~*~llSwaSan AT#126 ll jajbaat ki ye mastiyan, Tera hi hai nasha~*~ - Page 105

Posted: 7 years ago

Current TV Jodis Whose Selfies Are Most Adored These Days!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/current-tv-jodis-whose-selfies-adored-days/

-- Varun Kapoor And Helly Shah
Edited by MysticNights - 7 years ago
let's see...
today engagement drama I guess nd ragini catching swara nd rajat nd bam!! epi over... revealatiom will be on Monday
preet yeah there is so much confusion but lets enjoy swasan amidst all confusion😳😳
Hey raj...yes I am here only
@ kirit.. here is my view of Sanskaar at the badi πŸ˜Š

Sanskaar while living in Dida's house on rent should not reveal he is a maheshwari... that will create a nice secrecy or mystery around Swara... Swara determined to know more about Sanskaar on her own as she feels attracted towards him and does not understand the reason as he is a complete stranger to her ...  Sanskaar will also see to it that his detective wife gets a nice mystery...  as it will be Sanskaar vs Swara in a good and interesting and romantic way
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 7 years ago
aaj kuch accha hoga episode me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Raj...I so love it...dida wale ghar ki mystery solve karne ka mission to swaraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...would love this track in this way...u just give this script to writers...hamari wish puri ho jayegi...and that would be good...😳😳
@Raj...maine ML ki news aate hi yahi socha tha...it will be really great...😳😳
Originally posted by pakh

@Raj...I so love it...dida wale ghar ki mystery solve karne ka mission to swaraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...would love this track in this way...u just give this script to writers...hamari wish puri ho jayegi...and that would be good...😳😳

this way we will have Swara vs Sanskaar ... trying to outsmart one another in a good way πŸ˜›... and also Swara will fall in love with Sanskaar
sanskar swara ko apne room ki khidki se dekhega and swara will feel something somthing😳😳...there can be interesting story in badi...pahli wali mm me thi and ye wali badi meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†