Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am really happy😆😆
behalf of all the bad things happening  to ashoka and dharma because wat all happening is wat we expected 😕
but surprisingly cvs have granted us two wishes that we needed the most😛😉😉
a
one is meeting of ashwaki preleap 😳 and sharing some emotional moments☺️

I want a hug from them as till now they have shared only one hug and the other one is a dream sequence 🤗

And the other one is dharma is going to be with him in thick and thin

So can he  fight his own battles as his utmost strength is goimg to be with him😊😊😊

I hope even though ashoka became chand he wont lose his humanity😕😭 as dharma is gonna be with him😲

And Iam really going to miss sid badly😭
Bindhu called ashoka an orphan but in the  absence  of ashoka and dharma, he gonna become an orphan is his own house😡
and now he will realize the love and importance of ashoka and dharma in his life but it will be too late to rectify the mistake

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Fairyabi love your emoticons 😃 yea i'm very glad dharma is going to be with ashoka...no matter what...I doubt bindu will realize his mistakes at all...Thank Lord ashwaki are meeting before leap 😃Will miss this splendid cast esp Sid what a performance he has given yesterday yaar 👏 Cv's have stored the best episodes for us 😆😃
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same feelings here too,😊 and I'm mad at bindusar cause he called Ashoka an orphan😡
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bindu deserves to suffer. 😡 He said call me Samrat not Pitaji. I hope Ashok remembers this and never calls him pitaji again before he asks for forgiveness. 😡
I really wanted Dharma to go with Ashok and leave Samrat. She should take her second child with her too. 
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl100

Hey Fairyabi love your emoticons 😃 yea i'm very glad dharma is going to be with ashoka...no matter what...I doubt bindu will realize his mistakes at all...Thank Lord ashwaki are meeting before leap 😃Will miss this splendid cast esp Sid what a performance he has given yesterday yaar 👏 Cv's have stored the best episodes for us 😆😃

Tanq pearl😳😳
past two days  were like sid was born to play ashoka😊👏, his acting was at the top😃
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muviefan

Same feelings here too,😊 and I'm mad at bindusar cause he called Ashoka an orphan😡

dont worry😊 the truth is  without dharma and ashoka   bindhu gonna be an orphan😡😡
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Bindu deserves to suffer. 😡 He said call me Samrat not Pitaji. I hope Ashok remembers this and never calls him pitaji again before he asks for forgiveness. 😡

I really wanted Dharma to go with Ashok and leave Samrat. She should take her second child with her too. 

I agree with u😊
bindhu deserves more than this for his stupidity😡.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fairyabi

I agree with u😊
bindhu deserves more than this for his stupidity😡.

Evety time Bindusar misunderstood Ashok, he forgave him. Now that he is ChandAshoka he shouldn't forgive once Bondu will realize his mistake. Enough of being too sweet with him. 😡
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bindusar gets on my nerves. He does not Maurya blood in him. I mean Chandragupta was such strong and intuitive king, and kahan Bindusar. He cannot even decipher between who is well-wishers are and who is enemies are. He will suffer for his deeds and short-comings as a king. Everyone suffers for the bad karma, so will Bindusar. I wish he would get to know the truth about Ashoka and ask for forgiveness, but I doubt he ever will. I read somewhere that Bindsar will go on a pilgrimage due to Sushim's death.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 8 years ago
Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Bindusar gets on my nerves. He does not Maurya blood in him. I mean Chandragupta was such strong and intuitive king, and kahan Bindusar. He cannot even decipher between who is well-wishers are and who is enemies are. He will suffer for his deeds and short-comings as a king. Everyone suffers for the bad karma, so will Bindusar. I wish he would get to know the truth about Ashoka and ask for forgiveness, but I doubt he ever will. I read somewhere that Bindsar will go on a pilgrimage due to Sushim's death.

but in some records they say that bindhusar died before announcing the heir,so ashoka took over the rule in the absence of sushim
sushim died after the death of bindhu, he burnt alive by Radhagupta  and ashoka