Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV SS/OS Restored Love Chapter 4 Epilogue - page 4 (Page 4)

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
WAITING!!!!!!!!!! Angry

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

WAITING!!!!!!!!!! Angry
It's been so long, I can't even remember what the story is about LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tessaloni

zuby87 Senior Member
zuby87
zuby87

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Smile U better remember and update soon honey B, if you take too long u will forget what the story is about sweetest B...u pestered Tess and now I'm doing the same to you...dont make me wait too long

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuby87

SmileU better remember and update soon honey B, if you take too long u will forget what the story is about sweetest B...u pestered Tess and now I'm doing the same to you...dont make me wait too long
I will try to update this tomorrow. It was never intended to a long story so hopefully the next one is the epilogue.

zuby87

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-onesie

WAITING!!!!!!!!!! Angry

well you had better remember! Angry

Edited by Tessaloni - 06 May 2016 at 3:45pm

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Tessaloni] WAITING!!!!!!!!!! Angry

well you had better remember! Angry[/QUOTE ] I have finished this story but our router is on the blink. So no internet, no post sadly. I only use my phone to comment and sometimes to read but I don't post from here so it will only be posted on Monday. SorryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410Tessaloni

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Tessaloni] WAITING!!!!!!!!!! Angry

well you had better remember! Angry[/QUOTE ] I have finished this story but our router is on the blink. So no internet, no post sadly. I only use my phone to comment and sometimes to read but I don't post from here so it will only be posted on Monday. SorryCry

it's alright sweetheart, I will wait for Monday...
B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4 - Epilogue

She was busy helping Vidhi in the kitchen with dinner about a week and a half after Yash left. They were having a chat when she heard a voice from the door.
"See Ma, there is a stranger in your kitchen."
"I see what you mean, Arpita. Some people just force their way in everywhere, whether they are wanted or not." said G3
"Excuse me" she said and was about to leave the kitchen.
"Why don't you just leave this house for good? No one will miss you."
"My daughter will and her father will too."
"That's what you think. I will make them forget you in no time."
"It's been 3 years, Arpita and he still hasn't forgotten me."
"How do you know?"
"Just because he spends nights in your room means nothing" G3 said.
Aarti looked at her in shock.
"Yes, I know when he goes to you and spends the night. Typical of a girl like you. Trying to catch a rich man with your body. It didn't work the first time, it won't work now."
"You don't know me, Mrs. Scindiya so you don't know what type of girl I am. I loved your son and that is why I gave myself to him the first time. Even then he asked me to marry him but I didn't want to. I chose to marry a man that loves me unconditionally. A man that loved a child that wasn't his own blood. He wasn't rich like you are but he was a much better person. If I wanted your son I could have had him then, so what makes you think I am after his wealth now. I work for my money. I don't take a cent from him. What he gives to our daughter is what he wants to give. I don't ask him for anything."
"Please, just because Vidhi and Yash falls for your sob stories doesn't mean we do, you little gold digger." said Arpita.
"Why are you even here, Arpita. You don't belong here, you are not family. I don't have to listen to you."
"I was invited by the family. I am not an unwelcome guest like you."
"I am here because Yash wants me here. He didn't just invite me, he demands that I stay."
"And once he is finished with you, he will leave you again like he did the last time. Will you get yourself knocked up again to make sure that your hold on him remains." asked Arpita angrily.
"Why are you angry Arpita? Is it because he seeks me out at night and not you? Is it because I will have the opportunity to fall pregnant by him and not you? I can't believe you. You have no self-respect. He broke up with Arpita. He doesn't want you. But still you hang around here scheming and conniving. At least when he left me, I didn't grovel."
"You b ..." Arpita raised he hand to slap but her hand was caught.
Everyone was shocked to see Yash.
"Arpita, don't you dare raise your hand against my wife."
"What?" Everyone said together.
"Yash, when did you marry this woman" asked his mother.
"We are not married officially yet, but I have asked Aarti to marry me. I will do now what I should have done 3 years ago. I will fight for what's mine. My wife and my child."
"I will not accept this low class woman as a bahu in this house."
"Ma, you will not call my wife low class. If she is then so am I. She didn't get pregnant on her own. She was young and innocent when I met her. I took her innocence and broke her heart. And we both suffered for my stupidity. By the time I realised that I loved her she didn't want me anymore. Another man cherished what I discarded so carelessly. I missed out on my daughter's birth and 3 years of her life. Now, by grace I have given another opportunity to have my family. And this time I will not let them go."
"Yash, please. Stop." Aarti said.
"No Aarti, they need to know how things will be from now on. My first priority will be you and Palak, Ma if Aarti is not welcome here, neither am I or Palak. Come Aarti." he took her hand and led her to the cottage.
"Yash, how could you say all those things in front of your mother?"
"It needed to be said."
"Yash ..."
"I don't want to talk about them anymore. I want to talk about us." he said as he walked closer to her. He moved her hair behind her ear and looked intently into her eyes.
"Have you made your decision darling?"
"You said two weeks."
"I couldn't stay away from you so long" he said.
"Yash, your mother hates me.'
"But I love you."
"I have no dowry"
"I am stinking rich I don't need your dowry."
"Yash, wherever I go, there is unhappiness."
"You make me happy."
"Yash, you don't understand. My family, Prashant's family, your family, they all hate me. I took Prashant's family away from him and he died without them. My family disowned me because I was pregnant. I am a bad omen."
"That is ridiculous Aarti. You are not a bad omen. And if you are, then I caused you to be. I was the one that made you pregnant and refused to accept the child. That is why your parents disowned you and why Prashant's parents hated you. Allow me to make it up to you. Allow me to love you."
"Do you really love me? Isn't just pity your feel for me? Isnt it just because Prashant asked you to take care of us."
"I love you. I love you. I love you. I've always loved you. I want you to be my wife, my lover, my friend, and the mother of my child and children to come. Marry me Aarti."
She looked at him. She believed him, finally, she could see the love in his eyes. She felt the same. She had been fighting these feelings so long, she was afraid to acknowledge it for years, but now she could give in to it. She hugged him and kissed him.
"I love you too, yes, yes, yes, I will marry you."
He lifted her up and twirled her around and he laughed with pure joy and happiness.
"Yash put me down, you are making me dizzy."
"Sorry, my love. I was so excited. We have to make arrangements to go to Bhopal immediately to see your family."
"It's not necessary Yash. They are not interested in me anymore."
"We will do things the right way."
"And your family? They won't go."
"I will see to everything. Don't you trust me my love?"
"I do. With all that I am."
"Good" He kissed her passionately.
"I missed you so much" he said through kisses.
"Me too" She said starting to unbutton his shirt.
"Aah, my lady is eager for me. This makes me even happier. But not yet. love. Go get ready for our trip to Bhopal. I am not waiting a moment longer.' He gave her another kiss and left to get ready.

