Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK sacrifices Raees release for Salman Khan (Page 8)

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114902

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

Originally posted by Aamnakideewani

Btw i compared the clash btw salman and shahrukh aur log jungle book aur sos ko argument mein ghaseet rahe hainROFL


Funny because as far as I remember, it's one SRK fan whk brought WW movies, collections and what not to defend SRK's flops in Domestic BO LOL
Yeh har time hota hain koi new baat nahi hain yeh. LOL

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 27059

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by pallavi25


Yet you are ignoring the fact that both BM and DW were Plus verdicts according to INDIA VERDICT! Yeah, keep on denying the truth! LOL
BM wasnt a superhit or even a HIT. Verdict depends on how much the budget was and BM's budget was much higher, thanks to those expensive sets, curtains and war scenes. LOL

If YRF arm twisted Ajay at the time of SOS, that time Ajay got all sympathy, now why isnt SRK getting sympathy that YRF is arm twisting Raees to shift? 

So according to you, 103 crores and 121 crores is neck and neck? Whatever ...LOL
Anyway I have seen both movies and SOS was much worse film than JTHJ.


I am no ignoring WW collections its only u who brings that thing coz if we talk abt domestic which is most important than Srk movies kuch zyada theek nhi hain BO par. And u will talk abt WW btw DW/BM coz DW is ahead in WW won't talk abt Domestic coz its behind simple n clear thing it is. LOL 

Lol, I am denying the truth ask any trade ppl he will say same to you n if WW matters than why Srk movies are only Hits, semi-hits on BO WW pe ATBB honi chahiye na.  ROFL

Did anyone said u that YRF is arm twisting Srk the great yaa sirf aise hi apne mann se bol diya... and those shifitng news is coming from oppostie tam. Sultan team haven't evens aid anything on this matter yet they are all keep quiet. Tongue Wink 

When u have clash with the king Srk that amt is neck to neck only and compare clash ka BM vs DW ka bhi karo waha toh haalat aur kharab hain.  LOL 

JTHJ takes the cake whoever watched it got mad seeing it. LOL

I dont get what ur rambling on abt...do u deny that BM did NOT get a Hit tag in India? Confused
Is it that hard to accept that it wasnt a hit as this forum touted it to be?  Stern Smile
Why are u bringing in worldwide now that Im talking abt domestic? 
 
JTHJ was still way better than PoPo Po Po Po movie. Dead SOS was ridiculously BAD and an insult to Ajay Devgan's capabilities as an actor. 

And worldwide SRK has many ATBBs. His films are the highest grossers in many countries. Hard to accept that hes ahead of your favorite, I know...LOLThats why hes called Global superstar. 

SRK himself said in his interviews, that he and Farhan are going to sit with Adi and discuss this clash...if SRK does move, he will do it for Adi's sake, because of their long term friendship. 
So in a way, YRF is arm twisting by using emotional blackmail. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

_shadesnature_ IF-Stunnerz
_shadesnature_
_shadesnature_

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 37150

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Well will sultaan also get effected ???? 
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 27059

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

Originally posted by Aamnakideewani

Btw i compared the clash btw salman and shahrukh aur log jungle book aur sos ko argument mein ghaseet rahe hainROFL


Funny because as far as I remember, it's one SRK fan whk brought WW movies, collections and what not to defend SRK's flops in Domestic BO LOL
Yeh har time hota hain koi new baat nahi hain yeh. LOL

And when domestic collections of JTHJ vs SOS (JTHJ won) or BM's Plus verdict is given, then also you have hard time accepting it. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114902

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25


I dont get what ur rambling on abt...do u deny that BM did NOT get a Hit tag in India? Confused
Is it that hard to accept that it wasnt a hit as this forum touted it to be?  Stern Smile
Why are u bringing in worldwide now that Im talking abt domestic? 
 
JTHJ was still way better than PoPo Po Po Po movie. Dead SOS was ridiculously BAD and an insult to Ajay Devgan's capabilities as an actor. 

And worldwide SRK has many ATBBs. His films are the highest grossers in many countries. Hard to accept that hes ahead of your favorite, I know...LOLThats why hes called Global superstar. 

SRK himself said in his interviews, that he and Farhan are going to sit with Adi and discuss this clash...if SRK does move, he will do it for Adi's sake, because of their long term friendship. 
So in a way, YRF is arm twisting by using emotional blackmail. LOL

Did I said that it was hit in my post Geek it did better than DW that's all I said. Stern Smile 
I never said its hit ppl said it will be flopped n would be eaten by DW alive but hua toh kuch aur hi. Evil Smile 

@Bold first u decide on what figures u wanna go apne convenience pe kabhi WW be baat karte ho toh kabhi Domestic figures pe. 

Phir wahi u said me don't alk abt WW collections n you yourself is talking abt that now. Wacko 

Then why are u saying that Adi is arm twisting Srk to move ur statement contradicts your own said thing abt shifting. And Srk is going to talk to Adi so how Adi is arm twisting here.  Ermm 

JTHJ ka terrace scene se toh millions time better aur Superhit tha PO PO PO song. ROFL 


PS: Top 3 WW collections PK, BB and D3. Srk ki koi movie nahi hain in top 3. LOL Only talked abt WW coz u talked abt WW here. 



Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 28 April 2016 at 7:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-iLoveZaynMalik

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114902

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

Originally posted by Aamnakideewani

Btw i compared the clash btw salman and shahrukh aur log jungle book aur sos ko argument mein ghaseet rahe hainROFL


Funny because as far as I remember, it's one SRK fan whk brought WW movies, collections and what not to defend SRK's flops in Domestic BO LOL
Yeh har time hota hain koi new baat nahi hain yeh. LOL

And when domestic collections of JTHJ vs SOS (JTHJ won) or BM's Plus verdict is given, then also you have hard time accepting it. LOL
JTHJ underperformer thi ab yeh baat manana hain ya nahi its for you to decide. JTHJ won with a minimal margin and that to against Srk's movies.  Wink LOL
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 27059

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by pallavi25


I dont get what ur rambling on abt...do u deny that BM did NOT get a Hit tag in India? Confused
Is it that hard to accept that it wasnt a hit as this forum touted it to be?  Stern Smile
Why are u bringing in worldwide now that Im talking abt domestic? 
 
JTHJ was still way better than PoPo Po Po Po movie. Dead SOS was ridiculously BAD and an insult to Ajay Devgan's capabilities as an actor. 

And worldwide SRK has many ATBBs. His films are the highest grossers in many countries. Hard to accept that hes ahead of your favorite, I know...LOLThats why hes called Global superstar. 

SRK himself said in his interviews, that he and Farhan are going to sit with Adi and discuss this clash...if SRK does move, he will do it for Adi's sake, because of their long term friendship. 
So in a way, YRF is arm twisting by using emotional blackmail. LOL

Did I said that it was hit in my post Geek it did better than DW that's all I said. Stern Smile 
I never said its hit ppl said it will be flopped n would be eaten by DW alive but hua toh kuch aur hi. Evil Smile 

@Bold first u decide on what figures u wanna go apne convenience pe kabhi WW be baat karte ho toh kabhi Domestic figures pe. 

Phir wahi u said me don't alk abt WW collections n you yourself is talking abt that now. Wacko 

Then why are u saying that Adi is arm twisting Srk to move ur statement contradicts your own said thing abt shifting. And Srk is going to talk to Adi so how Adi is arm twisting here.  Ermm 

JTHJ ka terrace scene se toh millions time better aur Superhit tha PO PO PO song. ROFL 


PS: Top 3 WW collections PK, BB and D3. Srk ki koi movie nahi hain in top 3. LOL Only talked abt WW coz u talked abt WW here. 


I didnt say BM will flop before it released, did I? Only some trolls said that to have some fun on the forum. In fact most SRK genuine fans were praising BM songs when they were released...so dont blame that on us. 
SOS whole movie was trashy...LOL JTHJ had some good scenes at least. Yash ji ka film hai, it can never be as bad as SOS. 

Adi and YRF are arm twisting and everyone knows it...their PR does it by releasing constant articles questioning if Raees is postponed to next January.
Farhan or SRK havent confirmed anything till now yet everyday there are articles like this:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1091957/raees-release-pushed-till-jan-16/?

Spreading rumors abt date move when Raees producers havent confirmed it yet...whose PR can it be? Hmmm...Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114902

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25


I didnt say BM will flop before it released, did I? Only some trolls said that to have some fun on the forum. In fact most SRK genuine fans were praising BM songs when they were released...so dont blame that on us. 
SOS whole movie was trashy...LOL JTHJ had some good scenes at least. Yash ji ka film hai, it can never be as bad as SOS. 

Adi and YRF are arm twisting and everyone knows it...their PR does it by releasing constant articles questioning if Raees is postponed to next January.
Farhan or SRK havent confirmed anything till now yet everyday there are articles like this:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1091957/raees-release-pushed-till-jan-16/?

Spreading rumors abt date move when Raees producers havent confirmed it yet...whose PR can it be? Hmmm...Stern Smile
@Bold, Reading all that I don't have to say anything now.  Stern Smile Silly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vaishvi-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#ie100:Shah Rukh Khan lags behind Salman Khan,Aamir Khan The Indian Ex

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: MinzPie   Replies: 60   Views: 4761

MinzPie 60 4761 22 March 2016 at 4:48pm by MinzPie
KHAN, KHAN, KHAN....

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: briahna   Replies: 52   Views: 8115

briahna 52 8115 23 August 2015 at 9:23pm by Ramsha..
Aamir Khan Unhappy With Salman Khan And Shahrukh Khan

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: --L--   Replies: 52   Views: 7848

--L-- 52 7848 02 August 2015 at 4:52am by Yuvika_15
Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan are friends: SRK

Author: YD.AH   Replies: 1   Views: 905

YD.AH 1 905 02 July 2015 at 12:32am by Fiery.Phoenix.
Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Aamir Khan to share stage with Rajat

2 3

Author: nana5   Replies: 16   Views: 4102

nana5 16 4102 16 February 2015 at 11:22pm by swap22

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index