Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

Sanya my dear !! 🤗

i just loved loved LOVED it !!!! ❤️❤️
you have such a creative imagination yar i just love the whole idea of the bauji's birthdaya nd the converstaion between bauji and GOD OMG PERFECT!! ❤️❤️
seriously yar just loved it please do write more!! 😃😃

FAN MOMENT! BBT!!!!
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was perfect! So cute and dreamy!! Do write more.
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Katori

This was perfect! So cute and dreamy!! Do write more.

Thanks!!
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

😳thank you Kow! Yes, I wanted Bihaan's favourite color to be unique, and I've read in many Os/Ts/Ff here that he likes blue, so I just gave him midnight-blue! 

You wish I didn't stop with ThaHaan? You wanted something more? Like what?😆

Yeah in an episode Bihaan said that he loves blue I think it was in teh Chuk Chuk Gaadi tee episode

And yes I wanted something more than just kiss and falling on the bed!! Especially with that midnight blue saree!! For me red is the colour of love and passion but after that it's the midnight blue
Those colours add a really romantic and passion filled atmosphere😳😉
Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! It is so good..that u mixed all feelings in a single is..that's lovely..great work dear...and the midnight blue----my favourite...u made it bihaan's favorite... Thank u so much...for that  this from me...take it...🤗
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Yeah in an episode Bihaan said that he loves blue I think it was in teh Chuk Chuk Gaadi tee episode

And yes I wanted something more than just kiss and falling on the bed!! Especially with that midnight blue saree!! For me red is the colour of love and passion but after that it's the midnight blue
Those colours add a really romantic and passion filled atmosphere😳😉

Maybe I will write a second part, which is the continuation of the kiss😉 but I can't promise as I don't have any experience in writing consummation scenes but I may try!
I was thinking to make red his favourite colour but then decided against it as red is passionate but too cliche😆
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Originally posted by: pupra

Wow!!!! It is so good..that u mixed all feelings in a single is..that's lovely..great work dear...and the midnight blue----my favourite...u made it bihaan's favorite... Thank u so much...for that  this from me...take it...🤗

Thank you! Is it really your favourite? I'm glad then! 🤗
Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Thank you! Is it really your favourite? I'm glad then! 🤗

Yaa, it's really my favorite, my wardrobe is filled almost with this color...and magenta, garnet...I love these colors but this blue is something more than and special for me...
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my i loved it ❤️ it was just so beautifull 😳 Gajab Saniya⭐️
First it was emotional😭 that idea of bihaan misunderstanding thapki n inclusion of ds was great 👏 then we had sweet thahaan moments😳 and god part was just so unique the way dadaji closed the window😆

Overall a treat to read it👍🏼
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanya - this is the first one I remember reading ur OS.It was excellent. The way u write is very good. Pls do write more