah bohot drama hone wala hai..Shivu will also bury herself so vamp team is thrown off and Ritik will freak out. Also Ritik-Shivu will scare Yamini by making Ritik's bhoot haunt her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maharathikarna

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Ache ka bholbhala bure ka muh kaala LOL
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Finally loved the Rivanya team up and Rivanya scenes. All were so meaningful and lovely. A bit overdose of nonsense bipolar vamp scenes that could have easily been edited but oh well...Shivu also told Ritik the consequences of consummation between a Naagin and Human. So they will definitely drown in emotion and won't be able to control themselves. Day Dreaming
rnm_83 IF-Dazzler
rnm_83
rnm_83

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Tia paar third party confession nahi kiya ritik ko warna ritik ko apne zinda rehne paar Rona atta..but still shivu did not tell ritik how she fall for him poor guy daang rehtaLOL
Episode was good ritik was high on emotion paar shivu ran ..don't know how she will flow in emotion for Sr...very stubborn she is ...good she loves him like crazy...
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Tia paar third party confession nahi kiya ritik ko warna ritik ko apne zinda rehne paar Rona atta..but still shivu did not tell ritik how she fall for him poor guy daang rehtaLOL
Episode was good ritik was high on emotion paar shivu ran ..don't know how she will flow in emotion for Sr...very stubborn she is ...good she loves him like crazy...

Arey she said na "Tumhe pane ke junoon mein" He knows. He will be like..yuck why does she lust after me. ROFL 

Yeah epi was good..bas vamp scenes ko aur edit karte toh aur acha hota. Next week SR ayega. Anticipation ke liye they will make the promo about SR and Shivu loosing powers. How will Naagin end the vamps without her power? 

And poor Ritik..ek kiss toh mil jata bechare ko. LOL

Go to top