Ishq ka Rang Safed

Why has Dadi Bua all the rights?

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone,

I have this thought in my mind for a long time.
Since Dadi Bua came, no one of the Tripathi Family can say against the decision from Dadi Bua.
Why does Dadi Bua have soo much right about the family? Always the eldest one has rights about the family?
To be honest, I wouldn't let anyone handle my family even it's my mom, sister, dad, brother...
I understand, dadi bua had all the rights to find a girl for Viplav as DT promised that, I don't have anything to say about that. But the family ruling by Dadi Bua irritates me a lot. She can make Kanak leave the house? From where the hell did she get such rights to do so? I mean, she didn't even ask about Shambu but had only Viplav in her mind. Why? CV's forgot one thing and that's family love! As much as eldest people are in the family, the others don't have rights to even speak up.
I don't even want to start with the Topic *Women hate*. In the show, they show that women don't have rights, but how the hell Dadi bua has rights? Sushma can't even speak up, lol.. even Kanak the most speaking woman, can't speak.

This is making me sooo frustrated... - . -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naz, i guess whole property is Dadhi BUA's and she kept DT as guardian. Now she is back and ruling AN.

For money, DT and KT can do anything😆
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree...she is quite irritating...
Lianaa thumbnail
I can't see her face anymore. - . -
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

I can't see her face anymore. - . -

ohh...why😆
i am enjoying seeing DT face😆
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dt and KT need someone like db to learn their mistakes. It will be fun if DB torture Dt and KT but not VIDHA
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: adhiabhi

Dt and KT need someone like db to learn their mistakes. It will be fun if DB torture Dt and KT but not VIDHA

No... everyone will be against vidha... - . -
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes i too agree Naz, DB all the powers she has the property in her hand, so DT is Dancing according to that, even KT was shocked how DT has changed to this extent!! 
As per story line & TRP  have to bear all these ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She seemed to have given the rights to DT and now taking them back because he lied to her. I like the strong character of DB as long as she does not create problems between VIdha. Hopefully Dhaani will grow a spine now having KT and DB against her. Of course she believes DT to be on her side.
Looks good to see DT and KT grovelling for a change.