Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

|Mouni Roy AT #11|Created By Vengeance,Moulded By Love| (Page 99)

stopwatch12 Senior Member
stopwatch12
stopwatch12

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

I don't want Mouni to be part of season 2.I can wait for her new show...till then happy with her hosting/dancing.Embarrassed
Mouni has set a high standard with her Excellent performance as Shivanya.She will always be remembered for this role ever in tv history.If she is not part of season 2..nothing to loose as people knows no one come close to Mouni.

Coz,I  am really fed up of this sick/shit of swapping...can't bear anymore...am sure this psycho crap continues if the story continued with RiVanya...third angle's lust gone for toss now...hate her...Angry

Even i dont want mouni to be part of S2...
her character as Shivanya is an Epic...it vl be cherished...in telivision history...
Again taking a rebirth as Ritik n Shiv's daughter...n again same age old story to protect that Naagmani... 
in this process falling in love with a guy...getting to know she is a Naagin etc...
all that will be a crap...rather it wud be better if she doesnt accept S2.
S2 can be only interesting if arjun n mouni does some cliff jumping...to protect Mani...
they both should be back...in S2...with a tight n gripping script which can engage audience easily...
I no ARNI then mouni shouldnt be part of S2...better she opt for another show...
we fans can wait for her next project...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilkaPaYa_ShivikaVIMAL.SM

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Good morning all
Someone please throw a bomb on Sesha am totally fed up with this disgusting swap track I hate it why couldn't Rithik sense it was not Shivu when he hugged her
He must recognise his own wife by now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_ShivikaVIMAL.SM

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM--BlackSheep--NandiniRaizadaa

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadhanamomo

MOUNI ROY is CONFIRMED will be back on NAAGIN SEASON 2...YESSS...

Mouni should do S2 only if her character is so strong like the evil witch character.
PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Good morning all
Someone please throw a bomb on Sesha am totally fed up with this disgusting swap track I hate it why couldn't Rithik sense it was not Shivu when he hugged her

That's what...Ritik is buddu...RiVanya's are one now...no excuse for him...he should sense real Shivu now...he should feel her every breath,every touch now...shivu was shy even after SR...she is human now...vamp is behind her...he is aware...even that dhaga...he could have felt something wrong...but still he failed to recognize faku...can't take it..

Ritik sensed her when he stabbed her 1st time during 3rd anniversary ...as they were united by heart...that's the last time...after that he failed to identify real Shivu n dat aurat..this is also,fine as he didn't know lust behena exists...but now...after SR...how can he not recognizing his shivu...maiyaa n cv's are mad...at one or some point...they make hero dumb..uska show mein hi ho sakta hain 

Someone give her harsh death or make her loose all powers...fed up with this ridiculous swapping track...really annoying...psychopath third angle sautan Angry

This is the reason i don't want Mouni in season 2.

Edited by PaYa_Rivanya - 09 May 2016 at 1:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stopwatch12slippery_chilkaVIMAL.SMNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged

I don't want Mouni to be part of season 2.I can wait for her new show...till then happy with her hosting/dancing.Embarrassed
Mouni has set a high standard with her Excellent performance as Shivanya.She will always be remembered for this role ever in tv history.If she is not part of season 2..nothing to loose as people knows no one come close to Mouni.

Coz,I  am really fed up of this sick/shit of swapping...can't bear anymore...am sure this psycho crap continues if the story continued with RiVanya...third angle's lust gone for toss now...hate her...Angry

Is there any such news of Mouni in season 2?

Sorry if thats a stupid question. I am not very active on forum/Social media

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Good morning all

That's what...Ritik is buddu...RiVanya's are one now...no excuse for him...he should sense real Shivu now...he should feel her every breath,every touch now...shivu was shy even after SR...she is human now...vamp is behind her...he is aware...even that dhaga...he could have felt something wrong...but still he failed to recognize faku...can't take it..

Ritik sensed her when he stabbed her 1st time during 3rd anniversary ...as they were united by heart...that's the last time...after that he failed to identify real Shivu n dat aurat..this is also,fine as he didn't know lust behena exists...but now...after SR...how can he not recognizing his shivu...maiyaa n cv's are mad...at one or some point...they make hero dumb..uska show mein hi ho sakta hain 

Someone give her harsh death or make her loose all powers...fed up with this ridiculous swapping track...really annoying...psychopath third angle sautan Angry

This is the reason i don't want Mouni in season 2.

I agree it would be horrible if Ritik sleeps with shesha now

Even if Shesha takes Shivanys's form she cant totaly mimic her manners as she is a different person. Also Ritik knows Shesha and her evil lust now so he should guess. but I dount he will and the SR will be stopped by Shivanya

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

MOUNI ROY is CONFIRMED will be back on NAAGIN SEASON 2...YESSS...

Mouni should do S2 only if her character is so strong like the evil witch character.

Oh so is it confirmed?

I dont mind seeing her on season 2 but yes as you said role should be strong

I am surprised though as at one point Media was highlighting Ada as Ekta's favourite while Mouni was projected as one with issues with co-stars

No offence meant to anyone 

Also recently I feel that Mouni's acting has tremendously improved while other Nagin's has lost its sheen

Again entirely my view and no offence meant to anyone 

Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 09 May 2016 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMforam.

Go to top