Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MaNan OS - Chasing You **Completed** (Page 5)

KYYian Goldie
KYYian
KYYian

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnaSyed

Originally posted by KYYian

do i hav to to tell you how much i like it?

Smile
Clap
Clap

i know after all manik n nandini will ends up together but still i want to know how?

he dont know her address her whereabout so it will b awesome to know how he gonna chase her?

Anna, ur stories always make me happy..smile..blush..

but still i think nandini could have given him d chance but then how come manik would have chased her?LOL

plz update soon

TY dear its really sweet of you..Smile
I'm glad that I make you feel all emotions that Nandani fell in StoryWinkTongue
I'll definitely update after i pen down part B...give me some days...you know exam is really stressing ...
LOL

All the best for your exams dear
Ace the exam
Kill it...exam ko re..examiner ko nahi LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsAna

ItsAna Senior Member
ItsAna
ItsAna

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gtilwani45

Itsss ok..
will wait..
Best of luck for ur internals.

ty dearSmileTongue
ItsAna Senior Member
ItsAna
ItsAna

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Smile
Clap
Clap

i know after all manik n nandini will ends up together but still i want to know how?

he dont know her address her whereabout so it will b awesome to know how he gonna chase her?

but still i think nandini could have given him d chance but then how come manik would have chased her?LOL

plz update soon

I'll definitely update after i pen down part B...give me some days...you know exam is really stressing ...
LOL

Ace the exam

Like seriously...I was rofl after reading it..'Kill it...exam ko re..examiner ko nahi'
I hope you will not mind but I will gonna use that line in future in any of my update ...Don't worry I'm gonna give credit to you for such an original lineLOL
Kya yaar tum na kamal hoHug
Thanks dear I will definately gonna kill it...Examinar ko with my answer jo aajtak me bhi nahi samajh payi..Like seriously examiner question kya karta hai and me answer kya deti hu and they are like what is she sayingLOLLOLBut in the end I was like whatever I'm saying is right and get A grade in my Internal examCool

Edited by AnnaSyed - 16 May 2016 at 12:57pm

KYYian

KYYian Goldie
KYYian
KYYian

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Smile
Clap
Clap

plz update soon

LOL

Ace the exam

Like seriously...I was rofl after reading it..'Kill it...exam ko re..examiner ko nahi'
I hope you will not mind but I will gonna use that line in future in any of my update ...Don't worry I'm gonna give credit to you for such an original lineLOL
Kya yaar tum na kamal hoHug
Thanks dear I will definately gonna kill it...Examinar ko with my answer jo aajtak me bhi nahi samajh payi..Like seriously examiner question kya karta hai and me answer kya deti hu and they are like what is she sayingLOLLOLBut in the end I was like whatever I'm saying is right and get A grade in my Internal examCool

hahaha surely u can use it..tumhi se to inspired hoo main...
ItsAna Senior Member
ItsAna
ItsAna

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Cover Credit @ taaniroyal

"Angel Your Name"

"Ok. Tell me your name and I stop calling you Angel"

"Stranger, Wait! I'm Manik Malhotra"

"Now Can I know your name"

A loud blare of Alarm Clock wakes up Nandani Murthy from her Dream.

Nandani is having a beautiful dream about Manik from the time of Navya Brother Wedding. She can't help but dream about Manik. Him calling her Angel, asking her name cutely and even giving his life summary on mentioning as stranger.

Nandani said that she will forget about Manik with time but she doesn't know that it will take this much time. It's been 3 month past Wedding and still Nandani dream about Manik.

"Aggh! Stop thinking about Manik "Nandani chided herself.

"He must have forgotten you." Nandani mumble as sadness come over her.

"Why doesn't he? You clearly told him to stop chasing you." Her heart pipe in.

"And when did boy start listening what girls say."Her Brain counters back.

"When Boy start becoming Manik."Her heart is also not less.

"You should have given him a chance. He was sounding so sincere but you push him away. "Her Heart told Nandani sadly.

"Ohh PLz! What if he was not serious about Nandani? And He must have chased her if he was so adamant about Nandani."Her rational part of brain speaks.

"Because he doesn't knew Nandani except her Name."Heart retort back

"And ya it must be so difficult for him in today world to get information about her."Brain smirk at heart.

"Ya it is, because if he searches Nandani on Face Book then how will he knew that it's Our Nandani because she didn't even put her own profile pic" Heart  backfire while giving winning smirk.

"Because stupid Nandani have been putting Angel pic as her profile pic since the time of Wedding "Her brain frown while heart gives a winning smirk as Manik influence is still intact on Nandani.

