why are these ppl excited ?

trulymaheshfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😑😑😑Why are YuvLe fans excited ?
They are ok with yuvi abusing twinkle and marrying twinkle and want Kunj's life to be changed

they are ok with yuvi acid attacks,rape attempts,murder attempts,kidnapping

are they normal,why do they have such a psycho minds,isn't that danger ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
Edited by trulymaheshfan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOOOL YuvLe fans exist? πŸ€£

I, for one, love Zain and adore him and his acting. However, to ship Yuvi and Twinkle even after the abuse he's put her through is just absurd and beyond my understanding. 

I wouldn't try to comprehend their thought process, you might just end up deluded yourself. 

TwiNj are end game and we run in the majority. 
trulymaheshfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

I, for one, love Zain and adore him and his acting. However, to ship Yuvi and Twinkle even after the abuse he's put her through is just absurd and beyond my understanding. 

I wouldn't try to comprehend their thought process, you might just end up deluded yourself. 

Zain is freaking awesome and great actor,yes Yuvle fans exist & that new fan club on twitter GOSH their tweets r annoying like hell,they are calling Kunj stole Twinkle...lol is Twinkle a object,they lost it man 
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You can never reason with YuvLe fans πŸ€£
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trulymaheshfan

Zain is freaking awesome and great actor,yes Yuvle fans exist & that new fan club on twitter GOSH their tweets r annoying like hell,they are calling Kunj stole Twinkle...lol is Twinkle a object,they lost it man 

Omg a fan club was made aftr all this crap 
I feel so sad for the mentality of this world 
Kunj stole her lmao 
I just learned to ignore amd laugh.coz such delusions should not be entertained.
But it's sad that such young minds think wat abuse yuvi is doing is ok.
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lol s I saw many Yuvle fans (?) dreaming tat they ll unite...
It's kinda funny tat they are telling kunj as villan..
Nothing but feeling pity for them..
Nthng against Zain...
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
First time hearing tht the villains have supporters tooπŸ˜†. I mean how can you justify the villain just becox he's a pretty boy. Where are your morals? Its like supporting Anita...the diff is he's far worse..really absurd. 
Am i surprised 😲 NO...if ther can be fanclubs of ghostbuster simar..firefighter ishita...doormat gopi bau or is it vau πŸ˜† to ye toh apne yuvle che.. I came to know long time back that sm people online have twisted minds who loves romanticising rape nd abuse as love like begusarai fans... We should ignore such people #IGNORANCE IS BLISS
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Coz its time for Kunj to be pushed by Yuvi and wanna c kunj's reaction now lol
N b4 u guys rant about rape rape do think y Yuvi didnt do anything to twinkle b4 kunj's entry (7 yrs) 

N now since Kunj will go thru the same situation as once Yuvi had gone thru lets c kunj now how he reacts... 

I know people will say Kunj saved Twinkle from Yuvi n his intention was to save twinkle but did Kunj ever know about yuvi's revenge game plan? What if all that was a lie to Anita?

Anyways i have a lot more questions for this show e.g 
1) Yuvi's so called height phobia den how cum yuvi had jumped wid kunj b4 the marriage? 
2)Twinkle's hiccups wen she gets upset... surely she was shown upset right at the beginning of the show, den she didnt have hiccups n even now... wer r her hiccups gone? 
3) Kunj's swimming dillemma, in the goa track kunj had fought yuvi underwater n during the competition he couldnt swim.. did he forget swimming so fast? 

LOL these are the white lies 

There are many more other questions that i have now...
For example wen twinkle broke up wid yuvi, she didnt show much pain... n oso wen she had learned about his 7 yrs ka dhoka (revenge game plan) y didnt twinkle confront yuvi was shown hurt? Given yuvi had faked love but she didnt... 

Lol there are many many questions that i have...  n hopefully by these tracks my questions n doubts might be cleared... 

Edited by sumz_d - 8 years ago
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

exactly my thoughts