Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

Rehne de..tera bhola pan dekha mene kal AB AT meπŸ˜‰ tu bas shareef hone ka drama karti hai

yeh galt ilzaam hai mujhpe🀣
proof kya hai🀣
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rnm_83

okay guys...what say ...how will be the scene ...πŸ˜ƒ i think ...shivu drying her hairs and clothes..and ritik going crazy over her ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Tabele me dryer kaha se milega shivu ko?πŸ˜†
Khair...why shud only ritik dry his clothes/// shudnt shivu tooπŸ˜‰
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rnm_83

okay guys...what say ...how will be the scene ...πŸ˜ƒ i think  ...shivu drying her hairs and clothes..and ritik going crazy over her ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

kaise bhi kare...
important is they are doing it☺️
HaymurS thumbnail
@sanchu-
Proof na hone se sach juth me convert nahi ho jaata...
Beside check ur MY POST proof bhi mil jayeg🀣
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Credit:AB AT.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Just look at the above pic...Ritik is in full dress...achanak ye adha adhoora kaise ho gaya...shivu ko fully dress main dekh ke...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay...so RiVanya did pooja in their fav holi place Shiv mandir like always they do...later both got stranded in forest...Rain started...both got wet...entered into cottage/hut...then jangle mein mangal shuru hua kya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just love Romance in Rain...too much hawt...that too in jungle...Shivu apne baal/kapde sukati rhi hogi...humarha Ritik started staring at his sexy wife...hugged her...kisses...dono Emotions mein beh gaye...consummated...

And Tia...looking at Shivu's expression in those hottest pics...i don't think she has tried to stop Ritik...he is full emotional...she is calm and giving that much needed love and comfort to him...as both are coming from such an horror deadly exp with all revelation to ritik...he must be shocked on yaminy's truth...more than that he is feeling gulity by not believing his soul Shivu and unknowingly hurting her...😳😳

Anyway i am just drooling over those 2 pics since sterday...can't wait to see live SR...sunday kab ayega...πŸ˜‰

Dunno Roopa..I think dono ko tabela diya hoga for living by Kattaka and SS kyunki vamps think they are dead na..toh panchner haveli or mandir mein toh reh nahi sakte..they have to hide somewhere. And waha jaate jaate it rained and Ritik ka mann machala after seeing Shivu wet in white sari/lehenga. 

Uparse..pretty sure he will remember how he mistakenly stabbed her twice and get super emotional. 
rnm_83 thumbnail
haan paar ritik ko thoda door rakh ke...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...taaki zaroorat padne par woh usse rok sakeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..paar i dont think this time she is going to stop..paar struggle with her heart and mind will be there...
HaymurS thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

kaise bhi kare...
important is they are doing it☺️

Plz explain this "IT"🀣
HaymurS thumbnail
@tia-
Ur brain is still functional i m glad🀣
Chalo atleast u tried solving tabela mystery
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

@Royal:You will directly land into RiVanya's SR palace by reading Tia's very very detailed update..just wait and watch...πŸ˜†

Yes Tia:Promo mein jaroor dikhayenge...no doubt on dat...awaiting for it.πŸ˜‰

Sunday ke special promo or Sat ke epi end ke preview mein zaroor dikhayenge.
rnm_83 thumbnail
wet shivu ko dekh ke usska maan phele bhi machla tha...remember ..that time munda had hard time to control paar ab...πŸ˜†