Users

Frequent Posters

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: foram.

naagin2 pe still doubt hai meko

but if naagin2 hai toh it should be with rivanya

Naagin means RiVanya/ArNi...story about only RiVanya's love and revenge...Naagin's most of the success is due to ArNi's sizzling chemistry...later sudha ma'am..rest of the cast...concept and execution...no one can deny the fact.

If no RiVanya/ArNi in Naagin 2...its sheer waste to bring back with diff leads...1st..Indian odience not fond of season 2...2nd they never gonna accept new ones...its impossible...if maiyaa attempts it...gonna be utter flop for sure...i bet.

RiVanya/ArNi are ultimate USP of Naagin.❤️
Edited by PaYa_Rivanya - 7 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Naagin means RiVanya/ArNi...story about only RiVanya's love and revenge...Naagin's most of the success is due to ArNi's sizzling chemistry...later sudha ma'am..rest of the cast...concept and execution...no one can deny the fact.

If no RiVanya/ArNi in Naagin 2...its sheer waste to bring back with diff leads...1st..Indian odience not fond of season 2...2nd they never gonna accept new ones...its impossible...if maiyaa attempts it...gonna be utter flop for sure...i bet.

RiVanya/ArNi are ultimate USP of Naagin.❤️

No one can deny the fact that Rivanya/ArNi are the star attraction of the show.
I had given this show a try only for Mouni but eventually I fell in love with Arjun and Rivanya.
I also liked Adaa and Sudha Mam a lot.

But later on it became a typical Ekta show with planning,plotting,Saas turning vamp and Sesha falling for her sister's hubby.
And not to forget the entire Ichchadhari Circus.

Still,people watch this show.Why?? The simple reason is due to Rivanya/ArNi and their chemistry.Rivanya's chemistry is the only factor that has kept the show on its feet.And our Ekta Maiya has become so overconfident that she plans to make Season 2 without ArNi??

I am telling you.Ekta may bring a brand,new couple,VFX and more animals from the Ichchadhari Zoo but they won't bring even half the popularity that Rivanya brought to the show.

The next season will probably begin with a new and interesting storyline and somewhere in between it will become like another typical Ekta show.And a majority of the fans who are Rivanya fans won't be there too.

rnm_83 thumbnail
i just hope maiyaa dont use her creative and innovative ideas ...for bringing new lead/trio ..because this is not going to work ppl are not going to connect with new faces so easily ...better she put her enegy/ ideas on how to make naagin 2 sucessfull... 😃
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
see sesha is confirmed
and ArNi ka no idea
i dont want ArNi in this show
ppl like majority trp audeince love watching sesha
they are upset with sesha turning negative
that broke their heart
thats why trp is below 5
so let next season be all about sesha
and see how trps touches 9-10 

rivanya who? 
foram. thumbnail
forum me chutiyapa bahot hai.. nahi? 😉
karo report 
foram. thumbnail

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: foram.

forum me chutiyapa bahot hai.. nahi?😉

karo report

Apki ichcha hai🤣
stopwatch12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS form dear...
Luv u n mouni too❤️ for those pics n phoz😊😊
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@foram-
She looks gorgeous...and this was the lehenga shw was wearing when she shot viren in sbs
slippery_chilka thumbnail
@Foram: Kya dhasu replies diye tune aaj. So proud. 🤗
BTW I think after Shivu becomes princess and then Queen..she will wear lehenges and not sari's. She looks so gorgeous in them. 

Mouni is the most beautiful female in the show, hands down. So elegant and classy too.