congrats
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations for the new AT guys 
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can we talk about this hug and how even amongst the entire family these two are so immersed in each other. 
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4617624 
New FF again πŸ˜† (don't worry I'll continue this ffs and the previous ones too when i have time ) 
PriyankaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
**DT NOTE: Comment has been removed as it is indirectly making a reference to another couple's scene in the show. This AT is for RagYa only and all discussions must be restricted to them. There is no need to make reference to other couples and pass comments on their ability to bring in trps as this is not the place for such discussions.**Edited by Yuvika_15 - 8 years ago
PriyankaS. thumbnail
Isn't kasam a love story? And its getting much more trps than SR and it just started...then why can't SR continue with love stories only? Why such unnecessary family drama... Its not even getting you good ratings anywayEdited by PriyankaS. - 8 years ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly showing drama isn't the problem but in this show they show dramas more than couples
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I feel hurt today as a RagLak fan. Ragini has already been sidelined and Lakshya is presently just a prop. It seems from the attitude of the forum that the TRPs are only due to the other couple. Since we are not that much in number, we can't say anything. But as a Raglak and hardcore Ragini fan I have decided on one thing. I am quitting this show's telecast on television. I am a TRP audience. I know this will not affect the TRPS much...but if all RagLak fans do the same. ..I am sure this will affect TRPs. I shall watch the RagLak scenes on Facebook. This will be my way of protesting.
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriyankaS.

Isn't kasam a love story? And its getting much more trps than SR and it just started...then why can't SR continue with love stories only? Why such unnecessary family drama... Its not even getting you good ratings anyway

Kasam is Maiyaa's show... that why...😊
PriyankaS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

I feel hurt today as a RagLak fan. Ragini has already been sidelined and Lakshya is presently just a prop. It seems from the attitude of the forum that the TRPs are only due to the other couple. Since we are not that much in number, we can't say anything. But as a Raglak and hardcore Ragini fan I have decided on one thing. I am quitting this show's telecast on television. I am a TRP audience. I know this will not affect the TRPS much...but if all RagLak fans do the same. ..I am sure this will affect TRPs. I shall watch the RagLak scenes on Facebook. This will be my way of protesting.

This forum doesn't decide anything. We hv the track record. RagLak week got more trps than whole family drama&other things combined but yeah they are sidelined badly and I'm completely detached with this show. I don't watch it on TV. Just follow temish ivs and RagLak fb page. And I don't think I'll ever get my interest back in this show no matter what the track is. Just want temish out of this show or hope this show goes off air lol