India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

why are these ppl excited ? (Page 2)

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Am i surprised Shocked NO...if ther can be fanclubs of ghostbuster simar..firefighter ishita...doormat gopi bau or is it vau LOL to ye toh apne yuvle che.. I came to know long time back that sm people online have twisted minds who loves romanticising rape nd abuse as love like begusarai fans... We should ignore such people #IGNORANCE IS BLISS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFan

sumz_d Senior Member
sumz_d
sumz_d

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Coz its time for Kunj to be pushed by Yuvi and wanna c kunj's reaction now lol
N b4 u guys rant about rape rape do think y Yuvi didnt do anything to twinkle b4 kunj's entry (7 yrs) 

N now since Kunj will go thru the same situation as once Yuvi had gone thru lets c kunj now how he reacts... 

I know people will say Kunj saved Twinkle from Yuvi n his intention was to save twinkle but did Kunj ever know about yuvi's revenge game plan? What if all that was a lie to Anita?

Anyways i have a lot more questions for this show e.g 
1) Yuvi's so called height phobia den how cum yuvi had jumped wid kunj b4 the marriage? 
2)Twinkle's hiccups wen she gets upset... surely she was shown upset right at the beginning of the show, den she didnt have hiccups n even now... wer r her hiccups gone? 
3) Kunj's swimming dillemma, in the goa track kunj had fought yuvi underwater n during the competition he couldnt swim.. did he forget swimming so fast? 

LOL these are the white lies 

There are many more other questions that i have now...
For example wen twinkle broke up wid yuvi, she didnt show much pain... n oso wen she had learned about his 7 yrs ka dhoka (revenge game plan) y didnt twinkle confront yuvi was shown hurt? Given yuvi had faked love but she didnt... 

Lol there are many many questions that i have...  n hopefully by these tracks my questions n doubts might be cleared... 

Edited by sumz_d - 27 April 2016 at 4:48am
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

LOOOL YuvLe fans exist? ROFL

I, for one, love Zain and adore him and his acting. However, to ship Yuvi and Twinkle even after the abuse he's put her through is just absurd and beyond my understanding. 

I wouldn't try to comprehend their thought process, you might just end up deluded yourself. 

TwiNj are end game and we run in the majority. 

exactly my thoughts
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
May be yuv le fans are physico like yuvi, as well shows writers are like yuvi too!!
trulymaheshfan Senior Member
trulymaheshfan
trulymaheshfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumz_d

N b4 u guys rant about rape rape do think y Yuvi didnt do anything to twinkle b4 kunj's entry (7 yrs) 

N now since Kunj will go thru the same situation as once Yuvi had gone thru lets c kunj now how he reacts... 

I know people will say Kunj saved Twinkle from Yuvi n his intention was to save twinkle but did Kunj ever know about yuvi's revenge game plan? What if all that was a lie to Anita?

1) Yuvi's so called height phobia den how cum yuvi had jumped wid kunj b4 the marriage? 
2)Twinkle's hiccups wen she gets upset... surely she was shown upset right at the beginning of the show, den she didnt have hiccups n even now... wer r her hiccups gone? 
3) Kunj's swimming dillemma, in the goa track kunj had fought yuvi underwater n during the competition he couldnt swim.. did he forget swimming so fast? 

For example wen twinkle broke up wid yuvi, she didnt show much pain... n oso wen she had learned about his 7 yrs ka dhoka (revenge game plan) y didnt twinkle confront yuvi was shown hurt? Given yuvi had faked love but she didnt... 

Lol there are many many questions that i have...  n hopefully by these tracks my questions n doubts might be cleared... 

LOL isn't that clear that Yuvi always said he wanted to marry twinkle and spend a night with her and dump to degrade taneja's infront of society,everytime they planned to Elope,somehow or the other Twinkle was unable to go just like they showed how she stopped bcoz of leela once...

1.Yuvi has height phobia still  he has harness JUMPING WITH kunj
2.Hiccups track was shown to show similarity about RT,and its a show they can't show every min for you 
3.You have forgotten that Kunj has safety jacket while fighting in water at goa

Most of all that 7 years thing,can be easily broken when trust breaks,Yuvi did that a lot and showed his negative side slowly during marriage celebrations and why do she has to get hurt more after facing much pain

And yes we all will rant rape rape bcoz she is a criminal who did all sorts of crimes now,if you can't see that how can we help you,just we can tell u RIP for your thoughts of yuvi

If you are supporting his actions of doing crimes then what do we call u ,so u have so respect for woman and all that you need is a man can do anything just bcoz you feel he is handsome and he seems fair for you 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanetaChannaMereya

trulymaheshfan
trulymaheshfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

Originally posted by trulymaheshfan

Originally posted by Tranquility123

LOOOL YuvLe fans exist? ROFL

I, for one, love Zain and adore him and his acting. However, to ship Yuvi and Twinkle even after the abuse he's put her through is just absurd and beyond my understanding. 

I wouldn't try to comprehend their thought process, you might just end up deluded yourself. 

TwiNj are end game and we run in the majority. 

Zain is freaking awesome and great actor,yes Yuvle fans exist & that new fan club on twitter GOSH their tweets r annoying like hell,they are calling Kunj stole Twinkle...lol is Twinkle a object,they lost it man 

Omg a fan club was made aftr all this crap 
I feel so sad for the mentality of this world 
Kunj stole her lmao 
I just learned to ignore amd laugh.coz such delusions should not be entertained.
But it's sad that such young minds think wat abuse yuvi is doing is ok.

Very True,feel sad for their thinking 
how sad will the life will be for the ppl associated with them if they grow up with such minds and criminal delusions 
trulymaheshfan
trulymaheshfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumz_d

Let me also share this to you,why yuvi didn't do this before kunj's entry,bcoz until they twinkle was able to cancel all the alliances came to her and managed to escape,but Kunj's alliance failed everytime they tried to break up and this caused yuvi insecurity,he himself said he never loved twinkle in that 7 years

and zain offscreen too said yuvi is negative,psycho and a criminal who will do anything to get what he want

If you still telling yuvi loved her 7 years pity you kid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanetaChannaMereya

halima_zaka IF-Sizzlerz
halima_zaka
halima_zaka

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
u know wht fan r krazyROFL

Go to top