~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ - Page 19

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Omg...kauf ko bye bye karo...ab jo bhi hoga..real RiVanya ke saat hi hogi...😆

Amen to that but one swap scene ab bhi baaki hai..naagmani dance scene pe. 
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Amen to that but one swap scene ab bhi baaki hai..naagmani dance scene pe. 

Haan wahi ek last scene hain...i wonder why didn't shiv stopped or take her power back of transformation after knowing all her kartoot/karname...

BTW How is this dialogue to emo Shivu and let him do SR.
Ritik kisses her cheeks, nose, forehead. He gently caresses her face and bends his head to kiss her lips.
Shivu: Ritik...
Ritik stops barely a hairs breadth away from Shivanya's lips. He runs his hand through her hair and rubs his nose with hers.
Ritik: Shivanya. Aaj mujhe mat roko please. Main tumhe, tumhari saasein, tumhari dhadkan mehsoos karna chahta hu.

So..you guys think Shivu will drown in emotions then and leave caution to the wind if he says something like this?😆

ohoo i like it...
and then bg mein song chalega Ye Laal Ishq Ye Malaal Ishq ☺️

Haan wahi ek last scene hain...i wonder why didn't shiv stopped or take her power back of transformation after knowing all her kartoot/karname...

How will Shivu take away third angle ka transforming power?

Anda love is AB ka..Ritik ka is Rivanya baby love. jaise hi Yogiraaj who was changed BTW in the OLV😡 said "Tum dono ki santaan is duniya mein zaroor aayegi." Ritik started smiling and couldn't stop even when Shivu stopped looking at him and turned her attention back to Yogiraaj. 🤣 

haan he looked so happy...

Btw,we didn't get any confirmation on end date n also on Naagin 2 with ArNi's cast...

2day rangeela tweeted n asked fans...what type of climax we want and also again made a rubbish poll,..fav Naagin...of course our Shivu/Mouni won with 81%...still open I guess...

Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

ohoo i like it...
and then bg mein song chalega Ye Laal Ishq Ye Malaal Ishq ☺️

Thanks😊
Or baahon ke darmiyaan. 😆

How will Shivu take away third angle ka transforming power?content://media/external/file/202021

Shivu has a special powers of giving na(remember in that comedy nevla death track)...then she should have taking powers back too n.a...at least should have done something on taking her form

Anda love is AB ka..Ritik ka is Rivanya baby love. jaise hi Yogiraaj who was changed BTW in the OLV😡said "Tum dono ki santaan is duniya mein zaroor aayegi." Ritik started smiling and couldn't stop even when Shivu stopped looking at him and turned her attention back to Yogiraaj. 🤣

His wish of having 10/20 kids... isliye itni khushi toh banti hai 😆

haan he looked so happy...

Btw,we didn't get any confirmation on end date n also on Naagin 2 with ArNi's cast...

2day rangeela tweeted n asked fans...what type of climax we want and also again made a rubbish poll,..fav Naagin...of course our Shivu/Mouni won with 81%...still open I guess...

Nope..no idea yet..on either of it.

Sheesh Rageela gone mad..ofcourse Shivu..she's not a serial killer.

Thanks😊
Or baahon ke darmiyaan.😆

Baahon ke darmiyaan is so opt for this sequence but I don't think they will play this song...

But for AT's title it is perfect ❤️