Dahleez

The great Sagai todo andolan....

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The Bundelas were the worst victim of the Sagai Todo Andolan.

Mumma Bundela, Papa Bundela were hurt and embarrassed to the core because it wasn't one but two disaster happening. Both their children were rejected on the day of their engagement. For me Vanshika was the real victim. I thought she deserved a better exit, a better explanation.  Adarsh- Swadheenta relationship had surfaced before but then her apprehensions about the alliance was cleared by Swadheenta herself.  He had no reasons to doubt Adarsh's intentions. Frank;y, Adarsh's family background and his job profile should make a sensible man out of him. You cannot just reject a girl like this.

Jaya was Bali ka bakra in the whole mess. First her husband hates her for bringing the match for Adarsh. Next he mocks her when she wants to let Vanshika know about it. Third here is an agitated father of the brde to be literally firing her and what worse is that no one is protecting her, not even Adarsh.

I have no feelings for Yash Bundela. Firstly, Radhika is too young for him. She hasn't seen much of anything in her life considering she must be around 18. Like every man every woman deserve to make a career first. Radhika was being treated as if she didn't have the right to opinion. Unlike Vanshika , Yash was alarmed beforehand. First he saw Swadheenta talking to Radhika just after Asad's accident in the hospital. Second there was one Asad in her bedroom and yet she had not raised any alarm on that night. Followed by it was the same Swadheenta literally accusing her. Yet it didn't ring any bell. He had nothing to ask her. He had nothing to talk about. The night was over and the day came and there he was all suited booted for the engagement ceremony.He seems to be one of those men who believe they are too good to be rejected.

Colonel showed no emotions. I wonder what he is thinking.

Suhasini was literally speechless. The woman has grace I must say. She is saving all of it for Adarsh I guess. For Mr. Sinha it was anyways a profitable business game more than marriage so I am not really feeling bad for him.

Overall, it was an expected move from the makers. It could have been better for it was too dramatized for me. There was lack of connectivity and lack of consistency. For example, Swadheetna emoted nothing when the Sardar policewalah talked about love. After they were released there came a confrontation scene and finally they went to a dargah. After all it she was not even thinking about those words the policewallah had said and suddenly there was Adarsh all over for her . I felt the scene was forcibly inserted and could have been done more neatly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasis thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i agree completely with you
from starting till yesterday swad has been shown as more responsible and mature girl and suddenly all this. instead the minute she realised her feelings to adarsh she would have called and told it so that he would have handled in a better way.
now as the things went worst, so the makers are introducing manoj verma and his evil deeds which trap mr.sinha as he is running after money. and this time suhasini cant do and it will be swad and adarsh doing the things and suhasini and manohar will accept the relationship. that's how the stroy goes.😉
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[QUOTE=ushasis]i agree completely with you
from starting till yesterday swad has been shown as more responsible and mature girl and suddenly all this. instead the minute she realised her feelings to adarsh she would have called and told it so that he would have handled in a better way.
now as the things went worst, so the makers are introducing manoj verma and his evil deeds which trap mr.sinha as he is running after money. and this time suhasini cant do and it will be swad and adarsh doing the things and suhasini and manohar will accept the relationship. that's how the stroy goes.😉
[/QUOTE Something which is not happening anytime soon.😆