Naagin

~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ - Page 85

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
guys I made the next AT..jis speed se ye AT chal rahi hai lagta hai aj hi khatam ho jayega..n aj to episode bhi hai...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rnm_83

Kya observation hai dori untying paar but me too want him to remember that stabbing partπŸ˜‰ ...par expression mujhe khatak rahe hai mujhe uske its like in two frame of mind shall/shall not untie dori... shivu is in full on moodπŸ˜†

Chances of him dreaming about it or remembering it and then becoming emotional enough to kiss her back and stomach is high IMO. It is also a good reason for both to drown in emotions and consummate. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

guys I made the next AT..jis speed se ye AT chal rahi hai lagta hai aj hi khatam ho jayega..n aj to episode bhi hai...πŸ˜†

I just saw and was about to post ki Debo ne nayi AT  bana bhi dali.πŸ˜† I think aaj toh khatam ho hi jayegi. πŸ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
Paya I am so much obsessed with babasa...mad CV Bali ke naam pe maar rahe hai at least usko pota/poti ,royal lifestyle jeene dete
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Bola tha na..I analyse everything 🀣

I think there should be such a scene but you never know..there's a lot to show toh shayad that scene will get edited out. And yeah for sure aaj ke epi ke end mein or kal toh definitely aayega. I think kal ke chance jyaada hai..they will give preview to draw in audience with TV ke hottest couple ka SR. Shayad promo bhi air karein raat se.

I wanted OLV's and segments so bad.  

I know on ur detailed analysis πŸ˜†

I don't think they will edit such a romantic untying scene...yeah we may get in promo 2day or tom..fingers toes sab crossed

Even i wanted these 2 hotties SR's OLV's n segments...😭
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail

I just saw and was about to post ki Debo ne nayi AT  bana bhi dali.πŸ˜† I think aaj toh khatam ho hi jayegi. πŸ˜†

Haha...ye AT aaj katam ho jayega...after SR new AT bhi jet speed se fast nikhlegi πŸ˜†
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail

Chances of him dreaming about it or remembering it and then becoming emotional enough to kiss her back and stomach is high IMO. It is also a good reason for both to drown in emotions and consummate. 

Yeah...eagerly waiting...hope we get promo 2day πŸ˜³

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rnm_83

Paya I am so much obsessed with babasa...mad CV Bali ke naam pe maar rahe hai at least usko pota/poti ,royal lifestyle jeene dete

Even i hate this bali idea...cv's could have avoided such mistake..

rnm_83 thumbnail
lagta hai yeh AT aaj khatam ho jayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† socho aisa 2-4 Sr phele air hote toh ab tak ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Reva...Ritik is more emotional than shivu...justified too as he mistakenly almost killed her twice...slapped her twice without her fault...not believing her...bechara poora toota hua hain..😳😳