It wasn't easy convincing his family but he did it. It wasn't so much convincing as threatening and begging.
"Do you really expect your father and I to go and ask that woman's family for her hand. I don't want her here. I won't do it."
"Ma, we have had this discussion already. I love Aarti and I want her to be my wife. Not only that I have to restore her broken honour. I used her and rejected her, I broke her heart. I caused her to lose her family. She didn't deserve it Ma. She is was a good and loving person. I broke her and drove her into the arms of another man, causing his family to hate her too. You can choose to be part of this or you can choose not to be. But if you don't do this Ma, I will take my wife and my child and leave this house and even my position in the company. I will cut you off completely and you can experience a little of what Aarti had to go through. I am very serious about this."
"G3, get ready. We are going to Bhopal."
"But Ji ..."
"No but's. Yash is doing the right thing. I am proud of my son. You have done a good job by raising him with such good moral values. So don't stand in his way of being the man you raised him to be. He made wrong choices in his youth and he wants to make amends now. Luckily he has another chance and we have our granddaughter in our lives again. G3, look into your heart and you will know what we are doing is the right thing. Your son loves you but he is right. His first priority should be to his wife and child. You can be a part it or you can be a spectator always on the outside of his life. I am with my son on this."
"Ma please. I don't do this to hurt you. But I love Aarti. I want us to be a family. Please Ma, I don't want to leave here, but I also won't have my wife abused. Put yourself in Aarti's shoes as 19 year old pregnant girl, that have been disowned by her family. Rejected by the father of her child and the man that you love. Can you imagine what she went through? Please find it in your heart to accept her, for me. I want to give her the happiness that I robbed her of then. I beg you Ma."
G3 was in tears. She didn't want to accept Aarti but she couldn't lose her son. And what they were saying was starting to make sense to her.
"I can't promise anything, but I will try."
"Will go to Bhopal with us then?"
"Yes."
He hugged his mother. Thank you so much Ma. You made me so happy.

