Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya os I failed you part3: final part pg 3 (Page 3)

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

why do I get the feeling that Ishita approached Prashant to kidnap Aarti... I just have the feeling, if she did she is the lowest of scum, worse than even Prashant! may they both rot in hell!
hmm we will found out soon if she did that and tnx 4 the comments sis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bongalisoo

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hey guys here is the the final part i hope you will like it. Plz let me know what do you think about this update
Part 3: final part.
Am so so sorry i FAILED you. I promised you that i will be there for you always but i FAILED to keep that promise said a sobbing Yash. Yash stop blaming yourself will you look at how am glowing said Aarti. I FAILED you Aarti not once but twice said Yash sobbing harder by now. Hmm Yash am happy now can't you see said Aarti while caressing Yash's cheek lovingly. Yash became angry and pushed Aarti's hand away. I FAILED YOU CAN'T YOU GET IT yelled Yash. Hmm what is this now my Yashu just turned into a hulk now. Yash you didn't failed me all at my love said Aarti. YOU DON'T GET IT AARTI. IF I DIDN'T FAILED YOU WILL ( yash reduce from yelling ) b here with me in my arms not 30 feet under ground said Yash has he dropped down and cried all the tears of his body. Yash am in a better place with now physical pain and Sorrow please live your life to the fullest and find someone else to love and have a family said Aarti has she kissed Yash tenderly and she vanished in a thin air. Okay Aarti i won't blame myself but i won't give my heart 2 anyone else said Yash to himself has he recalled what happened that night.

Flashbacks

It has be 6 months since Aarti escaped from Prashant. Her love for Yash increased. Aarti called Yash. Yes Yash said Aarti has she gasped when she sow Yash kneeling down. Aarti will you make me the happiest man alive in there whole world by marrying me said Yash. NO said Aarti has she ran away. Yash followed her. Aarti why can't you marry me Aarti don't you love me at all said Yash. I do love you Yash more than anything in this world said Aarti crying. Than marry me said Yash holding Aarti's hands and Aarti pulled her hands away. Because you are pure and am impure Yash, find someone who is pure as you said Aarti turning her back on him. Yash burst out laughing has he wrapped his arms around Aarti's waist. Aarti you are negative and am positive so that makes us proneg or negpro said Yash kissing cheek Aarti. What asked Aarti turning to face Yash while Yash's arms still on her waist. Aarti my love for you is unconditional, if i was impure you will never love me said Yash. I would love you said Aarti. Then stop being impulsive and marry me said Yash. Yes i will marry you said Aarti kissing Yash tenderly and the tender kiss then into a passionate love making. Aarya returned to Bhopal and their way home Prashant pop out of nowhere. Yash and Prashant fought fistfull. No she does'nt belong to you said a angry Yash was throwing triple punches on Prashant face. She mine i brought her from that handicap girl Ishuru or something said Prashant. Ishita said Yash has he stopped punching Prashant and that was a bad move. Yes her said Prashant has he pushed Yash and Yash felled and hit his head. Yash stood up has his head was spinning. Prashant tried to shoot Yash but Aarti ran between and she got shot instead. Yash held Aarti in his arms and he was crying. Stay with me baby said Yash crying. You stupid b**t look what hav you done said Prashant. Yash placed Aarti on the ground and he bit the sh**t out of Prashant before twist Prashant's neck and breaking it. He ran back to Aarti and picked her up the bridal style and ran to the hospital with her. I------gasp for air loveee------gasp for air so much------gasp for air Yash said Aarti. I love you too babe now shhh we are all most there said Yash. Aarti closed her eyes. No love open your eyes. Stay with me said Yash. No Yash let me sleep am tire said Aarti. No i can love said Yash. Aarya reached the hospital. SOMEONE HELP ME yelled Yash. Shoba saw Yash and she ran to him and she gasped at what she sow. Aarti said Shoba. Aarti was wheeled into the emergency room. Shoba you can't come in because she is your daughter i you are brilliant doctor but you have to stay out said Dr Jack Daniel from Los- Angeles. Yash passed out from the blow on the head. A week later Yash regained his consciousness. Ma were is my Aarti asked Yash pulling the drips on his nose am his arms carelessly. Yash she and the babies didn't make it said G3. NO NO NOOO I DON'T BUY THAT WHERE IS SHE said a sobbing Yash. She is in a better place Yash now said Shoba. Better place my foot where is my fiance so we can experience raising our kids together said Yash. Shoba and G3 were helpless so they took Yash to Aarti's grave yard.
End of flashbacks
After a month Yash finally come out of his room everyone where relieved to see the Progress in Yash coming out of his grief. Many years later. Yash never got married and he passed away. He met Aarti and his children Ansh and Payal. When he became young again like a 30 year old.
The End.
Plz 4gt my spelling errors i will correct them in tym. I plz do tell me what so u think abt this updt i will be waiting 4 ur reviews. HAPPY READING GUYS.

Edited by Busi - 27 May 2016 at 6:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalasree1413FandubongalisooFollapremappari_goyalTessaloniSharlene1410lovely_nikki

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Sis that was so sad Cry but beautiful a true test of love Star PrashantAngry he died but Ishita Angrycould of been punished too thanks for such a amazing story sis Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhyavikasBusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Sis that was so sadCrybut beautiful a true test of loveStarPrashantAngryhe died but Ishita Angrycould of been punished too thanks for such a amazing story sisHug
Aww tnx sis ur comment gave me goosebums.

bongalisooSharlene1410

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
oh no not Aarti! after so much suffering she died just when her life turned beautiful! Cry Yash did not even have a piece of her in the form of a baby, that's so sad! I am glad Prashant got his due but angry that Ishita got away with it! 
good one Busi Musi! 

bongalisooBusiMusi

BusiMusi IF-Dazzler
BusiMusi
BusiMusi

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

oh no not Aarti! after so much suffering she died just when her life turned beautiful!CryYash did not even have a piece of her in the form of a baby, that's so sad! I am glad Prashant got his due but angry that Ishita got away with it!
good one Busi Musi!
aww tnx sis. Yes prashant got what he deserved. For ishita ran out of words i only had limited 5000 words. Her punishment was she became crazy talking to herself and flies. Tnx 4 d cmmnt sis.
divanfanS.Asya IF-Dazzler
divanfanS.Asya
divanfanS.Asya

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Nice OS dear 

BusiMusi

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 14 November 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
What a heart wrenching story Cry
After going through so much she had to leave him alone Cry
At least she got to spend some happy moments with him before she left him forever.
Beautiful story Busi Star

BusiMusi

Go to top