Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

My Payment-ShraMan 3 SHOTS ( IMP NOTE ON PG 2)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys...long time no c '..There u go:
Suman was hell worried about what sort of payment hot shot Malhotra was going to demand. The way he sounded on phone few minutes ago forced a shiver down her spine. Her fingers fiddled in the most bizarre manner with her blue ( or green was it...I dunno) pallu, as she kept staring into the mirror.
"Is he going to ask me to kiss him...?"
"No problem...kissing on cheek ain't that much of a big deal...or is it?".
'So are you ready to pay'- asked he in a husky voice leaning closer to her.
'Wha..what do you want?' stuttered suman staring into his deep orbs.
'Miss.. all I want is a beautiful KISS' - replied Shravan with a certain mischievousness in his voice.
"Di"
'okk...no problem'- replied Suman trying to act confident but failing miserably.
'So...'- Shravan leaned more closer looking into her eyes.
"Di"
Her stomach did a somersault and her smooth muscles clenched. She felt some weird, corrupt yet sensual feeling wash over her entire being. And then finally she smiled and looked directly into his eyes challenging him.
'Close your eyes'.
"Di"
He did as he was told and thus she kept her right hand on his left cheek. She leaned Sideways and thus slowly her lips grazed his lightly stubbled cheek.
"Di"
She backed off and then laughed her worries off, seeing his eyes widened at her treacherous move.
"Di"
"Di".
"Hello to earth...Suman didi"- shouted Preeti as she shook Suman violently, finally succeeding in bringing her back to this world.
"Huh" - looked around Suman and then looking at Preeti, asked " What are you doing here? Weren't you advised to serve Ramnath uncle and family? And where is Shravan"
.Preeti looked at Suman in disbelief and then sighed.
" I know that I am supposed to help in kitchen and serve them but after they arrive here"
.Suman looked at Preeti weirdly.
" And shravan is on his way to our house with his family, if you remember ...you were the one who told us this ...like 20 minutes ago".
Suman kept staring at Preeti, confusing poor little soul.
Clock kept ticking. There was complete silence until a shriek scared the daylights out of every Tiwari.
"Whattt?!?"- shouted Suman making Preeti flinch, and yeah..making all the members shout her name in unison, annoyed for sure.
"Sumannn!!"
She calmed and gathering her remaining sanity asked Preeti, who was probably checking her ears ...if they survived the catastrophe named Suman Tiwari.
" So...no one from Malhotra family is here?"
" No...Di...It will take 15 more minutes for them to reach".
Suman sighed. She had gone mad. She was hallucinating in broad day light. She slumped on the bed holding her head, grunting in annoyance.
" all okk Di"- asked Preeti confused.
"yaa... just a mild headache...you help mamiji... I will join you right away".
Preeti left and thus Suman spread on the bed, like a crocodile and closed her eyes in frustration.
She started leaving only to be cornered again.
'what now?'
'What about my lonely left cheek?' asked Shravan cheekily.
Her face reddened. She never saw this coming. She tried to push him, in vain to be cornered all the more, to have his hard chiseled being, dead close nearly giving her a heart attack.
'You promised'- whispered he huskily.
Curse her mouth for being so loud!!
Standing on her toes, encircling her arms around his neck...she placed a feathery kiss on his left cheek. His strong arms pressed her closer, making her heart go haywire.
"Suman...what are you doing? They have come"- shouted Mamiji, making her eyes open suddenly.
Sumo suddenly got up from bed. Her heart was on a rampage. She was sweating buckets, in AC.
" I will kill Preeta... she did this"
' He did this'.
"Great...now my owns thoughts and words are out of sync"- huffed Suman as she straightened her hair and rushed out hurriedly.
His eyes were searching for her only. The thirst of his eyes could only be quenched by her. He and his whole family, as of now, were seated on ground with small tables in front of them...for a celebration feast. Suddenly some chiming soothing tune struck his eager ears like a melody. He turned side ways only to have his breath hitched and his lips dry, in need. There she was coming to serve them, in that blue suit, giving her angelic look...no ...it was the look of a goddess...that was making his heart beat wildly. He did not realize, that she had started serving him. Only when Ramnath shook him, did he notice her presence and a faint blush on her cheeks. He looked here and there to find everyone busy and finally leaned closer to her ear.
