Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

I AM HAPPY :)

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I am really happyLOLLOL
behalf of all the bad things happening  to ashoka and dharma because wat all happening is wat we expected OuchConfused
but surprisingly cvs have granted us two wishes that we needed the mostTongueWinkWink
a
one is meeting of ashwaki preleap Embarrassed and sharing some emotional momentsBlushing

I want a hug from them as till now they have shared only one hug and the other one is a dream sequence Hug

And the other one is dharma is going to be with him in thick and thinDancing

So can he  fight his own battles as his utmost strength is goimg to be with himSmileSmileSmile

I hope even though ashoka became chand he wont lose his humanityConfusedCry as dharma is gonna be with himShocked

And Iam really going to miss sid badlyCry
Bindhu called ashoka an orphan but in the  absence  of ashoka and dharma, he gonna become an orphan is his own houseAngry
and now he will realize the love and importance of ashoka and dharma in his life but it will be too late to rectify the mistakeOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety71purepunjabipearl100tulipbaby53

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hey Fairyabi love your emoticons Big smile yea i'm very glad dharma is going to be with ashoka...no matter what...I doubt bindu will realize his mistakes at all...Thank Lord ashwaki are meeting before leap Big smileWill miss this splendid cast esp Sid what a performance he has given yesterday yaar Clap Cv's have stored the best episodes for us LOLBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abiariel

moviefan-pooja Senior Member
moviefan-pooja
moviefan-pooja

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Same feelings here too,Smile and I'm mad at bindusar cause he called Ashoka an orphanAngry

abiariel

MuguetDScorpion IF-Rockerz
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Bindu deserves to suffer. Angry He said call me Samrat not Pitaji. I hope Ashok remembers this and never calls him pitaji again before he asks for forgiveness. Angry
I really wanted Dharma to go with Ashok and leave Samrat. She should take her second child with her too. 

abiariel

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hey Fairyabi love your emoticons Big smile yea i'm very glad dharma is going to be with ashoka...no matter what...I doubt bindu will realize his mistakes at all...Thank Lord ashwaki are meeting before leap Big smileWill miss this splendid cast esp Sid what a performance he has given yesterday yaar Clap Cv's have stored the best episodes for us LOLBig smile
Tanq pearlEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
past two days  were like sid was born to play ashokaSmileClap, his acting was at the topBig smile
abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muviefan

Same feelings here too,Smile and I'm mad at bindusar cause he called Ashoka an orphanAngry
dont worrySmile the truth is  without dharma and ashoka   bindhu gonna be an orphanAngryAngry
abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Bindu deserves to suffer. Angry He said call me Samrat not Pitaji. I hope Ashok remembers this and never calls him pitaji again before he asks for forgiveness. Angry
I really wanted Dharma to go with Ashok and leave Samrat. She should take her second child with her too. 
I agree with uSmile
bindhu deserves more than this for his stupidityAngry.

MuguetDScorpion

MuguetDScorpion IF-Rockerz
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyabi

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I agree with uSmile
bindhu deserves more than this for his stupidityAngry.

Evety time Bindusar misunderstood Ashok, he forgave him. Now that he is ChandAshoka he shouldn't forgive once Bondu will realize his mistake. Enough of being too sweet with him. Angry

abiariel

Go to top