~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ - Page 96

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Okay...watched the epi...Yaminy stabbed Ritik...Ritik remembered shivu's each words on fake parents...he was in so much pain...multiple times stabbing...can't take it...Shiv ji saved Shivanya...Shivu saved Ritik...underwater seq(They made ArNi to shoot...but seems badly edited...not done...dey have put so much hard work)...Shivu went to get Naagmani to cure unconscious Ritik...
Tom epi will be good...RiVanya's passionate emotional confrontation...gurudev ka tata bye..bechara kataka...we may get Ritik-SS union too.

Guys...seems will have to wait for much awaited hawt SR of RiVanya next week...may be on next sat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw,ArNi's hawt n sexy consummation pics created lot of buzz in media...don't know what will happen when it airs🀣

Haan lagta hai SR next week hi milega..kal lots of drama pending hai..Shivu will pretend to be buried to throw the vamp team off their game and confuse them.  Aaj ka epi was lots of unnecessary stretching sirf Rivanya and Shivu and Ritik parts hi dekhne layak the..Patah nahi vamp team pe itna time kyun waste karte hai..us third angle ko doodh pilana itna important tha kya?🀒
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Me and my sister Hi-Fived when Yogiraj froze her 🀣 Kaash bhasm kar dete.🀣

BTW hai mere Shivu ka ghussa dekha when she came to know how third angle intends to get Ritik? Mind control. Ab toh sisterhood puri tarah se Swaha ho gaya hai. I didn't see even an ounce of love or affection for third angle in Shivu's behavior. πŸ‘

Haha...i was so happy when Yogiraaj dragged her n thrown on ground..I wish ek week ke liye forgen ke haal mein rhti...pagal Surat...besharam πŸ€£

Shivu was superb in dat scene..loved it..😊
Agreed so much unnecessary drag and drama ab bhi🀣
Ab to sudhar jao cvs
I am going to die before the SR Even happens bec
of the waiting 🀣

And there is no tv in the grave ,
I will die without seeing my babies breaking
their virginity 🀣
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

@paya
Hanji me bas rivanya SR ke liye hi oxygen le rahi hu🀣

Lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..Razia..

I am going to die before the SR Even happens bec
of the waiting 🀣

And there is no tv in the grave ,
I will die without seeing my babies breaking
their virginity 🀣

Chinta mat kar i wanna see that too🀣
But i m gonna die dekhne ke baad chain se khushi ke mareπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

@paya-mene crazyness dikhaya hi kaha hai🀣

Oh God...bagwan ke liye humhe chod do...ab RiVanya hi bacha sakte hain...tumhare very live SR explanation se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raat akeli hai bhujh gaye diye
Ake mere pasa bahon me mere
Jo bhi chahe kahiye
Jo bhi chahe kahiye

Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Oh God...bagwan ke liye humhe chod do...ab RiVanya hi bacha sakte hain...tumhare very live SR explanation se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol SR ane to de pehle uske baad film dikhaungi me tum logo ko free hote hi🀣
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Haan lagta hai SR next week hi milega..kal lots of drama pending hai..Shivu will pretend to be buried to throw the vamp team off their game and confuse them.  Aaj ka epi was lots of unnecessary stretching sirf Rivanya and Shivu and Ritik parts hi dekhne layak the..Patah nahi vamp team pe itna time kyun waste karte hai..us third angle ko doodh pilana itna important tha kya?🀒

Seriously...they r wasting epi on vamps instead of leads...how I wish they could have showed full underwater seq of RiVanya...pagal hain cv's...dood part was such shit πŸ˜‘