Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV SS/OS Restored Love Chapter 4 Epilogue - page 4 (Page 2)

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
awesome B Star  I don't like Aripta Angry  Angry Prashant was an angel Heart continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

Sunrio80 Senior Member
Sunrio80
Sunrio80

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Oh wow! Another great story to look forward too. 
I am eagerly waiting for the next update.
ksen IF-Dazzler
ksen
ksen

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
interesting story
excited for the next part
cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update
OMG aarti got married just for her baby Shocked
bcoz yash suggest her abortion Shocked
now prashant is dying coz of cancer Broken Heart
at least here prashant is awesome human being Big smile
ouch at first meeting aarya shared passionate night Embarrassed
but yash broke aarti's heart after knowing abt baby Angry
when he realize he went to meet her & asked her to marry him idiot Angry
but after aarti told him she aborted baby he got angry when he was the 1 who told her to abort the baby Angry
poor prashant died first time I feel sad for him Ouch
oh hell that yash parents I just hate them for hurting aarti Angry
they were not enough that bitch arpita also have to be evil kamini kahi ki Angry
hope yash will see that bitch arpita real face before its too late Day Dreaming
other hand palak was happy & accepted by everyone in the families Big smile
uff yash didn't like seeing aman with aarti Wacko
continue plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3

He left her with a lighter heart. He could see the re-action his closeness had on her. He knew she was devoted to Prashant and she was not over him yet, and he didn't expect her to get over him so soon. When he saw her coming home with Aaman he went crazy. He wanted to go over there and knock the door down but sanity prevailed. He used his daughter as an excuse. He knew Aaman very well and he knew that the ladies had always been wild about him. He regretted getting her the job with Aaman then. But it was soon clear that there was nothing between them. He had a pleasant evening, but she was a bit tense. When she had gone to put their princess to bed Aaman casually said,
"So, you don't trust me with her?"
"What do you mean?"
"Come on Yash. I've know you most of my life. When are you telling her how you feel and why does she still think you are engaged to Aarpita."
He had to come clean.
"I'm scared of scaring her away. She is not over Prashant yet. And I hurt her so much when I rejected her and the baby then. And for years I thought she had aborted our baby and I convinced myself that I despised her. But after meeting them in Mumbai and Prashant spoke to me and explained everything, I soon realised that I still loved her. Even when I thought I hated her, I still loved her. I have to get her to love me again. I want us to be a family."
"Then you have to woo her. You have to spend time with her, make her see you. This you, the man that you have become and not the jerk you were when we were younger. You have to put some effort into this relationship, she is not going to fall into your lap like all your other girls.   And she loved you once, she is the mother of your child so you're already ahead of the game. And I think that Prashant knew something that you two did not."
"What?"
"You two belong together. Anyway, I have to leave. Say good bye to Aarti for me. And you have a little time alone now, use it."
He knew if he kissed her then she would not have been able to resist. But he didn't want to rush things.

She couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned. How was it possible? What was wrong with her? She loved Prashant. He has only been gone for 6 months and the minute Yash was close to her she was experiencing these feelings for him again. Did she learn nothing from her past? She loved Prashant so much. He had been the best husband she could have had. He did not make demands on her. He gave her time to get over her lover. She did not know at the time that he knew who it was. They only consummated their marriage after Palak was born at her insistence. He was a gentle and considerate lover and their lovemaking was pleasant but it lacked the intensity of her first experience. She had forgotten how that felt. In fact she chose to forget.
Tonight he had just been close to her, he hadn't even touched her and her body responded immediately. She would not have been able to stop him if he kissed her. Thank goodness he didn't. Now every time she closed her eyes closed she visualised him and her body was on fire. Finally she got up, went to the kitchen, made a cup of coffee, took out her laptop and started working. She had to keep her mind occupied.
He had been too optimistic. Being so close to her disturbed him so much that he couldn't sleep. He had even had a cold shower earlier but still couldn't get her out of his mind. He got out of bed and went to stand on his balcony to get some fresh air. He looked to the cottage and saw the light was switched on. He wondered if there was a problem and he made his way there.
Finally her head was on her work, when she heard a knock on the door. She knew before she opened that it was him.
"Yash?" she said curiously as she let him in.
"Is everything ok? I saw your light on?"
"Everything is fine, I just couldn't sleep."
"Neither could I."
They both looked at each other. Their feelings could no longer be denied.
They reached for each other simultaneously and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Finally they broke apart, only to catch their breath.
"Yash" she said again, feeling so confused
He looked at her intently and moved her hair back behind her ear.
"You feel so good." He said, his other arm still around his waist. He picked her up and took her to her bedroom. He put her down and lay down next to her. She was shivering.
"Relax baby, I won't do anything. You can sleep." He head was on his chest and he caressed her head. Eventually the tension left her and she stopped shivering and fell asleep. He kissed the top of her head. He was so happy just to be here with her. She started clutching his pyjama top in his sleep.
"Prashant. Don't leave me. Prashant" It hurt, but her comfort was paramount to his pain. He held her little closer till her whimpering stopped and she slept peacefully.
He was gone when she woke up. She got ready for work and took Palak to Vidhi as was the routine. She looked for him but she didn't see him. She didn't know what to make of the previous night. She couldn't understand what he was up to. She knew he wanted her, but didn't do anything. He has just let her sleep. And she had the best night's sleep since she lost Prashant.
She left the house to go the rickshaw but he was out front waiting for her.
"I will take you to work."
"It's not necessary."
"I know"
He opened the door for and she got in. They didn't talk on the way to her office. When she got out he said.
"I will be here at 4h30 to pick you up"
She wanted to say that it's not necessary again but it was redundant. So she just nodded and went inside.
The next day was Saturday and she had just gotten Palak ready when Vendant and Vedhika came into the cottage like whirlwinds.
"Aunty Aarti, Uncle Yash said he will take us to the beach and you and Palak must come with us."
"Calm down, monkeys. Palak can go with you but I have some shopping to do."
"We can go the beach and then I can take you shopping" she heard him say from the door. "Princess, tell mummy to come with us."
"Please mummy, come to the beach with us." Daughter and father put their heads and gave her their cutest puppy dog eyed look. Palak was the image of her but the one thing she got from her father were those beautiful deep eyes. The very ones that attracted her to him first, that made her fall in love with him. The ones she couldn't resist then and still couldn't resist now. She couldn't help but smile.
"Please Aunty Aarti" said Vendant and Vedhika,
"Everyone is ganging up on me I see. I suppose I have no choice. Give me 5 minutes."
She went to get her bag, Palak bathing costume and beach towel and applied some lipstick, eyeliner and mascara and was ready to go.
"You didn't need that."
"What?"
"Your eyes are beautiful on its own and your lips ... Well let's just say that it's good that the kids are here else I would have shown you what I think of your lips" he whispered in her ears. Making her lips tingle once again without a single touch from him.
The kids had a ball at the beach. They played with them and built sandcastles. Then they all took a walk down the beach. The kids running in front of them. He took he hand and entwined his fingers with hers. She tried to pull her hand free.
"Yash, please let go of my hand. You are engaged."
"That didn't bother you 2 nights ago." he smiled. She looked down, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She struggled to get her hand free.
"Yash, please what if someone sees us. What about Arpita."
"Oh, did I forget to mention that I broke the engagement?"
She stopped struggling.
"What? When did that happen?"
"Before you moved to Mumbai."
"What! Why didn't you tell me." she demanded
"Why did I have to tell you? Why is that important to you Aarti?"
"It's ... It's not. But she is always around your house."
"Because she won't accept it and my parents entertain her delusion that I will marry her."
"Why did you break the engagement?"
"Because I don't want to marry her."
"Oh"
"The kids are getting away from us Aarti. Let's go for lunch and then I will take you shopping." he ran ahead to get the kids and left her standing there, staring after him even more confused than ever before.
The kids were tired of the excursion. Aarti saw that they were all bathed and into bed. She read them a bedtime story and she was also ready to pass out. Those three were a handful, especially at the mall. She smiled at how angelic they looked now after they gave her and Yash such a hard time today. They were such little manipulators and got him to spend a fortune on them. The great Yash Scindiya was putty in their hands. She often had to step in quite a few times to say no to their ridiculous demands.
Finally she was at the cottage. She was also tired. She loved the beach but it always made her feel tired and sticky. She fully intended to have an early night and get into bed after a refreshing shower.
The shower felt so good she just stood there for a while. Just feeling the spray soothing her tired limbs. Then she felt the door open. She didn't turn around. She didn't have to. He wrapped his arms around her and she leaned back into his embrace.
"Are you tired?"
"Yes"
"Me too"
He kissed her on her cheek. He let her go and reached for the shower gel and facecloth and started washing her. It felt as if her legs were made of liquid. She had to hold on to him to remain standing. She body shook with desire.   When he was done, she did the same to him. It was evident that he was as affected as he was. She was mesmerised by his manhood and reached out to touch it, but he stopped her.
"No, not yet." he said hoarsely.
He turned the water off and he dried them both and they walked to the bedroom. He lay on the bed naked and said
"Get dressed Aarti." He said pointing a box on the bed.
She was nervous, she took out the short satin chemise and matching panties and got dressed. His eyes never leaving her.
"Come to bed now. You said you were tired" he said when she as finished.
"Yash ..."
"I know, the time is not right."
"But you ..."
"Yes, that's what you do to me. I loved you dressing for me. But I can't wait till you undress for me. And this item is modest compared to what I want to see you in."
She got under the covers and cuddled into him. She loved the feel of his naked body.
"What will your family say if you keep sleeping here?"
"I hope that they will insist that I marry you" he smiled.
"No Yash, we can't get married. It's only been 6 months."
"Sleep now Aarti" before I change my mind. You remember the one time we made love, you got pregnant. I don't want that to happen again. This time, I want you all to myself for a while before we have another baby."
"Yash..,"
"Good night, sweetheart." he switched on the bedside lamp and he lay there in discomfort until she fell asleep.
Again he was gone when she woke. But this time he was in the kitchen, making breakfast and coffee.
"You cook?" she said, he turned around and smiled.
"When I feel like it. Besides it was getting too hot in the bedroom. Do I get a good morning kiss?"
"I don't do anything before I've had my coffee."
He gave her a cup of coffee and said
"Coffee is served Madam." she gave him a tender kiss.
They ate their breakfast, feeding each other and then had another shower together. Each time being together like this was more difficult for him but he managed to get through it again.
"Sweetheart I'm going away for 2 weeks. I have a project that I have been putting off but I have go now. When I come back, we will go to Bhopal to discuss our marriage with your parents."
"No"
"Yes"
"It's too soon"
"It's not soon enough. I let you get away once, I won't let it happen again."
"But Prashant ..."
"This is what he wanted Aarti. His wish was to give us a second chance. His wish was that his angels are happy and taken care of. My princess is happy Aarti. I know she loves me. It's like she had always been part of our family but I still regret not being part of her life since the beginning. I realise how much I missed when I look at the pictures that Prashant gave me. I want you to be as happy as she is. I want you to love me too. I know I messed up Aarti, I hurt you. That night I didn't even want that woman, I can't even remember what her name is anymore. I was stupid. I was young and irresponsible. I knew you were inexperienced and vulnerable and I took advantage of you. I was selfish. The thought of having not 1 but 2 people depend on me was debilitating. I really didn't think I could do it. I didn't think I was worthy of you and I gave into my own insecurities, not giving a thought to your feelings. I drank, I hardly ever drink, not even then. I wanted to forget what a mess I made of things. And when the drink didn't help, I thought that sex would. I never expected you to still be there. And when I finally realised that what I wanted more than anything in the world was you, that I loved you, you told me you had aborted my child. I hated you then. I could have killed you. But I should have known better. Looking back I can't believe that I could have just accepted that you had done such a thing. I'm sorry Aarti. I have never apologised to you before. I am so very sorry. For everything. For snatching your innocence when you weren't ready, for walking out on you when you told me about our child, for flaunting that woman in front of you when you were in that delicate condition emotionally and physically. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I love you then. I m sorry that I believed that you killed our baby. I'm sorry that I didn't pursue you and make you mine. For my punishment, another man raised my child for 3 years. But I want to make that up to you Aarti. I want to be your husband and father to our daughter like it should have been from the first. I love you, I want to marry you. You loved me once. Maybe you can again. I know that I might never be able to replace Prashant in your life but I am willing to settle for anything. I just want to be with you.   Please say you will marry me." He had tears in his eyes. She was sobbing too.
She couldn't say anything. She didn't know what to do.
"You don't have to answer now. But you have to have an answer for me when I get back." he said wiping her tears. "I love you"

