~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ - Page 84

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by rnm_83

seriously dont know which planet ekta cv live bali 🤢🤢...hope today we get full of rivanya episode emotional wala😳😳

We will. It'll be glorious.  No nonsense vamp track. 
Originally posted by ramya06

Haila! Ye AT hai ya shatabdi express? 😲😆

None. It's a jet. 🤣
BTW guys..I think even Roshni Se fits Rivanya ka SR but how I wish they would go with a beautiful instrumental instead of a song. Something like Olicity love theme. They use it on Oliver and Felicity scene and it was absolutely magical on their first consummation scene. 
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

You guys..I noticed something..you know the pic with Ritik touching Shivu's back? Yeah, it's not him touching her back but untying the dori of her blouse. ☺️ I fixed the pictures a bit to remove the dark tint and you can clearly see his hand on her dori.

Lage haath  fixed the other pic too...so clear. ☺️

You did analysis on these 2 pics...good😆

Yes baby...Ritik untying the dori of shivu's blouse s fine...Romantic one...wo toh hogi na...but still want him to remember those moments...hope we get it...btw kal sr ayega na 😆😉

2day also no seg...seedha epi main dekhna hoga,,,,pata nhi editors kya karvaya hain 

None. It's a jet. 🤣

RiVanya/ArNi's hawt pics mahima 🤣

We will. It'll be glorious.  No nonsense vamp track. 

No doubt on dat...2day n tom full of RiVanya...no worries😳

BTW guys..I think even Roshni Se fits Rivanya ka SR but how I wish they would go with a beautiful instrumental instead of a song. Something like Olicity love theme. They use it on Oliver and Felicity scene and it was absolutely magical on their first consummation scene. 

GE Tia,yeah it would be great if they go for instumental song...i also want "dekho na' from fanaa 😊

But I think they will use a song..
Edited by PaYa_Rivanya - 7 years ago

Unhe thodi na patah tha aisa ghatiya bali nonsense hoga. I'd rather see it as pyaar itna overflow hua ki baby Rivanya concieve ho gayi/gaya. 😳

Lol...you guys...reva on baba's bali n Tia on RiVanya's babies..consummation toh hone do😆
Kya observation hai dori untying paar but me too want him to remember that stabbing part😉 ...par expression mujhe khatak rahe hai mujhe uske its like in two frame of mind shall/shall not untie dori... shivu is in full on mood😆
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

You did analysis on these 2 pics...good😆

Yes baby...Ritik untying the dori of shivu's blouse s fine...Romantic one...wo toh hogi na...but still want him to remember those moments...hope we get it...btw kal sr ayega na 😆😉

2day also no seg...seedha epi main dekhna hoga,,,,pata nhi editors kya karvaya hain 

Bola tha na..I analyse everything 🤣

I think there should be such a scene but you never know..there's a lot to show toh shayad that scene will get edited out. And yeah for sure aaj ke epi ke end mein or kal toh definitely aayega. I think kal ke chance jyaada hai..they will give preview to draw in audience with TV ke hottest couple ka SR. Shayad promo bhi air karein raat se.

I wanted OLV's and segments so bad.