"Shut Up both of You."Nandani scold her heart and Brain and get up to ready for college.

Today is her final exam after which her college ends.

Her parents hunt for searching a suitable groom for her is still going on and she know it must be end soo soon as now her study is also complete.

__________________________

After giving exam and bidding bye to her friends Nandani reached home.

She found an unfamiliar white Audi park outside her home.

She set her hair and enters inside her home to find an unfamiliar face with her Mom, dad and Uncle n aunty in living room.

She joins her hand and greets all of them in soft voice, "Namaste" (A greeting form in India)

All guest attention goes on Nandani while her Mom and Chachi come up to her with a wide smile,"Arre Nandani Beta, Come here "Nandani give a nervous smile in return as she get pulled by her mom towards the guest.

"Behenji meet my Daughter.Nandani"Nandani Mom introduces her to a lady dress in blue sari.

"Hello Beta."Unknown Lady greets Nandani as she affectionately pats her head.

"Hello Aunty!"Nandani greet back with a smile on her face.

"Nandani go and get fresh. Then come downstairs."Nandani mom told her, after bidding bye to guest Nandani go in her room.

Closing door room Nandani heave a sigh of relief.

She gets the clue that the uncle and aunty down stair are come to see her for their son.

And now she need to all doll up for them, to impress them and their son.

She hate all this in arrange marriage. Why she need to doll up when someone came to see her.Ugh she was busy in her though process when her aunty (Chachi) came in her room.

"Nandani beta, you didn't start getting ready. Go and take a shower, I'll select the dress for you."Her aunty told her as she open her wardrobe and start selecting a dress for her.

"Chachi .Wait "Nandani said and then taking her Chachi hand she pull her to the bed and make her seat, and also sat beside her.

"What happen Nandu?"Her Chachi asked her.

"Chachi what is going down stair?"Nandani asked her Chachi.

"Beta you know na.They came to see you for their son "Chachi inform Nandani.

"I know that, but did you guys have to call them today only. My exam just gets over today."Nandani whine.

"Beta I understand but they want to meet you as soon as possible. This alliance comes at the start of your exam, and we told them straight no as we don't want to disturb you in your exam, but they are so eager to meet you that we fix today date, as today was your last exam. And also we already meet their son and like also ,It just if you like the boy then this will be fix "Chachi told Nandani as she caresses Nandani hair.

"Ohk Chachi. I'll just get ready" Nandani said as she has no other option.

"You go and get fresh while I'll select a dress for you "Chachi told Nandani and literally push her to the washroom.

"Ok Chachi .I'm going no need to push me "Nandani said as she goes in washroom.

After Nandani came out of washroom she sees a red Anarkali placed on her bed.

The same Anarkali which she wear in Navya brother marriage. The same red Anarkali...Red Manik favorite color.

' and my favorite color is Red which you're wearing right know and looking like an Angel.''

"Manik" Nandani whisper as she again remembers the beautiful moment of her life that she spent with Manik.

"Nandu what happen Baccha. Where are you lost?" Chachi asked Nandani as she set the accessory on bed to wear with the dress.

"Nothing Chachi.But did I have to wear this dress "Nandani asked pointing to the red Anarkali. She doesn't want to remember Manik when she will meet her potential to be husband.

"Bacha what's problem in this dress. I just love this dress. In this dress you look like an Angel and for insight info it's the favorite color of the boy who is coming to see you "Chachi winked at Nandani.

"His favorite color is Red "Nandani asked Chachi.

"Hmmm.such a sona munda he is. You know he even like the pasta that I made. Such a sweet Boy. And his height gosh Marjava me. You know he is complete Sharukh Khan."Chachi praised the boy that Nandani still need to meet.

"I bet if Chachi will see Manik Na then she will forget this one "Nandani mutter under her breathe.

"Did you say something Nandu? " Chachi asked Nandani with raised eyebrow.

"Wooo I was asking...What's his name? You didn't tell me."Nandani asked while she wears the red Anarkali once again.

"Oh his name. His name is Man..."Chachi was going to say more when there was the phone for Chachi and Chachi picked it up while signaling Nandani to wait.

But Nandani heart beat stop at that. Should this will be possible. Is Chachi was going to say Manik. Is Manik is the boy who is going to come to see me.

Stupid Nandani only Manik name doesn't start with Man. There are thousand other names whose initial will be Man.

But maybe it was same Manik. My Manik.

Nandani come out of her though with Chachi voice.