Edited by B-onesie - 28 April 2016 at 11:49pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17swiiitttysangeethbalaLeeLorhHadenikelbongalisoosurili1Jodhulassekoolswetha03Sunrio80piyushiasmaniFolladisha_rajdevLeevi05ksenBusiMusiannirogcTessaloniSharlene1410cuteariya

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Another awesome one B. He hurt her by rejecting the baby she was expecting and she told him a lie, to protect herself from the pain of rejection, and not wanting to force herself on him. Oh Prashant is an angel in this story. He gave Yash another chance with nothe only Aarti but his daughter too. And of course Aman, also encouraging Yash. Waiting for Aarti reaction to Yash'a confession.
cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
superb update
wow aman knew yash too well he caught his lie LOL
at least he is very supportive friend Hug
poor aarti couldn't stop her reaction on yash closeness Wink
aarya still love each other but aarti is little scared bcoz of their pastOuch
awe father daughter made aarti to come with then in the beach LOL
wow yash broke his engagement with arpita but his parents still telling her that yash will marry her Angry
finally aarya talk abt their past at least yash said sorry for his behavior in past Clap
he even confess his love for her & want to marry her Big smile
now yash going out of town for 2 weeks hope his parents & that bitch arpita wont harm aarti Angry
continue plz
Sunrio80 Senior Member
Sunrio80
Sunrio80

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Yash was felt regret and full of hope now that Aarti will accept her again. He is so much in love with Aarti.. Hope they will find peace and love with each other again

Go to top