Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK sacrifices Raees release for Salman Khan - Page 6

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
πŸ˜†  salman gun point p shifting thori karwa raha πŸ˜†  pehle announce karne s kia hota ha πŸ˜†   
if u have confidence on ur product karlo clash πŸ˜›

but kal  ke launda ranveer n achi chot di h 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Anything to make one feel better πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Yet you are ignoring the fact that both BM and DW were Plus verdicts according to INDIA VERDICT! Yeah, keep on denying the truth! πŸ˜†
BM wasnt a superhit or even a HIT. Verdict depends on how much the budget was and BM's budget was much higher, thanks to those expensive sets, curtains and war scenes. πŸ˜†

If YRF arm twisted Ajay at the time of SOS, that time Ajay got all sympathy, now why isnt SRK getting sympathy that YRF is arm twisting Raees to shift? 

So according to you, 103 crores and 121 crores is neck and neck? Whatever ...πŸ˜†
Anyway I have seen both movies and SOS was much worse film than JTHJ.

I am no ignoring WW collections its only u who brings that thing coz if we talk abt domestic which is most important than Srk movies kuch zyada theek nhi hain BO par. And u will talk abt WW btw DW/BM coz DW is ahead in WW won't talk abt Domestic coz its behind simple n clear thing it is. πŸ˜† 

Lol, I am denying the truth ask any trade ppl he will say same to you n if WW matters than why Srk movies are only Hits, semi-hits on BO WW pe ATBB honi chahiye na.  πŸ€£

Did anyone said u that YRF is arm twisting Srk the great yaa sirf aise hi apne mann se bol diya... and those shifitng news is coming from oppostie tam. Sultan team haven't evens aid anything on this matter yet they are all keep quiet. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 

When u have clash with the king Srk that amt is neck to neck only and compare clash ka BM vs DW ka bhi karo waha toh haalat aur kharab hain.  πŸ˜† 

JTHJ takes the cake whoever watched it got mad seeing it. πŸ˜†
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anything to put down a superstar and his fans. 

Apney favorite ke kaaley kartoot chhupaney ke liye kuchh bhi chalega. πŸ˜†

Well this is the most applicable thing for all the "fans " 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aamnakideewani

Btw i compared the clash btw salman and shahrukh aur log jungle book aur sos ko argument mein ghaseet rahe hain🀣

Funny because as far as I remember, it's one SRK fan whk brought WW movies, collections and what not to defend SRK's flops in Domestic BO πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Funny because as far as I remember, it's one SRK fan whk brought WW movies, collections and what not to defend SRK's flops in Domestic BO πŸ˜†

Yeh har time hota hain koi new baat nahi hain yeh. πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I am no ignoring WW collections its only u who brings that thing coz if we talk abt domestic which is most important than Srk movies kuch zyada theek nhi hain BO par. And u will talk abt WW btw DW/BM coz DW is ahead in WW won't talk abt Domestic coz its behind simple n clear thing it is. πŸ˜† 

Lol, I am denying the truth ask any trade ppl he will say same to you n if WW matters than why Srk movies are only Hits, semi-hits on BO WW pe ATBB honi chahiye na.  πŸ€£

Did anyone said u that YRF is arm twisting Srk the great yaa sirf aise hi apne mann se bol diya... and those shifitng news is coming from oppostie tam. Sultan team haven't evens aid anything on this matter yet they are all keep quiet. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 

When u have clash with the king Srk that amt is neck to neck only and compare clash ka BM vs DW ka bhi karo waha toh haalat aur kharab hain.  πŸ˜† 

JTHJ takes the cake whoever watched it got mad seeing it. πŸ˜†

I dont get what ur rambling on abt...do u deny that BM did NOT get a Hit tag in India? πŸ˜•
Is it that hard to accept that it wasnt a hit as this forum touted it to be?  πŸ˜³
Why are u bringing in worldwide now that Im talking abt domestic? 

JTHJ was still way better than PoPo Po Po Po movie. 🀒 SOS was ridiculously BAD and an insult to Ajay Devgan's capabilities as an actor. 

And worldwide SRK has many ATBBs. His films are the highest grossers in many countries. Hard to accept that hes ahead of your favorite, I know...πŸ˜†Thats why hes called Global superstar. 

SRK himself said in his interviews, that he and Farhan are going to sit with Adi and discuss this clash...if SRK does move, he will do it for Adi's sake, because of their long term friendship. 
So in a way, YRF is arm twisting by using emotional blackmail. πŸ˜†

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well will sultaan also get effected ???? 
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Yeh har time hota hain koi new baat nahi hain yeh. πŸ˜†

And when domestic collections of JTHJ vs SOS (JTHJ won) or BM's Plus verdict is given, then also you have hard time accepting it. πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

I dont get what ur rambling on abt...do u deny that BM did NOT get a Hit tag in India? πŸ˜•
Is it that hard to accept that it wasnt a hit as this forum touted it to be?  πŸ˜³
Why are u bringing in worldwide now that Im talking abt domestic? 

JTHJ was still way better than PoPo Po Po Po movie. 🀒 SOS was ridiculously BAD and an insult to Ajay Devgan's capabilities as an actor. 

And worldwide SRK has many ATBBs. His films are the highest grossers in many countries. Hard to accept that hes ahead of your favorite, I know...πŸ˜†Thats why hes called Global superstar. 

SRK himself said in his interviews, that he and Farhan are going to sit with Adi and discuss this clash...if SRK does move, he will do it for Adi's sake, because of their long term friendship. 
So in a way, YRF is arm twisting by using emotional blackmail. πŸ˜†

Did I said that it was hit in my post πŸ€“ it did better than DW that's all I said. πŸ˜³ 
I never said its hit ppl said it will be flopped n would be eaten by DW alive but hua toh kuch aur hi. πŸ˜ˆ 

@Bold first u decide on what figures u wanna go apne convenience pe kabhi WW be baat karte ho toh kabhi Domestic figures pe. 

Phir wahi u said me don't alk abt WW collections n you yourself is talking abt that now.  

Then why are u saying that Adi is arm twisting Srk to move ur statement contradicts your own said thing abt shifting. And Srk is going to talk to Adi so how Adi is arm twisting here.  πŸ€” 

JTHJ ka terrace scene se toh millions time better aur Superhit tha PO PO PO song. πŸ€£ 

PS: Top 3 WW collections PK, BB and D3. Srk ki koi movie nahi hain in top 3. πŸ˜† Only talked abt WW coz u talked abt WW here. 

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 7 years ago