Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

I AM HAPPY :) (Page 2)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Bindusar gets on my nerves. He does not Maurya blood in him. I mean Chandragupta was such strong and intuitive king, and kahan Bindusar. He cannot even decipher between who is well-wishers are and who is enemies are. He will suffer for his deeds and short-comings as a king. Everyone suffers for the bad karma, so will Bindusar. I wish he would get to know the truth about Ashoka and ask for forgiveness, but I doubt he ever will. I read somewhere that Bindsar will go on a pilgrimage due to Sushim's death.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 28 April 2016 at 6:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abiariel

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Bindusar gets on my nerves. He does not Maurya blood in him. I mean Chandragupta was such strong and intuitive king, and kahan Bindusar. He cannot even decipher between who is well-wishers are and who is enemies are. He will suffer for his deeds and short-comings as a king. Everyone suffers for the bad karma, so will Bindusar. I wish he would get to know the truth about Ashoka and ask for forgiveness, but I doubt he ever will. I read somewhere that Bindsar will go on a pilgrimage due to Sushim's death.
but in some records they say that bindhusar died before announcing the heir,so ashoka took over the rule in the absence of sushim
sushim died after the death of bindhu, he burnt alive by Radhagupta  and ashoka
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyabi

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

but in some records they say that bindhusar died before announcing the heir,so ashoka took over the rule in the absence of sushim
sushim died after the death of bindhu, he burnt alive by Radhagupta  and ashoka

Interesting! There's so many different recordings because things were not recorded properly in those times. LOL I too have read that Ashoka will kill Sushim, but I read that Bindsar goes on a pilgrimage after Sushim is killed because he becomes depressed that Sushim could not be kind. Ashoka declares himself as king.

Go to top