Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank Foram for sharing all SC pic .

This is my most fav pic.So pretty Mouni ❤️

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys,you should watch 2day's sbs seg...Mouni-Divyanka-Ada gupshup
Mouni ko aisa koi kaam hain jo wo nhi kar sakti..indeed She is a most multi-talented actress on tv...she knows about everything...so Proud of her.❤️

I didn't know Mouni arranged all planning for Amna shareef's lavish wedding...sbs said...she got lot of appreciation.

Mouni loves wedding...she would buy 1 month post wedding clothes along with bridal outfits...she has lot of plans,ideas...reporter asked on her marriage...she said...she will announce to everyone when she gets ready...eagerly waiting to see Mouni as a beautiful bride n also looking forward to MOMO's lavish memorable wedding.😊

She is giving lot of tips to divyanka who is getting married...specially advising her to buy 1 mon clothes...lol..ishita got shocked..😆

Mouni looking a boy for Ada...even she sent few pics to her from Goa. ...couple match maker bhi hain...our Mouni..😉😆
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Guys,you should watch 2day's sbs seg...Mouni-Divyanka-Ada gupshup

Mouni ko aisa koi kaam hain jo wo nhi kar sakti..indeed She is a most multi-talented actress on tv...she knows about everything...so Proud of her.❤️

I didn't know Mouni arranged all planning for Amna shareef's lavish wedding...sbs said...she got lot of appreciation.

Mouni loves wedding...she would buy 1 month post wedding clothes along with bridal outfits...she has lot of plans,ideas...reporter asked on her marriage...she said...she will announce to everyone when she gets ready...eagerly waiting to see Mouni as a beautiful bride n also looking forward to MOMO's lavish memorable wedding.😊

She is giving lot of tips to divyanka who is getting married...specially advising her to buy 1 mon clothes...lol..ishita got shocked..😆

Mouni looking a boy for Ada...even she sent few pics to her from Goa. ...couple match maker bhi hain...our Mouni..😉😆

Mouni is such a sweetheart.She cares for her friends so much.

Me to eagerly waiting for MOMO's wedding.Mouni will be most stunning n stylish bride.
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Mouni is such a sweetheart.She cares for her friends so much.

Me to eagerly waiting for MOMO's wedding.Mouni will be most stunning n stylish bride.

Absolutely...her family...friends...personal life is always her 1st priority.

Yeah...she will be most beautiful bride...afterall fashionista hain.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Absolutely...her family...friends...personal life is always her 1st priority.

Yeah...she will be most beautiful bride...afterall fashionista hain.

That's very rare to find among some actress.Who give 1st priority to personal life,family n freind.Mouni is a very grounded girl.

Ya She Is Tellywood Fashionista.