Now, they were sitting in her parents' home. She hadn't been there since the day they threw her out when she told them she was pregnant. Her future father in law had set up the appointment.
She said nothing. She just sat there with her head down. She couldn't face them.
"Sanjeevji, we have come to ask for your daughters hand in marriage"
"Suraj Pratapji, you know that this girl is no longer part of this family."
"She is still your daughter and we have chosen to do things the right way. My son is the biological father of your grandchild. He is the one that caused you to disown her then and we are here to ask your forgiveness and to make things right. We want to get to the children married so that our Palak is legitimate and so that the world can know that your daughter is respectable. No one will dare to say a disparaging word against a Scindiya bahu. This I promise you."
"Fine, we consent to this marriage. But don't expect any dowry from us. In any case, our things will probably not be of your standard."
"We don't need dowry, we can look after our bahu and our granddaughter. Please just give Yash and Aarti your blessing and please join us for the wedding in Mumbai. We will cover the cost of your travel and you can stay with us. Our house is big enough."
"We will come."
"Take your parents blessings, Aarti, Yash"
Suddenly the door was flung open.
"What is this?"
"Shobaji, what are you doing here."
"So she is here. That w***e that took advantage of my son. Now he is dead and she wants to carry on with her life. Get married again? I won't let that happen!"
"Shobaji, you can't just barge into our house like this."
"Priayji, you daughter stole my son away from me. And as long as I live she won't be happy. She couldn't give me a grandchild but my son had to look after your b*****d grandchild."
"Mrs Dubey, I feel sorry for you, I can't imagine what it is like to lose a child. You must have been a very good mother to have raised a son like Prashant. Only a person of real integrity would do what he did. Marry a woman that is carrying another man's child and love them both so much. I thank you for that. My granddaughter was well taken care of by him. But if you ever say such words about my granddaughter and bahu again, I will not spare you. You will lose so much more than your son." G3 said
"You think because you are rich you can threaten me."
"I am not threatening you, I am merely stating a fact. Our family's influence stretches far and just as protective as you were about your son, I feel the same about my children and grandchildren. So beware what comes out of your mouth next."
Both Aarti and Yash were shocked that his mother stood up for them.
"Fine, go ahead. Take this characterless girl into your family. You will be sorry." Shoba said and left.
Aarti was crying.
"Yash, let's just forget about the marriage. What mother said is true. I am a bad omen."
He took her in his arms and held her tight, not caring about the elders around them.
"Don't believe that nonsense. I love you and I will marry you. For me you are only a source of happiness. We will get married in 2 weeks, I am not waiting. Right Bauji."
"Yes, bahu. Now take the blessings from your parents, we have to make wedding arrangements."
She walked tentatively to her parents and still saw unforgiveness in their eyes, but they put their hands on her and Yash head.

The wedding was small ceremony at SM. Only close relatives and friends were invited. Aarti was so happy. The rituals were done and finally the wedding day arrived. Her mother in law had been very different since they had returned from Bhopal. Almost accepting of her. She was instrumental in the wedding planning. Her family had been here for the week. Her parents loved Palak immediately and spoiled her rotten. She was in her element. She loved this whole wedding business and of course 2 set of doting grandparents that catered to her every whim. It would still be long time before she would have a relationship with her parents, too much has happened and on both sides things had to be resolved for the relationship could be fixed, but at least they were here and she was happy.
She walked towards her gorgeous groom with a smile on her face. Tears of joy in her eyes. He looked back at her anxiously, like he couldn't wait for her to be his. He grabbed her hand when she reached him and he kissed her, much to their parent's dismay and the mirth of the other guests.

