Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik Trying to Play God,Deviating From Truth, Says Kangana's Lawyer

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hrithik Roshan
Kangana Ranaut's lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee on Tuesday accused Hrithik Roshan and his legal team of trying to play God by claiming that the actress 'withheld truth' from her team, saying she 'does not require any certificate' from the actor.

In a counter reply to the statement issued by Hrithik's legal team on April 25 where they claimed that Kangana had withheld truth from him, her lawyer Mr Rizwan said, "With regard to Hrithik's claim that my client withheld the truth from me, I can only say that now Hrithik and his team are playing God.

How does Hrithik and his team know what has been told to me by my client and what has been not?"

The 29-year-old actress is set to record her statement as a witness in the imposter case filed by Hrithik on April 30 and his legal team claims it will prove the truth but Mr Rizwan says he has full faith in his client.

"I am experienced enough to know what is the truth of the matter and whether anything has been withheld. Besides, the world knows that my client is known to be brutally honest and blunt and I have for good reasons full faith in my client, whom I am representing since very long. She does not require any certificate from Hrithik and his team," Mr Rizwan said.

Kangana's advocate also accused the actor of 'trying to deviate from the matter.'

"If he is really speaking the truth then he should answer the questions which have been put forth to him by me, openly in my name and not through unnamed sources. His acts of commissions and omissions need to be explained by him," he added.

What started as a complaint against an alleged imposter by Hrithik has turned into an ugly public and legal battle between the two stars, with both coming up with allegations and counter-allegations against each other every other day.

The 42-year-old Krrish star and Kangana have slapped legal notices on each other for defamation.

Hrithik, who was the first to send the legal notice to Kangana, has demanded that she apologise in a press conference publicly and clear the air about their alleged affair which he has firmly refuted.

Kangana sent a counter-notice to the actor, accusing him of 's**t-shaming' by circulating private mails and photos.

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 27 April 2016 at 3:55am

Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Kangana sent a counter-notice to the actor, accusing him of 's**t-shaming' by circulating private mails and photos.

KR's friend released photo LOL

KR needs to hire a new lawyer, if she wants to take case to her side. This person is not doing any good for her.

Edited by Twinkie_Star - 27 April 2016 at 4:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_

Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Lol this guy just wants to prolong the case like Hrithiks lawyers.

Money.

_Nikki_

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
This HR-Kangana saga will give Kyunki..saas bhi kabhi bahu thi a run for its money! Can be made into a 1000000 epi melodrama. Ekta K, are you listening? 
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serendipity..

This HR-Kangana saga will give Kyunki..saas bhi kabhi bahu thi a run for its money! Can be made into a 1000000 epi melodrama. Ekta K, are you listening? 
rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
The more HR brings proofs and tries to put down KR...the more I believe KanganaLOL

MrBiebersWifey.

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Bring the proof or STFU.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I thought God stands for truth. Which God deviates from truth? Idiotic lawyer. 

QueenBolly

Go to top