"Nandu you are again lost somewhere."Chachi told Nandu as she set a stole on Nandani shoulder.

"Chachi you are telling me the name of boy "Nandani asked once again while praying in her heart with aiyappa that it will be Manik.

"Oh Yes, His name is Man, Aryman" Chachi told Nandani in James bond style while Nandani heart crushed once again.

"Ohk" Nandani said slowly as her seat on the bed while Chachi go outside to see the preparation of lunch.         

_____________________

"Nandani beta let's get you downstairs .Everyone waiting for you "Chachi said to Nandani as she come to take Nandani downstairs.

"Ji Chachi "Nandani replied as she set her hair and check herself one last time in front of mirror.

Chachi and Nandani make their way downstairs where everyone is waiting for Nandani.

Nandani again greet everyone and sat beside her mom. She can feel everyone gaze on her which makes her nervous. She bit her lip as she keeps looking down.

"Your daughter is really an Angel just like my son has described her "Aunty told everyone as she look at Nandani with appreciation.

Everyone feel happy after listening it but Nandani heart start beating wild.

"Angel "She whisper .This is what Manik had caller her. Did it mean that...Stop its not possible. Chachi already told you that the name of the boy is Aryman not Manik.

"Where is your son? I think he got held up in work."Nandani dad asked on which the lady replied with a smile,"Oh you are right. He got held up in the work. He will be here in next 10 minutes. Possibly"

After that everyone is busy in chitchatting and asking Nandani one or two question in the middle about her future plan and hobby and all.

Nandani is looking down in her lap and playing with the watch strap that she is wearing when she felt the gaze of someone on her. She feels weird but let me tell you it's the good weird.

She raise her eyes to see in the pair of familiar chocolate brown eyes .Her breathe got hitch and she start coughing hard. Everyone attention go on Nandani as they make her drink water but Nandani gaze is on Manik who is coming towards her hurriedly while his face show concern.

The moment Manik reach Nandani her coughing has been subside and she was just looking at Manik with wide eyes.

"Ang...I mean are you all right?"Manik asked Nandani gaining attention of everyone.

"I'm fine."Nandani replied confusedly as she thought why everyone is silent as Manik is stranger in house or did her mind is imagining him.

"Are Beta you came. Nandani beta meets my son Manik Malhotra."The lady who is Mrs. Malhotra introduced Manik to Nandani.

Manik smile at Nandani and greet her and then greet everyone.

"Come Beta, please be seated "Nandani mom told Manik and Manik seat beside his mom.

All are busy in asking a Manik question regarding his work and all but Nandani eyes is still pop out of her socket as she stares continuously at Manik.

She does not understand at all. Everyone is asking question to Manik like he came to see her but didn't Chachi told her that the name of the boy is Aryman not Manik.

She is confused.

"Nandu beta stops staring at him, Mujhe patta hai munda bahut hi charming hai but kuch to sharam kar tu."Chachi tease Nandani as she said it in her ear.

Nandani remove her gaze from Manik as she lookup at Chachi, "Chachi didn't you told me that the boy name is Aryman, then how come his name is Manik"

Chachi also look thoughtful at Nandani question and then ask Manik, "Beta I thought your name is Aryman, Isn't that what you told me that day"

"No Chachi Aryman is my PA Name, I think you misunderstood his name with my name "Manik replied to Chachi politely and then moving his gaze to Nandani wink at her.

Now Nandani get it, He himself didn't told his correct name to Chachi so that she didn't come to know about his visit, he must be having too much fun on her expense.

Idiot.

Aiyappa I do not understand it all. Is it dream or reality? I mean my family chooses Manik for me, I can't believe it. I mean I didn't even think that it's possible to meet Manik again in this life and here I'm sitting as his potential bride.

Nandani pout cutely as she looks above while talking with her Aiyappa and Manik keep gazing at her, again lost in her innocence.

A pinch on his arm takes his attention from Nandani pretty face and he look at his mom who is giving him a teasing smile.

"Beta I know you love her but stop staring at her like that."Nyonika, Manik mother teases his son and Manik blush in reply.

"I never know my son can blush also "Nyonika coo as she smiles wide at her son.