"This party is carrying on way too long, Mrs Scindiya." he said as they were dancing together.
"Why the rush. Do you have anywhere to be, Mr. Scindiya."
"Yes, shall I tell you where?'
"No, I don't want to hear." She said pushing her away, he face flushed. She left the dance floor with him in tow.
"You can't run away forever."
"Oh I don't intend to. But I can't put up with your shameless behaviour in public. I am a respectable married woman."
"Is that so? Shall I remind you how my virtue was under attack from you in the last 2 weeks. If I wasn't such a virtuous man, you would have ravished my body by now."
"Yash, what if someone hears you?" she whispered.
"Do you want us to go and talk privately, my love?"
"No, because there will be no talking. At least wait a little while longer."
"For that I want a special reward. I have been a good boy for almost 7 months now."
"I know baby. You were a very good boy and for that your wife will be a very naughty girl later. But only of you behave now."
"How naughty"
"Very. very naughty" she whispered in his ear.
"Can't wait" he said and they went their separate ways, continuing to mingle with the guests.
Finally it was time for him to carry her to their room. They just reached the door when Palak came running after them.
"Can I sleep with you mummy,"
"No, honey pie, Naani wants you to sleep with her. They are going to go home soon and they are going to are going to miss you terribly. So just for tonight you sleep with Naani, ok."
"Ok, mummy," she ran off to her Naani.
"That was clever my love." he said when he closed the door.
"I anticipated that. And I can't be a naughty girl tonight if she is in this room."
"Oh, yes. So you said very naughty."
"Yes, but first help take this jewellery off. And all these things in my hair is making my head ache."
"Gladly my love." He helped her until she could do the rest herself.
"I am going to shower."
"Can I join you?"
"No, not yet. I will be quick. You sit on the bed and wait for me.
She was quick. She came out of the shower in a sexy lace red chemise that left nothing the imagination.
"Naugty enough for you, Mr Scindiya?"
He swallowed hard.
"That depends, what you are going to do while wearing it."
"You'll see."
She came and stood between his legs and kissed him passionately.
"You looked so sexy today, my prince. I was so proud to be made your wife. And I was thinking of how I was going to remove each and every item of clothing from your body." she said as she started to unbutton his sherwani. She took it off and removed the vest he was wearing as well. She rubbed he hands over his hard torso, enjoying the feel of him. He hadn't deprived her of that at least but she still loved to touch him. Especially since she knew that tonight she was going to have her needs met. She bent down and her mouth followed her hands. Sucking and biting him, moving her tongue all along his body. Finally kneeled as she reached his bottom and undid his pants. She removed the barriers to what she knew belonged only to her. First she rubbed her fingers all along it. Licking it from the bottom to the tip. His moans of pleasure was so loud and it made her wanted to pleasure him more. She closed her mouth over him and started her sweet agony. His hands were rubbing her head as he was lost in desire. Until he experienced complete bliss.
"Was that naughty enough now?" he said as she sat down on his lap.
"Very naughty." he said
"Good." She and started to kiss him. She stood up again and stood between his legs again. She brought her breast down for him to capture her nipples in his mouth. His hands reached for her panties but she wouldn't have it.
She moved away. He looked at her through a passionate daze. She seductively removed her panties and threw it in his direction. And then undid the chemise that was just held together by a bow in the front and let it slip to the floor. And she walked back to him.
"So did you like me undressing for you?"
"I loved it, but next you are keeping it on."
"Your wish is my command."
She pushed him back on the bed and pressed herself down on his arousal, causing them both to moan in pleasure. Passion consuming them as she rode him till they both reached their place of complete and utter ecstasy.
"And was that naughty enough for you." she asked.
"Baby, you've been a very naughty girl tonight. And I promised to behave and it' been a long day, so I will leave you to sleep.
"Ok" she said tiredly.
They got into bed and she turned her back on him, snuggling tightly into him and the arms that came around her.
She giggled as she felt his arousal against her bottom.
"Someone is not sleepy." she said.
He spread her legs with his knees and entered her from behind.
"I will leave you to sleep after this" he said as she started his hungry thrusts into her. His hands reached her spot in the front that would give her complete release and he rubbed it when he was near to climax and he rubbed it so that they could experience their bliss together again.
And eventually they fell asleep.

3 years later:

"Wake up Yash."
"Leave me. You kept me awake till early hours of the morning."
"Yash, Aayu will wake up soon."
"Then let me sleep till then."
"I'm hungry."
"You make more demands on me than the children."
"It's your fault. You keep getting me pregnant now I stay hungry for food and for you."
"What are you hungry for now?"
"Both."
"Aarti!" he moaned.
"Fine then, you sleep. She said and crawled under the sheets to get her way."
"Aarti" he moaned again, bit this time for a different reason.
"You sleep, I can do this on my own now. The part of your body that I need is awake" she giggled. Of course he couldn't stay sleeping while she was repeatedly bearing down her precious moistness on him in such a pleasurable way."
"I love you" she said breathlessly afterwards.
"I love you too. I am really tired but happy that you still want me so much after 3 years."
"I think it's just the hormones."
"You are only 2 months pregnant. This raunchy behaviour of yours hasn't stopped since we got married. And you blame me for getting you pregnant. I beg to differ."
"Are you complaining?" she said as she walked the shower.
"Not one bit" he said as he followed her to the shower.
Later, at breakfast. Yash had the 1 year old Aayu in his arms while Aarti was serving breakfast along with Vidhi.
"So how did the scan go yesterday, bahu."
"Good ma, we have good news. It seems we are having twins."
Everyone congratulated them.
"Bahu, I think you should stop working now. Four children and a full time job will be lot to handle."
"Yes, ma. Yash and I have already discussed it and I will give Aaman my months' notice shortly.
"Good."
She served him and he whispered
"Then you can sleep the day away while keeping me up at night."
She blushed furiously and moved away from him quickly.
"Ma, my parents want us to come visit next week. My sister is getting engaged. They invited all of us."
"You can tell them we will be there.
Aarti looked around the breakfast table as her family was enjoying breakfast. She caught her husband's eyes and he winked and smiled at her. He knew what she was thinking. Their love had been restored, their family had been restored and even her relationship with her parents has been restored. She was completely happy and at peace. She saw only a bright future for them. The one that Prashant wanted and one that was always destined for them.

The End

Sorry for the mistakes. I will edit later.

Edited by B-onesie - 07 May 2016 at 1:56pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17cooljigusangeethbalaLeeLorhHadenikelzuby87bongalisooSunrio80FanduJodhulassekoolsurili1piyushisahibasharmaasmanidisha_rajdevBusiMusiSharlene1410cuteariyaTessaloni

Go to top