Swaragini

~*~llSwaSan AT#126 ll jajbaat ki ye mastiyan, Tera hi hai nasha~*~ - Page 71

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

@Raj more chances of that flashback will be after engagement when ragini catches rajat nd swara..

Yes... that too a good possibility

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

@ Preet.. we will be getting the dance and masti today... but still lets hope the cv's surprise us... 

Raj i want ek emotional scene and yes sanskar care those small gestures eough for me😳

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
the colors promo about the climax friday and also the Swaragini promo mentioned that whether Swara will come to known who is the the inside person who has joined hands with Rajat... 
since Rajat has taken Pari hostage... Swara may not come to know about Pari now... or maybe she will know if Rajat tells her... or the hostage situation is a staged and Swara sees Rajat and Pari join hands...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
as of now there does not seem to be any segments 
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Awww ..silly editors.. why do they edit SwaSan scenes? πŸ˜‘

I was looking for it yesterday n saw carefully.they cut that part deliberately
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
seems like no segment today
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So ragini ll saw swara & rajat in storerum.so whn thy discusing may b tht time sanlak heard thm or aftr listening evrythng swaragini decide 2 tell sanlak.
Anothr thng rajat double crosing pari ths soon?in prcp it shwd pari siting on wheel chair gaging cloth in her mouth-it cn b fake also jst 2 shw swara nt real as in promo it shwd pari giving money & swara walking thru corridor outside of the rum.vo saying 'll swara get 2 knw who z with rajat 4m mmwasis'?i dnt thnk swara get 2 knw abt pari ths soon.
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
@sonu I think that pari kidnapping is a trap by pari nd rajat for swara
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Rajat's end game is to marry Uttara for Maheshwari money... how far he will go with Pari before double crossing her lefts to be seen... 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

Rajat's end game is to marry Uttara for Maheshwari money... how far he will go with Pari before double crossing her lefts to be seen... 

It was silly of Pari to reveal her plans in front of Rajat. Yesterday she was saying that she will show these videos at the mandap to stop wedding in order to defame Swara. Why will Rajat be interested in supporting her in this? πŸ˜•