As his rhythmic breathing teased her ear, she could not help but shiver but his next words struck her like a lightning.
" Get ready for My Payment".
His voice sounded so husky, deep, sensual and sexy as if he wasn't demanding...but ordering. She could not match the passion in his voice as she suddenly got up and hurried towards the kitchen, assigning her task to Preeti. He shaked his head as a small smile adored his face...how he loved that flushed face of hers. And decided that THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME.
She breathed heavily as she tried to process the hidden meaning of his words but her brain had stopped working coz her entire efforts solely focused on calming her raging pheromones. She could not believe that a few words from him, could set her on fire. She closed her eyes to gather her senses.
'Can I go now?'- asked Suman breathing heavily as their foreheads rested against each other.
'We are not done yet'- answered he huskily pulling her closer.
She gasped at the contact.
'My lips are still dry'- said shravan cupping her face making her look at him and slowly bringing their faces close.
"Kyaaa?!!"- shouted Suman coming out of her wet dream as she breathed so heavily...as if..!
He was on his way to kitchen, somewhat uncertain regarding the way he was going to do this.
' Is it right?'
'What if she refused?'
' Is he going too fast?'
" No...I have seen it in her eyes...her actions...I ain't backing off...Its NOW OR NEVER".
A light bulb lit over her head and she sighed in relief.
'Shravan won't demand such thing and if he will, I will straight out refuse...he ain't the type to force...Fattu Jo thehra'
'This will not be fattugiri but chivalry'
'So you want him not to be a Fattu...and kiss you...even if you resist..because in reality you won't be resisting him, just lying'.
"What?? no..."- Sumo shouted, her face red in embarrassment.
He chuckled. This girl was weirdly different. She was daydreaming and expressions on her face were priceless.
Suman looked to her side to find a tall man in blue jacket, chuckling at her antiques.
"Shravan..tum KB...?" stuttered she.
Suddenly he stopped laughing as he became dead serious. He pushed himself away from the kitchen counter, he was leaning on and leaned closer to her. She backed off, only to have her back strike the counter. He caged her between his arms as he said -" Its time to pay".
Her throat went dry... as she matched his gaze.
" You don't have to pay me... I will take my payment myself".
"Shit"- cursed Suman loudly.
"What happened?" asked Shravan concerned on seeing her pale face. And what came next was faster than the light itself!!?
"thisisall Preeta's FaultSheHad Told Me andyet I onlyThoughthow I will kiss youIf you asked metobut I forgotToConsider what will I do if you decided to kissme"
Shravan could not decipher her express sentence but after a few seconds, he realized what she had said and smiled widely.
"You know I was going to ask you to go on a dinner with me...date...I guess but If you want to do this...Then I WILL OBLIGE"
Her eyes widened. She had been right that he wasn't going to ask her to do that but she had been so engrossed in Preeta's words that she had unmindfully blabbered such embarrassing stuff. She looked up into his eyes, so attractive, so alluring, so passionate that she could not look away. His hands that had been resting on her sides by the counter, moved and covered her hands...that were supporting her weight as she half leaned against the counter.
She was burning all over. So was he.
He leaned closer as her eyes fluttered close. Edited by nish_vir - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha seriously
Nice

Continue soon
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol really good. Pls continue soon.
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha sumo daydreaming about kiss 😉 ..superb update
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update the next one soon 
This was 👏👏👏
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey..
This was too good..

The way u have included her daydreaming..n that too the dream is in bits but with continuity...

Last part was awesome...he asked fr dinner..show mei b pakka asehi kuch hoga...
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys,...sorry but this update will take time as I wrote it but it got deleted 💔
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb..continue soon 
Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...it was clify part...but still its good to read something u want and can't see in show..amazing dear continue soon..
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-nish_vir

Guys,...sorry but this update will take time as I wrote it but it got deleted 💔

Oh no..sad..