Naagin

~*ll RiVanya AT #5 ll Baho Ke Darmiyaan , Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai *~ - Page 11

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

hay hayeee...super duper excited to watch very Romantic SR of RiVanya...😆😳

fangirls ka bar bar us scene ko dekhna...crazy RiVanian's 😆😆

Mein toh record break karne wali hoon of SR watching agar I don't break record for gaali giving if editors mess it up. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I too wanted Shivu to initiate this time...but as there is a consequences on loosing power...it's better to both drown in emotions n initiate...😳
It would be great if they show RiVanya's SR in haweli under the stars painted by Ritik to his beloved soul Shivu...that would be so Romantic...Perfect ...make Shivu emotional too by seeing her Ritik's undying love...RiVanya ❤️

Btw,after getting stabbed n burried...didn't she lost her power or did she gets saved by Lord Shiva...or SS or Yogiraaj n gets her powers back as a Pativrata wife...got blessings n could save her sindhoor Ritik...confused...
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Mein toh record break karne wali hoon of SR watching agar I don't break record for gaali giving if editors mess it up. 🤣

Hehe...I think they don't mess it up with this special moment...they r very well aware on the Sizzling hawt chemistry of Romantic n Magical ArNi...our demand too...after all we beared their disgusting swapping tracks..

See...how cleverly dey showed lots of ArNi's romance in last seduction seg...edited that third angle...n aired only strangling...smashing...🤣

I too wanted Shivu to initiate this time...but as there is a consequences on loosing power...it's better to both drown in emotions n initiate...😳

It would be great if they show RiVanya's SR in haweli under the stars painted by Ritik to his beloved soul Shivu...that would be so Romantic...Perfect ...make Shivu emotional too by seeing her Ritik's undying love...RiVanya ❤️

Btw,after getting stabbed n burried...didn't she lost her power or did she gets saved by Lord Shiva...or SS or Yogiraaj n gets her powers back as a Pativrata wife...got blessings n could save her sindhoor Ritik...confused...

No, she didn't lose her powers due to the stabbing..that special dagger had GM ki siddhiya in them that kills Naagins. And even that didn't take away all her powers..Sheshnaag did in exchange of saving her. This dagger only holds poison by two most poisonous naag and naagins. Dunno how GM got hold of their poison and why they didn't kill her but eh. 

Right now she is gravely injured but if she gets prompt attention then she can be saved. We don't know if Shivji will save her because of her prayers or if the bhuddey trio will save her.😆 But I think she will get buried after she saves Ritik but ulta bhi ho sakta hai..but she digging herself out will be super stupid in her injured state. 🤣 

Hehe...I think they don't mess it up with this special moment...they r very well aware on the Sizzling hawt chemistry of Romantic n Magical ArNi...our demand too...after all we beared their disgusting swapping tracks..

See...how cleverly dey showed lots of ArNi's romance in last seduction seg...edited that third angle...n aired only strangling...smashing...🤣

That's true..they know what works and what doesn't but I am still not forgiving them for the vulgarity in the sari scene. I think that's why they edited the seduction scene so much. They know we have reached our limit. 

And agar failed seduction itna hot tha toh their real SR better be mind blowing or me and my high heels are ready. 🤣 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

AT khatam karni thi na 🤣 Kabse atke the ussi AT pe.

tujhe AT khatam karna tha ya AT na naya naam chahiye tha...🤣

Baho ke darmiyaan...bahut kuch hoga☺️
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No, she didn't lose her powers due to the stabbing..that special dagger had GM ki siddhiya in them that kills Naagins. And even that didn't take away all her powers..Sheshnaag did in exchange of saving her. This dagger only holds poison by two most poisonous naag and naagins. Dunno how GM got hold of their poison and why they didn't kill her but eh. 

Right now she is gravely injured but if she gets prompt attention then she can be saved. We don't know if Shivji will save her because of her prayers or if the bhuddey trio will save her.😆 But I think she will get buried after she saves Ritik but ulta bhi ho sakta hai..but she digging herself out will be super stupid in her injured state. 🤣 

very likely she gets buried after she saves Ritik, warna buried and digged out so soon bahut weird lag raha hai
This content was originally posted by: --Sanchu--

tujhe AT khatam karna tha ya AT na naya naam chahiye tha...🤣

Baho ke darmiyaan...bahut kuch hoga☺️

Dono.

Jo bhi hoga humein dekhna hai. ☺️
This content was originally posted by: --Sanchu--

very likely she gets buried after she saves Ritik, warna buried and digged out so soon bahut weird lag raha hai

True. Ya toh Yamu usse Ritik ko bachate hue dekh legi (She will assume ki Ritik cannot be saved now so she wouldn't worry about him) and will get busy in burying Shivu leaving Ritik behind or she will find unconscious Shivu on the shore alone and will lage haath bury her. They showed SS and Kattaka trying to find Ritik for a reason and they will save him.
Wait..didn't SS and Kattaka go to R house to meet Ritik and tell him the truth? I think SS will maro chauka on mauka and steal the naagmani back. That way they can easily heal Ritik and Shivanya after they dig her out. I wonder if Ritik will join SS in digging her out.