Nyonika was surprised when 3 month ago his son came home and told that he want to get married. She though he must be joking because Manik was never serious about commitment but when seeing his serious face the entire family member stop laughing. On asking him what happen he told everything about Nandani and her reason. She was amaze with that girl answer who will value her family more than anything and then after seeing her first time (of course her photo) which they get from Panditji who is searching the suitable groom for Nandani (Yup first they search the Panditji who is searching the groom for Nandani with their source and  then they go to the same Panditji for Manik, thus fixing Manik and Nandani Rishta), She was sure about his son choice, So they didn't waste any time and next day go for Nandani hand for Manik. Of course at that time they got to know about Nandani exam and that's why they fix meeting with Nandani after her exam.

And know looking at Nandani and seeing her reaction to Manik, she was sure that Nandani also harbor the same feeling which Manik have for Nandani. She is happy that his son is happy and more than happy that she is going to get such a sweet bahu.

"What happen Nyonika? Where are you lost "Manik dad asked Nyonika getting her out of her thought.

"Nothing Raj. Don't you all think that Manik and Nandani should talk with each other? "Nyonika ask everyone.

Everyone agree with Nyonika and told Nandani to take Manik to her room.

Nandani agreed and then both Manik and Nandani walk upstairs to Nandani room.

After Nandani close her room door and turned towards Manik direction, while Manik is busy in going through Nandani room. He was watching the collage of Nandani on which all Nandani photo is there from her child hood to right now.

He was busy in watching his Angel in her childhood photo in which she is pouting so cutely when a sweet voice of his Angel  distract him.

"Manik" Nandani called Manik sweetly.

"Angel "Manik speaks huskily as he turns towards his Angel.

Ha accept many thing which he will get from his Angel when there are alone like her lecture, her blush or worst she didn't even talk with him but he didn't accept the pillow that land on his face.

His eyes got wide open as he look at his Angel who is fuming at him with  two pillow in her hand which he know is soon going to kiss his body and he was not wrong because soon pillow start hitting his body one by one and he start walking towards Nandani while the pillow keep showering over him.

When he gets close enough to Nandani he holds Nandani hand and turns her around so her back touch his front. Nandani keep struggling in Manik arm but Manik didn't lose his hold and after sometime Nandani stop struggling.

"Are you cool know "Manik asked Nandani as he whisper in her ear.

Hearing nothing from Nandani he turns Nandani around but the sight in front of him just crushed Manik heart.

Because Nandani is crying. There is tear drops falling from her eyes as she look down.

"Angel what happen. Why are you crying? Are you not happy with this alliance? If you are not I will just go and tell everyone that I'm not ready with this and no one will blame you "Manik told in one breath as Nandani keep crying.

Hearing Manik selfless talk one again Nandani can't stop her tear that keep falling down from her eyes.

"Manik" Nandani said as Manik keep saying god know what, Manik stop and look at Nandani who is looking at him.

"Yes Angel" Manik asked ask and tuck her hair behind the ear.

"You are so bad" Nandani pout

"And why am I so bad" Manik asked with raised eyebrows.

"Can't you told me that you are the one that my family select for me" Nandani glare at Manik

"And what's the fun in that "Manik ask Nandani with the wink and got the cute glare from his Angel in return.

"You know I was so afraid that I have to spend my full lifetime with some Aryman, I thought I will never see you again in this lifetime" Nandani told Manik as single tear escape from her eyes.

"Shh stop crying Angel. I can't see tears in your eyes...And I just want to surprise you with this all."Manik told Nandani as he hugs her.

"I hate you" Nandani told Manik as she also hugs him.

"But I love you "Manik replied as he kiss her eyes sucking a tear drop.

Nandani look up at Manik while many butterflies start swooning in her stomach.

She blushes and looks down as Manik kiss her other eyes.

"You know I'm waiting and I will not stop till I hear it from you "Manik told her huskily as he kisses her forehead.

Nandani didn't say anything as deep hue of blush spread across her cheek.

Manik first kiss her left cheek and then right check but still Nandani didn't say anything.

Then Manik move towards her lips, When his leap war just millimeter away from her, he asked again "Angel Final warning or don't blame me for what happen after that "Manik asked as his breathe wash away on her lips.

Nandani open her eyes as she look at Manik smoldering gaze and then with quivering lips she said,

"Nandu Beta, I bring a snack for both of you"

Manik eyes got wide open as he look at Nandani ,while Nandani eyes got wide open as she look at the door and Chachi eyes got wide open as she look at both Manik and Nandani .

"What's going on here? "Chachi asked in stern voice.

Manik and Nandani bite their lips.

"Manik beta what are you doing on floor "Chachi asked Manik as Manik is lying on floor.

"Who Chachi Manik slipped" Nandani told Chachi at the same time Manik speak," Chachi I slipped"

"Uhhh, Ohk. Nandu helped Manik to get up and here's the snakes finish it and come downstairs" Chachi told both of them and then smiling she goes outside.

