SRK sacrifices Raees release for Salman Khan - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Aamnakideewani

kasam se yr this man mere bas mein ho tou  aaj release hojaye😳

Haan .. How long will we wait??? I WANT RAEEESSS RIGHT NOWWW πŸ˜­

Edited by dimpled.smile - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Aamnakideewani

Btw i compared the clash btw salman and shahrukh aur log jungle book aur sos ko argument mein ghaseet rahe hain πŸ€£
Its understandable...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by shanky1

Raees was declared this Eid first.
Slaman has this over confidence that Eid is his.
Why can't he release his movie on a normal day?? Darpok
Yeah true.. Salman is no.1 superstar of India then he should be confident about releasing his films on any day...but now he always has to book Eid..πŸ₯± And also Raees booked the date first so why should they move?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
I want this clash.😳
Salman and his fans need to get the feel of a clash... its long overdue. πŸ˜³

I dont care if Raees wins or loses against Sultan but Salman needs to clash once. Buss.
This is amazing πŸ˜†
King saab to bade dilwale nikle 

I wonder why didn't he sacrifice during don and janeman clash? At that time best friend really needed that sacrifice.

This is  what happens when you get beaten up by mogli and poor man's mogli Ranveer Singh.

πŸ˜†
SRK sacrifices or SRK had to sacrifice?
My Question is why the heck he will sacrifice for him??Raees team first announced an eid release na??i think he is doing this for adi waise tou i hope its not true
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

SOS if got equal screen like JTHJ it would have gone past it n the business it did in low screens compared to JTHJ was awesome. πŸ˜‰ 

So, vade saare screens ne bacha liya. πŸ˜† 

Arrey waa yaha toh BM ko WW se compare aur JTHJ ko domestic se compare aisa differentiation kyu ?? πŸ˜² Isliye that it beated Dilwale handsomely like boss on BO in clash. πŸ˜† 

Toh kaun jeeta yaha BM n got hit tag where as Dilwale is only semi-hit. πŸ˜›

Ok won't come TJB to FAN coz FAN ne khud ko khatam kar diya BO par coz audience ne reject kardi movie doosre hi din se hi. 

And yeah if u wanna compare than do compare when it clashes in India. πŸ˜›

The fact is SRK had the guts to clash, Sallu doesnt have the guts to clash and always monopolizes Eid. This time also Raees date was announced first so they have first dibs...now Adi is trying to arm twist Farhan/SRK the same way that YRF did during SOS vs JTHJ. 

JTHJ- 2500 screens, SOS- 2000 screens in India
JTHJ- 121 crores   SOS- 103 crore ( according to Indicine)
Not a huge difference in screens between the two, not like PRDP getting a massive solo release on 4500 screens in India.

Worldwide bhi compare kar letey hain...JTHJ- 190.71 crore nett worldwide;   SOS- 119.50 crore nett worldwide.

So SRK always wins worldwide by a BIG margin. πŸ˜†

BM budget was 150 crores so even if it made 184 crores in domestic, it was declared a Plus
Dilwale was also declared a Plus, based on its budget. 
Its only on this forum that BM was hyped to be superhit, but it wasnt. πŸ˜†

FilmRelease1st Day1st Weekend1st WeekLifetimeVerdict
Dilwale18-Dec21.865.09110.76148Plus
Bajirao Mastani18-Dec12.846.7798.4184Plus
A whole lot of BS goes on in this forum to give a wrong impression and put down SRK at any cost! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by pallavi25

The fact is SRK had the guts to clash, Sallu doesnt have the guts to clash and always monopolizes Eid. This time also Raees date was announced first so they have first dibs...now Adi is trying to arm twist Farhan/SRK the same way that YRF did during SOS vs JTHJ.

JTHJ- 2500 screens, SOS- 2000 screens in India
JTHJ- 121 crores SOS- 103 crore ( according to Indicine)
Not a huge difference in screens between the two, not like PRDP getting a massive solo release on 4500 screens in India.

Worldwide bhi compare kar letey hain...JTHJ- 190.71 crore nett worldwide; SOS- 119.50 crore nett worldwide.

So SRK always wins worldwide by a BIG margin.πŸ˜†

BM budget was 150 crores so even if it made 184 crores in domestic, it was declared a Plus
Dilwale was also declared a Plus, based on its budget.
Its only on this forum that BM was hyped to be superhit, but it wasnt.πŸ˜†

A whole lot of BS goes on in this forum to give a wrong impression and put down SRK at any cost!

Thats not called guts hats called majburi to have clash 🀣...n how Srk made Ekta shift her movie OUATIMD by talking to Jeetendra we all know.

Adi ne bola kya that he is arm twisting it like JTHJ/SOS thing. πŸ˜†

Competition was neck to neck n can be seen in collections not much of difference. Had it been equal SOS kya dhamaka karti no one never knows.
And WW bhi compare karke both movies are hit infact JTHJ underperformed as it got tremendous buzz with Yash Choora directing movie after so long.

Ur talking as if Srk movies don't get that many screens for his movies. And let me tell you that Hit n Flop is given on basis of India collections not overseas thats why BM is too ahead than DW.

Srk is lagging behind in domestic collections. And only in this forum ppl said that DW will eat alive BM but BM eated DW on BO. πŸ˜†Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Thats not called guts hats called majburi to have clash 🀣...n how Srk made Ekta shift her movie OUATIMD by talking to Jeetendra we all know.

Adi ne bola kya that he is arm twisting it like JTHJ/SOS thing. πŸ˜†

Competition was neck to neck n can be seen in collections not much of difference. Had it been equal SOS kya dhamaka karti no one never knows.
And WW bhi compare karke both movies are hit infact JTHJ underperformed as it got tremendous buzz with Yash Choora directing movie after so long.

Ur talking as if Srk movies don't get that many screens for his movies. And let me tell you that Hit n Flop is given on basis of India collections not overseas thats why BM is too ahead than DW.

Srk is lagging behind in domestic collections. And only in this forum ppl said that DW will eat alive BM but BM eated DW on BO. πŸ˜†

Yet you are ignoring the fact that both BM and DW were Plus verdicts according to INDIA VERDICT! Yeah, keep on denying the truth! πŸ˜†
BM wasnt a superhit or even a HIT. Verdict depends on how much the budget was and BM's budget was much higher, thanks to those expensive sets, curtains and war scenes. πŸ˜†

If YRF arm twisted Ajay at the time of SOS, that time Ajay got all sympathy, now why isnt SRK getting sympathy that YRF is arm twisting Raees to shift? 

So according to you, 103 crores and 121 crores is neck and neck? Whatever ...πŸ˜†
Anyway I have seen both movies and SOS was much worse film than JTHJ.