Chachi smile ear to ear as she didn't miss the Nandani blush and Manik confused state. She is just wondering what they both are doing before she interrupt them

"Hayy I'm so happy for Nandu" Chachi whisper as she makes her way downstairs.

"Manik I'm so sorry .Mujhe kuch samajh hi nahi aaya .Wo Chachi was at the door and only the rational idea that came to my mind at that time is to push you."Nandani told Manik as she helps Manik to get up.

"God Angel I didn't even know what hit me. You sure look so small but have a power of Khali (I think he is wrestler)"Manik tease Nandani as he straighten his cloth.

"Manik "Nandani whine as she seat beside Manik on her bed.

"Chalo serve me tea "Manik order Nandani.

"Excuse me why I will serve you a tea. You have hand so used it" Nandani glare at Manik.

"HAww Angel. I'm your soon to be husband. You should listen to me "Manik fake shocked as he speaks.

"Haww Manik. Soon to be .Abhi bane nahi ho" Nandani replied in same tone.

"Ok so as I'm your boyfriend now, I have to wait till I become your husband "Manik said sadly to Nandani as he take a tea from tray and start having it.

"When did you become my boyfriend" Nandani asked shockingly as her cheek start getting red.

"Sweety I think you forget so let me remind you "Manik told Nandani and then imitating Nandani voice he speak"  My boyfriend, husband will be the only one person which my parent chooses for me."

"Light any blub "Manik asked Nandani while Nandani mouth got wide open.

"Firstly I didn't speak like that and second I might have said that at the heat of moment "Nandani inform Manik as she avoid meeting Manik eyes and keep having her tea.

She can feel Manik gaze on her but she keep ignoring it and keep having her tea when Manik didn't remover her gaze from her, she turn towards Manik and asked, "What Manik?"

"You know that I can continue from where I left when Chachi came?"Manik asked Nandani as he looks at her with intense eyes.

Nandani bite her lip and after placing cup on tray said none chantingly, "Manik everyone must be waiting for us downstairs, let's go "completely ignoring Manik word.

When she was about to open the door, two hands block her way.

She turns around as Manik corner her between door and him.

"I'm waiting Angel "Manik whisper in Nandani ear.

"M...Maniik" Nandani stutter nervously.

"Hm" Manik replied while cupping Nandani cheek.

"I "Nandani said as she looks deep in Manik eyes.

"I "Manik repeat as he look at Nandani with smoldering gaze

"Love "Nandani continue

"Love "Manik repeat

Suddenly Nandani wink at Manik and push him hard and then opening door turn around to Manik who look simply surprised with the turn of events.

"Manik pehle mujhe pakad ke batao fir bolugi" Nandani said smiling whole hear tingly as she show her tongue to Manik and runaway.

Manik coming out of his trance ruffles his hair and run behind Nandani as he speaks loudly behind Nandani,"Angel I will never stop chasing you"

While in return Nandani just turn around and give her sweet smile to Manik.

And that's how Manik keep chasing her Angel even after their wedding because thats how all it started.

Hey guys so here the Part B.
Tell me did you like it or not.
I know I'm late in updating it but I hope you understand that Exam comes first.
and My Internal Exam goes good.Thanks everyone who wish me luck for the same.Smile
Thank you for all the likes and amazing comments.Hug

Peace Out
AnaSmile

Edited by AnnaSyed - 31 December 2016 at 7:00am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbdolly567farhanabitheJoan4loveNoorain666seraphicsimi78potter_headfehmidazainabrsakshee18lubz03raj90bhavna12345Naf21qwerasdmeshikaAnudiya2010shaheeda123manumananholicrhost1misthyshonaSarasmartthamannamanan01potterhead1234niti06angel_110SangaviPriya.TachustarforumloveFantasyworld04senerePamAlpslove_swayamhs77ritzsubu1204aditi16cloudflowerParthniti_mananswarobi1bluelake99kk.4mish052SehjalKy21Tasniya09puzzzDidiaishChokypieSadhana143elsaannanami169singhaldisha12mylifeplfmonstermanikROOP0605ps_angeljamunamanikdevilkhushiCooldude101aarzooaroraky2mananbutterfly7mehjaben_nahinpayal94riyaparomanancrazeshaan...rockstarloverHumzyAdr_Rush

samiamalhotra Senior Member
samiamalhotra
samiamalhotra

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Love it...

ItsAna

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
beautiful ending